Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An obscene overload of pictures from Tommy's 30th. We get the picture, boat party, cool. She's so flashy and a complete show off. I thought her dress was OTT for her bfs birthday.

Her dress was fab, I love a bit of sparkle. She seems to flinch everytime Tammy leaned into her.
I noticed that too, absolutely no spark or chemistry between them, they are like mates more than boyfriend and girlfriend. Anytime he went to kiss her she turned her cheek so it was a peck on the cheek, same when he went in for a hug. It's really awkward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Tommy bringing in the engagement! It’s the most there has been in months! She can spend whatever she wants on clothes/shoes, moving etc it will never hide the fact she’s a dishonest, contriving, entitled, selfish self obsessed fraud with little morals!

Reactions: 8
How does he only have Irish friends? Surprised to see that as he has an actual job in NYC. Looked like a GAA disco tbh.

That kind of shiny dress wouldn't be my style at all. I view stuff like that as tacky, but I know other people are into that kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And there’s the white wall desk she claimed she got for like $30 off FB marketplace last year at the start of lockdown. Claimed a guy down the block was selling it and it was identical to one she’d been looking at online! Now we know the truth. Such bullshit. As IF she would ever thrift. An attempt to appear to be “sistainible” was made.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
It was sweet to organise the boat party for him/content purposes.
Tbh I’d say he puts up with a lot going here there and everywhere for the gram. He comes across as a very easy going guy.
I mean the wedding content we can only imagine when that day comes.

Adare Manor?

Reactions: 4
could never understand her selling of most of her furniture every time she moves. She just replaces it with more or less the exact same furniture so why bother 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
could never understand her selling of most of her furniture every time she moves. She just replaces it with more or less the exact same furniture so why bother 🤷‍♀️
Probably mainly for the contint. And then party cos she doesn't have anything else to be doing. People with normal jobs wouldn't have the time for that 😂.

Reactions: 7
Probably mainly for the contint. And then party cos she doesn't have anything else to be doing. People with normal jobs wouldn't have the time for that 😂.
yeah true, new vlogs out of it and tagging a few businesses in the hope they might throw some work her way. i have moved in NY before and it is a nightmare of the highest order when working full time. One apartment move was enough for me however. if i had the luxury of not having to be out at work from 8-6 every day, it would prob have been much easier. Tommy only has one closet to pack up so hes sorted! :) i await with anticipation to see the new place.... guessing a carbon copy of the current one.

And there’s the white wall desk she claimed she got for like $30 off FB marketplace last year at the start of lockdown. Claimed a guy down the block was selling it and it was identical to one she’d been looking at online! Now we know the truth. Such bullshit. As IF she would ever thrift. An attempt to appear to be “sistainible” was made.
Wouldn’t put it passed her not to be trying to make a profit on it.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I’d say he puts up with a lot going here there and everywhere for the gram. He comes across as a very easy going guy.

Adare Manor?
There's no way she'd leave Kerry for it! Sure she'd have to get ready in the beige house and do a photo shoot on "their beach".

I hope Tommy takes full control off her for her 30th and says he'll organise something. I'd say she'd HATE not to be chief organiser 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does that thrift store look like Target? 🙈 Times must be tough. Pushing the trolley. “Guys, you know me I don’t just work with anyone” The competition was up for 40 minutes and only had 8 comments. That brand must sickned to have wasted their money on that shite engagement. I would get more entries on my own page.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Adare Manor?
Nice to have the party on the boat with queen vic vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the engagement on that post is chronic. Shows how many NY followers she has! Good enough for the business for not checking her out properly 😅 She needs to cop on and either change up her page or forget about it altogether. She has to know her end is almost here

Reactions: 1
Just saw she purchased a second hand baseball hat, I almost got sick, the 2 golden rules of thrifting, no headwear (lice) and no bed sheets (bed bugs) 🤢🤢🤢 I'll be over here scratching my head thinking about that gross hat 🤢

161k followers and 27 comments 2 of which are her responses. That's another trick she does comments on everyone's comments so the comments look greater than they are.

Erika is the one insta hun that Covid really showed the blandness of her life and contint. When she had no where to go or no where to be it was more beige than when NYC apartment!

Reactions: 8
I find the differences between Kaelin and Erika really funny, and they’ve become very very obvious over lockdown. Kaelin wore a 129$ dress with 32£ heels. Under 200, and I bet she’ll wear it again, styled differently. Retro will be selling that dress in no time, saying she loves it and that it’s the best thing ever.
I wish Kaelin would branch away from her, I think she has more personality, and she looked really lovely in some of the birthday pictures, especially when she was smiling! I think it goes to show that no amount of sparkle will make Retro look anything other than bland 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 16
How does he only have Irish friends? Surprised to see that as he has an actual job in NYC. Looked like a GAA disco tbh.

That kind of shiny dress wouldn't be my style at all. I view stuff like that as tacky, but I know other people are into that kind of thing.
He probably does have NY friends but she was in charge of the invites so yano.

2 things
Anyone noticed this when you click into retroflame threads, was so confused reading for a minute 🤣
And 2
Kaelin, why does she have to move when Erika is moving on the same day etc etc
Are they moving in together? Is she allowed any thoughts/movements at all of her own?
I've said it before but I hope she tells E where to stick it some day. I'd say E controls to a point what she puts out.
Their content when together is carbon copy but from a different angle.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.