Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaelin looks very well there.
Retro looks like a well-divorced 55.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually liked Erika's look for the party, nice to see her dressing like a young girl for once! The boat looked pretty grotty though!

Reactions: 11
Ah well fair play to her, nice to see it, she clearly made a big effort for him. And still got to tag a few NYC local businesses to give them some support!

A good trial run from the proposal/engagement party shes been planning!

also she looked good dressed for her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was struggling to see anything strange to suggest she had any work done on her face til I saw this picture, everything looks so unnaturally stretched compared to Kaelin and Lorna.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Do you think Kaelin had some Botox also in the Beacon before their flight to Mexico? Kaelin looks about 40 in that pic.

Lorna is the only natural looking IMO

Reactions: 2
So interesting seeing a birthday party for somebody whose been in NYC for years full of Irish people. They're really missing out on the real NYC experience. I've never understood Irish people who move here and just hang out with other Irish people. In my experience you actually need to go out of your way not to expose to yourself to a more diverse group of potential new friends.

Reactions: 11
Her dress was fab, I love a bit of sparkle. She seems to flinch everytime Tammy leaned into her.

Reactions: 8
Im honeslty in knots watching it & whats more worrying is that this seems to be the biggest event of her life. Almost feel like she's his mother organising the whole thing for him, the kiss on the cheek and all, no affection toward each other! i dunno, its really made me laugh. Kaelin then, I dunno what shes like with the pink shoulder badded blazer dress, talk about misfits!

Reactions: 6
Dress and outfit-beautiful thought she looked v. well and dressed for her age.

The boat yes it looked grotty but to be fair sometimes you can vision something and the only boats available are the crappy ones. So I'll let her away with that one.

The thing that tickled me way how she said she told Tammy she'd a "boring old dinner thing planned" i laughed hysterically!!

Reactions: 4
kaelin looks beautiful there esp as she is smiling. i always admired her make up skills. their outfits wouldnt be to my taste but i guess im showing my age :) so organising this party, organising a new apartment and getting her vaccine all she has been doing since she returned? not a whole lot going on business wise from what i can see so far...

Reactions: 4
I really liked Kaelin's dress, thought the colour was pretty and she looked really lovely. Erika's was nice too but she has a borderline obsession with white! She wears it so much.

Reactions: 5
Lads, would you be well?!! $1830 for the dress and shoes!!!!! 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️
Really?! It's a lovely dress but I'd've guessed maybe $150. The shoes, maybe $200.
Sure she'll sell them on Depop along with all her other invistmint pieces so what harm, they won't cost her much more than high street prices when it comes down to it!
$1830 is around €1500, the same price as the average wedding dress from a bridal boutique in Ireland. Personally I think that's mad money for something you'll only wear once yadda yadda but at the same time, I get it. It's a once-off, you're paying for corsetry and tailoring etc.
Spending that for your boyfriend's 30th on a boat with a sticky floor? Not so much.

• Haha
Really?! It's a lovely dress but I'd've guessed maybe $150. The shoes, maybe $200.
Yep, $535 for the dress & $1295 for the MB shoes 🙄.... Wish I earned enough to just drop that kind of cash on an outfit for one night! Ya know, from my real live job that requires 150% all the bloody time! Sickening!

Reactions: 5
I really liked Kaelin's dress, thought the colour was pretty and she looked really lovely. Erika's was nice too but she has a borderline obsession with white! She wears it so much.
I don't think she knows how to wear colour with her red hair tbh. She plays it safe in "clissic" tans, blacks, and whites.
Her money, but if she's spending that much on a 30th outfit, I shudder to think how much she'll spend on her wedding month outfits..and you know it'll be a month long, she spents the whole of September going out to dinners for her birthday 🙄

• Haha
Who the duck asks hers for 30th birthday dress ideas? Knowing she just spent 1800 on her boyfriends small gathering party dress! She's ridiculous. It's pure "I have loads of money, look at what I can buy". Money can't buy taste or class hun so you can spend as much as you want on your invistmint pieces that you wear once but I'd prefer to be poor with a personality rather than rich with the taste and personality of a piece of skirting board!

Reactions: 3
It struck me too that everyone there was Irish. And when she mentioned asking some of his friends it was like a massive gesture. His friends to his party. All her friends were there.

Reactions: 6
It struck me too that everyone there was Irish. And when she mentioned asking some of his friends it was like a massive gesture. His friends to his party. All her friends were there.
Yeah, how come he only got a handful of close friends and she got all of her friends as the football girls? Shite planning there Erika.

I don't think she knows how to wear colour with her red hair tbh. She plays it safe in "clissic" tans, blacks, and whites.
Her money, but if she's spending that much on a 30th outfit, I shudder to think how much she'll spend on her wedding month outfits..and you know it'll be a month long, she spents the whole of September going out to dinners for her birthday 🙄
I was thinking that but I'm a ginger too and always get told how nice it looks with blues and greens. To each their own I suppose.

Total agreement. Her wedding will be extravagant!

I was thinking that but I'm a ginger too and always get told how nice it looks with blues and greens. To each their own I suppose.

Total agreement. Her wedding will be extravagant!
In my experience usually an "extravagant" wedding = zero craic so that'd be retro down to a tee

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.