Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see someone has questioned her about the dog on the plane, and she said they're allowed flying to/from North America... How convenient for them! She'd never give the full story... as usual. Bet Tommy is going to go wild in NY, himself and the other boyfriend should do their own vlogmas, would be less of a snoozefest then hers. Can picture him with his feet up on that white couch... maybe spilling something on that insanely expensive cashmere blanket...
The information on their website says they must be carried as cargo.. I bet aerlingus made a special allowance for her.. sure Louise Cooney brought her dog home from nyc and he was in cargo

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She's an awful head; I would never leave my boyfriend alone over Christmas, that's really nasty.

He'd do well to leave her, and find himself a sound, laid-back woman. Don't know how he copes with her

I'm just watching now and realised the three of them have gone to Ireland and left him... honestly has she no shame to leave him in NY alone at Christmas...and her stunned the airport is quiet! Most people are using their common sense and not travelling unless necessary.

Reactions: 15
Look he might be happy with that situation too nobody knows what goes on really.

Reactions: 5
I'm just watching now and realised the three of them have gone to Ireland and left him... honestly has she no shame to leave him in NY alone at Christmas...and her stunned the airport is quiet! Most people are using their common sense and not travelling unless necessary.
Had to go and look she doses not seem to upset that he staying in New York

• Haha
Reactions: 3
..and her stunned the airport is quiet! Most people are using their common sense and not travelling unless necessary.
She kept saying oh it's so quiet it's so quiet. YES bcos everyone is at home obeying the rules and not galavanting off home for a ham + cheese + coleslaw "spread" !!!! I'm absolutely disguised, I hope the person who said they were going to contact Aer Lingus does contact them, the dog was like a miniature pony in the seat he's massive!!
I would be fuming if I paid $800 to go home and some dog pissed up on my seat I'd be straight looking for a refund, these people are so bleeping privileged and clueless that it's actually upsetting to watch!! Of course I'm sure any negative comments on the YT video will be deleted!
Also re Tommy he looks well fed up with her in the vlogs, maybe he'll enjoy his freedom and feel differently when she gets back!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The information on their website says they must be carried as cargo.. I bet aerlingus made a special allowance for her.. sure Louise Cooney brought her dog home from nyc and he was in cargo
Louise brought the dog to New York in cargo but when she came home she brought him in the cabin as a “support animal” or something. Obviously that’s fair for people who need it but Louise and Kaelin do not and it’s not really fair on other people on the flight. It’s not fair for the dog to be brought at all poor thing. Why couldn’t they leave him with the boyfriends?

Reactions: 6
I live in Canada and I haven’t been home for Christmas since I moved here 7 years ago. Flights are expensive and just the logistics.. I have a job and a mortgage and a cat here! I send presents to my family and they send presents to me and we FaceTime on Christmas Day. I just don’t understand the need for them to go back to Ireland every Christmas, especially during a pandemic! And Tommy still in New York. I just find it so odd!

Reactions: 9
I live in Canada and I haven’t been home for Christmas since I moved here 7 years ago. Flights are expensive and just the logistics.. I have a job and a mortgage and a cat here! I send presents to my family and they send presents to me and we FaceTime on Christmas Day. I just don’t understand the need for them to go back to Ireland every Christmas, especially during a pandemic! And Tommy still in New York. I just find it so odd!
Mammy Fox seems very intense though, I feel she wouldn't take it well at all if they decided to stay in New York over Christmas.
And the two seem to always have a few jobs lined up at home whenever they travel - I'd imagine it's worth their while, financially, keeping the link with Ireland open on a continuous basis.
Edited to clarify, I'm not condoning totally unnecessary travel during a pandemic and against the advice of both governments. And don't even get me started on that witch bringing the poor dog instead of either leaving him with someone trustworthy or staying home with him. Emotional support my arse.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand why they couldn’t leave the dog with Tommy seeing as he is staying there. They are kidding themselves if they think the travel ban is suddenly going to be lifted before Christmas so Tommy can come home. The dog was only brought for photo ops in Ireland, sorry Vogue but you’re old news!

Reactions: 13
She kept saying oh it's so quiet it's so quiet. YES bcos everyone is at home obeying the rules and not galavanting off home for a ham + cheese + coleslaw "spread" !!!! I'm absolutely disguised, I hope the person who said they were going to contact Aer Lingus does contact them, the dog was like a miniature pony in the seat he's massive!!
I would be fuming if I paid $800 to go home and some dog pissed up on my seat I'd be straight looking for a refund, these people are so bleeping privileged and clueless that it's actually upsetting to watch!! Of course I'm sure any negative comments on the YT video will be deleted!
Also re Tommy he looks well fed up with her in the vlogs, maybe he'll enjoy his freedom and feel differently when she gets back!!
Yep I’ve contacted Aer Lingus 👍

Reactions: 12
The sister doesn't seem to be posting much ..at all well at least mammy fox dropped off the take away for them God forbid they couldn't get their take away

I really don’t understand why they couldn’t leave the dog with Tommy seeing as he is staying there. They are kidding themselves if they think the travel ban is suddenly going to be lifted before Christmas so Tommy can come home. The dog was only brought for photo ops in Ireland, sorry Vogue but you’re old news!
That is so true Tommy could do with the dog around for company and "emotional support" I'm living abroad and actually got the opportunity to go home for Xmas as work has moved online for me but I decided not too because it's too risky and I don't want to put my family and friends at risk. I wouldn't dare leave my boyfriend at Xmas time even though I haven't seen my family in over a year. She wasn't even upset at the airport

I see someone has questioned her about the dog on the plane, and she said they're allowed flying to/from North America... How convenient for them! She'd never give the full story... as usual. Bet Tommy is going to go wild in NY, himself and the other boyfriend should do their own vlogmas, would be less of a snoozefest then hers. Can picture him with his feet up on that white couch... maybe spilling something on that insanely expensive cashmere blanket...
She’s a lying duck. I know because I had to cargo my own dog with AL.

The dog pissed on a seat??? bleeping hell like

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not only did I have to cargo him it cost me almost 1500$ by the time we did all the required crate/additional shots/transport costs and then your legally required to have them collected from the airport by a vet (you’ve no choice in the vet) so they can be checked over post flight. All in all my dog was away from me for about 12 hours. I’m furious and will be emailing AL
It’s shocking that aerlingus have allowed this. Lots of people have had to go through sending a pet by cargo and it’s not nice for the animal or owner. Obviously any dog owner would prefer to carry their dog on their lap but it’s not allowed. I wonder will she be allowed to do this every time she goes home in future.. pre-covid they travelled home numerous times each year .. I’m sure once the travel restrictions ease they will be back to travelling back and forth regularly

Mammy Fox seems very intense though, I feel she wouldn't take it well at all if they decided to stay in New York over Christmas.
And the two seem to always have a few jobs lined up at home whenever they travel - I'd imagine it's worth their while, financially, keeping the link with Ireland open on a continuous basis.
Edited to clarify, I'm not condoning totally unnecessary travel during a pandemic and against the advice of both governments. And don't even get me started on that witch bringing the poor dog instead of either leaving him with someone trustworthy or staying home with him. Emotional support my arse.
I’m surprised Mom didn’t go to NYC. It’s been a while. They def have loads of the usual work plan - comp’d Kerry to Dublin Aer Lingus tix, a stay in a tacky hotel, the OTT dinners out, afternoon tea..

So if I wanted to to take my dog from New York to Dublin it would be a no from air lingus, have they been allowed to take the dog because they were gifted tickets or because they have said the dog is an assistance dog? Sorry if this has been explained in her blog I just can’t bring myself to watch it!!!

So if I wanted to to take my dog from New York to Dublin it would be a no from air lingus, have they been allowed to take the dog because they were gifted tickets or because they have said the dog is an assistance dog? Sorry if this has been explained in her blog I just can’t bring myself to watch it!!!
Its highly unlikely the dog is an assistance dog. They may have registered it as an emotional support dog. Which if they did they lied to have that certified. But AL will not allow any dog to travel in the cabin unless it is an assistance / emotional support animal.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.