Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought maybe he couldn’t come home for Xmas as he illegal maybe?
No he's def not illegal he simply couldn't take 4 months off work.

I think he's quite senior in construction and would be on sites hence his need to be present and not work in any one location

Reactions: 7
No he's def not illegal he simply couldn't take 4 months off work.

I think he's quite senior in construction and would be on sites hence his need to be present and not work in any one location
Ah ok, I had thought it was odd he didn’t go home with the rest, but that makes sense now. How did keelin fella not have to work all that time, what does he do, do we know?

Reactions: 3
I’m fairly sure he’s senior enough in financial related services. I do wonder what her long term plan is. Like if she is planning on staying, she has to have a get out of jail card in her back pocket. Like the only real engagement she’s gotten on her page is the move. Nothing really since. The wedding bells will surely be ringing soon. Will make tying herself to Tammy a lot easier if he goes for a green card. And maybe Kaelin can get with David’s. I just don’t understand her “extraordinary ability” visa anymore.

I’m fairly sure he’s senior enough in financial related services. I do wonder what her long term plan is. Like if she is planning on staying, she has to have a get out of jail card in her back pocket. Like the only real engagement she’s gotten on her page is the move. Nothing really since. The wedding bells will surely be ringing soon. Will make tying herself to Tammy a lot easier if he goes for a green card. And maybe Kaelin can get with David’s. I just don’t understand her “extraordinary ability” visa anymore.
She does have an extraordinary ability to string out boring interiors content over a very long period until it's time to move and start the "white with go-illed accents" cycle all over again...
I'll get my coat 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd imagine David worked online during covid. I feel like we have seen Tammy's LinkedIn profile before but I can't remember his job. I'd say she will just keep renewing the O1 over and over until she gets married. Eventually I suppose she hopes she will get a visa by being married to Tammy if he gets off the H visa. I'd say she realised she would have duck all contint in Ireland and red haired Irish cailin living in NYC is her only selling point.

I definitely predict soccer mom for her. Can't see her going back to an office job out of laziness. And she is in NYC there's the best of the best of everything there, can't see her making it as an interior designer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd imagine David worked online during covid. I feel like we have seen Tammy's LinkedIn profile before but I can't remember his job. I'd say she will just keep renewing the O1 over and over until she gets married. Eventually I suppose she hopes she will get a visa by being married to Tammy if he gets off the H visa. I'd say she realised she would have duck all contint in Ireland and red haired Irish cailin living in NYC is her only selling point.

I definitely predict soccer mom for her. Can't see her going back to an office job out of laziness. And she is in NYC there's the best of the best of everything there, can't see her making it as an interior designer.
Yeah as I assume he was home with them in Ireland for the 4 months, Lorna And Char Casey were both WFH whilst home id say also

Reactions: 1
I know we always call him Tammy. But reading the latest posts referring to Tammy made me laugh so much.

Any thoughts on new thread title?

RetroFlame #5: Just a small town girl, living in a lonely dentist office

RetroFlame #5: Former rimmel makeup wearing Kurry girl, makes it big in a former RHONY apartment

RetroFlame #5: The E true Hollywood revealing why A young Kurry girl needs to sell her IKEA shelves to fund her new dentist waiting room apartment

RetroFlame #5: Botch Botox, Bperf tangoed girl visits the Hamptons to escape her empty lawyers office to break in an invistment Chloe sandal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
RetroFlame #5 apartment tours are her fave contint, invistmint pieces are money well spint

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Retroflame #5: Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, I'm losing my influence, I'm selling everything I own

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her content is dire and if I see another shot out her windows 😴😴😴😴😴😴

You're not the only one that has a window in their gaff Erica!!

Reactions: 4
Yz are witty witches 🤣 I can’t choose!! 😰
🤣 in the words of Louis Walsh on XFactor back in the day, if you can't choose a favourite, vote for all of them!
I wonder how many gullible fans paid for multiple votes that ended up cancelling each other out 😂

• Haha
“Dying brand writes up style advice from mediocre influencer with linked words for SEO (is that even a thing still????”

I’ll pass thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.