Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppy23

I’m actually disappointed with how many of them came back to Ireland for Christmas. You would think for one year they could stay in NYC.. it would be something different for the vlogmas

Reactions: 20

girloxoxo

What I can't understand is her choosing not quarantine before she left. Like if she really did care she would have got her COVID test in NYC two weeks ago and then not left the apartment for two weeks, then got the flight home and quarantined again. That's what I've seen some others doing. Still not great to be going home at all but definitely much safer than running around the busiest parts of NYC the day before your flight home. The way she was speaking about it being ridiculous that visa holders can't get back in was so silly too. They don't want people leaving and coming back constantly so they have to make deterrents. It's a privilege to be in the US on a visa and if it's something you value that much then don't put it at risk and just stick to the rules.

Reactions: 19

Pearl1506

Just noticing on her stories she has zero top lip or her top lip just doesn’t move now I’ve noticed it I can’t watch her talking her mouth really annoys me 🤣🤣
Not a big fan, but in all fairness at least that's her lips and not looking like a duck. I prefer someone's natural lips any day so no need to insult someone over that. This whole duck lip craze is shocking.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I always think of Dot Cotton when I see the mother.
And the food she cooks always looks like muck!!
I'd say they are breaking restrictions left right and centre, no way Erica and Kaelin are doing what they're suppose to.

• Haha

Lulu235

She works with Lexus in the US but Mercedes when she's home?.... that's surely a conflict? There's no loyalty there anyway. Also, it's the same Mercedes marketing campaign that Louise Cooney was doing - basically trying to sell Mercedes to women.:sleep::sleep: She must be sickened at the marketing on the door of the car, gives it away that it's not really yours.
If people are actually influenced to buy a Mercedes because an Instahun is driving one, all I’ll say is ‘fools and their money are soon parted’. There are surely many things that might make you buy a Merc if you can afford it, but not because Erika Fox has been given a free one to drive to the beach in the middle of winter.

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
I'm with @Jackjack38 on the Tommy thing, he's a big boy and also - she doesn't need to be joined at his hip, time enough for that for years to come!

I'm more intrigued about 2 girls from the back end of Kerry calling their mother "mom"
Mom is totally normal in kerry, mam would be unusual around my home friends

airport122

The evil side of me is really hoping that something changes drastically in the US and they can’t get back in. I have a friend living in London who isn’t coming home because of the risks that she might bring with her. The word self-entitled comes to mind when I think of these two. If Erica has to stay in Ireland for too long she will lose it. I’ll be giggling watching her stories

• Haha

Panda88

Chatty Member
Someone coming home and being tested before travelling and quarantining and being tested again is not putting anyone at risk. Or do you think they are?
Wise up yourself! And fyi I do follow the guidelines myself and I wouldn't travel but I'm not going to judge people who do.
I have a friend who works in ICU and last week they had to turn off the life support of a young man who caught Covid while travelling.

Also alot of tests can be false negatives, lots of people have had negative test results and then actually had the antibodies in their system.

The point is if you don't NEED to travel then you should just stay put, especially if you're coming from a country that had 200k new cases yesterday.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Say what you want about the mother being a control freak, but damn can she come up and do my weekly shop too?? 😅 Some selection!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Scrk1994

Well after the chat about how to turn on the heated seats and how to charge your phone in it she won't be getting a job ont top gear anytime soon... Ffs, is it petrol or diesel? How many litres? I mean who in who is she trying to sell the jaysus thing to
Little wimmin don't need to know those things silly billy ☺ we only care about the colour of the car, and if there's a glove compartment for our makeup 💕

This kind of marketing would drive you to drink, pardon the pun.

• Haha

KerryGirl2020

The 2 of them went out for a walk at the weekend and BOTH of them went into a shop in Killorglin after it. Mommy Fox has a path made down to the house delivering them dinner and she isnt staying outside at all. They both also drove to Killarney and collected the famous Indian takeaway they get every year.

• Angry

dee_mc

VIP Member
Cynical of me but I suspect there's very little available stock - I wouldn't be surprised if they went into a pre-order situation instead of a full restock.
Or maybe it's the Pippa Palette/POCO strategy of a very small first drop to give the illusion of demand, with the second drop landing in plenty time for Christmas.
Also you can guarantee every one of Mammy Fox's mates will be getting a piece as a gift 😉

Reactions: 17

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Of course she will!!! The isolation vlogs from Kerry will be sooooo nice
Wonder if they'll actually make it home? Can't have vlogmas without Mammy Fox's dining table that's been set for the last three months, Kaelin having a fit over the placement of tree decorations and Vogue getting more walks than she probably gets the other 11 months of the year combined! Not mention a million mother/daughter photos with no sign of Daddy Fox.

• Haha

Scrk1994

We don't live in North Korea.
You're comparing a dictatorial country, to public health and safety measures put in place to protect the vulnerable/elderly from dying?
I'll stop engaging with you now, because you're either trolling, or have absolutely zero grasp of how serious Covid is, despite being 10 months into a worldwide pandemic, and over 2000 deaths alone in Ireland.

Wise up.

*Tony Holohan, while no angel, is working with a team of public health and medical experts. Any excuse to just ignore guidelines I suppose.

Pearl1506

Does everyone local know where Erika lives then? And if so, would people be able to find out how much the house is worth (it looks like a new built wihtout a soul to me)? There are not that many houses on the map in her area but I have no idea which one it is. They all look quite remote and have the 'middle of nowhere' vibes.
Yes, they're not exactly hidden away and they're not famous. What does it matter what the house is worth, all the locals know daddy and mommy owe millions in debt and got away with it. So they have a house that they shouldn't have.. I'm surprised the banks didn't go after it. Never judge people by the fancy house or the new car.. Most have pcp or huge loans. The people in kerry alone with proper money and well known are the ones who drive older cars and don't show off their money but put it back into the businesses. Look up the person for example who owns half of Killarneys pubs or those who own a lot of hotels in Tralee. They have proper money..don't show off or spend it outside the business, no fancy houses or holidays. The foxes aren't as classy as they make out to be.. Boring, snobby and bland are the best terms to use. Just being honest and I know the family. The 20,000e grant that time put an even bigger shout taste in my mouth with how the family act.. Though the fact it was given to Erika in the first place should have been questioned, so why not take it if it's given.

Edit: some people seem to think that house is amazing and worth a fortune.. For the location and area, I guarantee you the price is not what you'd think except for the view. It's been renovated so yes it's not not worth something... But house prices are not like Dublin or even Killarney in that area. It's literally the middle of nowhere so prices reflect that unless by the beach or with some view and still lower. I'm from near there originally and I couldn't live there.. I'd have to be close to Killarney atleast. Its far from Killarney even really

Last edited:

Mona86

VIP Member
Love the way they go on as if they have been in labs coming up with a cure for cancer... ‘blood sweat and tears for the last few years...’ - no babes you picked them from a catalog where they had code numbers and you renamed them!

• Haha

Scrk1994

Has she shown the pre-decorated and laid Christmas dinner setting yet, that's been gathering dust since September?

We missed a trick here - should have had a Retro Bingo Board set up. Take a shot whenever they 1) get the BEST indian 2) walk along the beach 3) go to Killarney for the Christmas vibes 4) Erika has to go to a hotel to get WiFi/complains about the wifi 5) the poor overweight dog sits up at the counter begging for food

• Haha

Emmas83

Chatty Member
I think she dresses like a 45 year old middle class housewife because in the photos of her with the football strip on she looks like a 12 year old!!!

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Lads, the car starts at €63,000 !!!!! Like seriously....... what follower of hers will but that or be influenced by her to? I am 40, follow her only as I am also from Kerry but unfollowing now, just a joke!! Know your audience like!! I could not afford that car at my age!!
She is actually a 65 year old woman trapped in a 29 year old's body!!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Snow in NY will make difference to her content. A few pics from her window.

Laura Dorgan has fab pics up. Decent content.
Laura is a different breed altogether - she's actually having fun, she's bursting with life.
If Erika was in New York now she'd be posing in the snow in a white coat and heels like some kind of a fucking Where's Wally puzzle.

• Haha