Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they that hard-up, that Ulrika needs to become Done Deal for her mother's furniture of question taste?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So let me get this straight.....the mother works in interiors and you mean to tell me she doesn't have one connection who will take her furniture her daughter has to put it on her insta?? Am i missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe Kneevo would be interested in the vag chair for her videos. Herself & Retro should do a live together

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re prob after a quick buck as well and believe some ‘fan’ will willingly get ripped off to have Retro’s furniture in their home. No thanks, it’s probably ruined from ketchup stains and indentations from the obese dog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So let me get this straight.....the mother works in interiors and you mean to tell me she doesn't have one connection who will take her furniture her daughter has to put it on her insta?? Am i missing something?
I don't think she actually does regular interior work. She "organises" Erika's apartment and did like one room with a random person.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
standard hols is 10-15 days a year in NY
And I'd say that's generous at a push too. I remember Rosemary MacCabe saying her husband doesn't get any leave, or something ridiculous like a week, which he held over till she had the baby. Seems in the US annual leave is at discretion of employer but average is 10 days. Which is absurd.

Reactions: 11
Sorry late to this but those orange chairs are the most hideous things i have ever seen. Coupled with the other furniture, that place is an absolute hot mess design wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s the tan chair. Like it’s safe to sit on, while your tan develops. Saves the cream furniture 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And I'd say that's generous at a push too. I remember Rosemary MacCabe saying her husband doesn't get any leave, or something ridiculous like a week, which he held over till she had the baby. Seems in the US annual leave is at discretion of employer but average is 10 days. Which is absurd.
That’s insane, we’re actually kinda lucky here in Ireland, in the way. No wonder Retro/Kaelin won’t get ‘normal jobs’.

Reactions: 5
Ooh the Indian made an appearance. Almost a full house on the Foxes Festivities Boring Bingo! I think they might've just missed the coleslaw this year 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We didn’t get an afternoon in hotel europe but we got a similar hotel. No Kildare village trip though

Reactions: 4
Feel bad for judging someone on what they order ... but vegetable biryani is probably one of the dullest things to order from an Indian restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel bad for judging someone on what they order ... but vegetable biryani is probably one of the dullest things to order from an Indian restaurant.
Considering she only seems to order pasta with tomato sauce when our in NYC, this is downright exotic for Urka

Reactions: 7
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks