Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Tommy has some wardrobe space! It must have been part of his 30th birthday present 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus it was a poky hole of an apartment all the same. She's not as bothered about flattering angles in pics of the place now she has a bigger gaff lined up!
Delighted for Tammy finally having somewhere to put his few shirts and hoodies tbh.

Reactions: 10
Jesus it was a poky hole of an apartment all the same. She's not as bothered about flattering angles in pics of the place now she has a bigger gaff lined up!
Delighted for Tammy finally having somewhere to put his few shirts and hoodies tbh.
soooooo pokey! And like I know it’s New York so space is expensive but I remember watching a YouTube and actually feeling claustrophobic as she had sooooo much stuff in a such a small space!! Like at one point she had a chest of drawers behind the bedroom door so it actually couldn’t open the full way.... I couldn’t live like that

Reactions: 3
New york apts are expensively small lol, the leap from 1 bed to 2 bed is big and even bigger from 2 bed to 3. Unless you actually need the second bedroom people just aren't willing to pay the price.

People pay to live in Manhattan and its such a social city you spend very little time inside your apartment so it makes no sense to pay for bigger if you dont need it.

Reactions: 3
Woo ive lived in a few NY apts but never this small (plus there are two of them and she also worked from there with the sister- its a wonder she never hired a we work the odd day for her sanity)- she should take up a career in filming when this insta fame dries up because she def an eye for making spaces appear MUCH larger than they actually are.
As for the so so great service from the removals- as she has moved so often she should be aware that the company's are all the same in regards to care and packing your goods for you (id imagine its due to insurance).
A girl called Carol Byrne came up on my insta home page and her outfits and grid are so bright and refreshing- then you look at retro from afar and the monotone is "so so" drab- nothing catches your eye to delve further into details.
The latest collab with a second hand shop in NJ (not even NY) is hilarious! I always found the fashion very limited in NY there was no high street style- h&m etc are relatively new- why on earth would you be trooping to NJ to buy hand me downs when they now have fast fashion like pennys there- it wasnt nice to begin with nevermind belonging to someone else regardless of the brand.
I just cannot come to terms with how she is still managing to support herself in Manhattan with her relatively dull content.

Reactions: 5
Laura D’s Nashville trip.
A world away from the sly foxes demure trips to the Hamptons that’s for sure anyway! I know her Nashville trip might not have been for everyone but I was weak for the craic they were having! I do really like Laura though I’ve been following her awhile and I’d usually well fed up of the energy workouts and the bull that goes with it by now but i actually still really enjoy her content! I think she would be great fun on a night out as opposed to the fixes I think they would be horrified by a place like Nashville!!!

Reactions: 9
Poor Kaelin not allowed show her move until showcased on the main account.

Anyone else eye roll at the broken finger! You've movers and you've someone organiainb your closet. It's hardly impacting the move!!

I'd say the tackle came from a NYC tattler!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Kaelin not allowed show her move until showcased on the main account.

Anyone else eye roll at the broken finger! You've movers and you've someone organiainb your closet. It's hardly impacting the move!!

I'd say the tackle came from a NYC tattler!!!
What tackle? I don't get it.
How the hell did she manage to break a finger with the movers doing all the hard work.

Reactions: 1
What tackle? I don't get it.
How the hell did she manage to break a finger with the movers doing all the hard work.
The wee crathur fractured her ring finger playing Gaelic football 🙄

Full on lol'd at her story - fair play to whoever that NY consultant is, wasn't playing along with that asswipe's poor me attitude. I'd say she got some land being dismissed like that 😂 She'll milk this for all it's worth, hope Tammy doesn't mind playing nurse for the next month.

• Haha
Her ring finger and all!
Now we can't even have an engagement to boost engagement!

• Haha
I was joking about the tackle!! Other poster said she got the injury playing GAA! Talk about milking contint anyone else would just go see the doctor and then come on and be like "so I'm sure you've noticed the split, i broke my finger". Not red fox drama drama drama! You'd swear she was the first person in the world to break a finger!!!! Now it's the doctor, one doctor said one thing another doctor said another. Can she see how dull and boring this is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is well able to come on and go on about her finger but not able to tell us anything how they got back to the USA?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is well able to come on and go on about her finger but not able to tell us anything how they got back to the USA?
"If you want to know about finger injuries I'd advise you to consult your doctor? That's what I was advised to do and I didn't break any laws. I only broke my finger, if that makes since?"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
First time she’s lifted her finger to to some actual work in her life so I’m not shocked she broke it,
Doubt it was sport related, probably just had to wipe her own ass or set her camera up alone and the stress of it all got too much,

jesus she’s boring as duck, only Erica could make a vlog on Longford’s center parcs during a pandemic (sow basically when it’s closed) look more appealing than a vlog on New Yarrk.
Sow, that’s like, some feat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"If you want to know about finger injuries I'd advise you to consult your doctor? That's what I was advised to do and I didn't break any laws. I only broke my finger, if that makes since?"
Didn’t break any laws, I only broke my finger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Im not sure but I think she might be the first person EVER to bruise their finger 🤦🏻‍♀️ give me patience with this princess, how does Tammy actually put up with her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.