Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @emmaj123

Erika from her own blog:

Erika Fox is a Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger currently living in New York City. Throughout college, she spent her Summers in NYC and has been living there permanently for the past year. Throughout her time in New York, she has worked in Fashion PR, with Whitney Port, at Refinery29, with Olivia Palermo and most recently as the Social Media Manager at NYC Fashion powerhouse, Camuto Group. Erika was recently awarded as one of IrishCentral’s ‘Top 40 Digital Influencers’ in the U.S and also as one of the ‘Top 20 New York Style Bloggers’. Retro Flame is a Fashion & Lifestyle Website which documents Erika’s work, travels, outfits and inspirations. Through blogging, she has worked with brands such as Michael Kors, Vera Wang and Ted Baker and has been featured in a wide range of national and international publications including Teen Vogue, Seventeen and The Sunday Times STYLE Magazine. Her current overall fan-base has now reached over 100,000 followers.

I suppose this thread also includes Kaelin, as they are glued to the hip.

Reactions: 4
Sorry couldn’t make the thread title funnier but hey we don’t have much to work with here with her 🤣🤣 if that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So.now she wants to.shout local.irish business should have been doing that the last few months .wonder will they get home.for.mammy foxs.xmas.dinner

Reactions: 2
So.now she wants to.shout local.irish business should have been doing that the last few months .wonder will they get home.for.mammy foxs.xmas.dinner
Oh I hope so or Mammy Fox will be crying into her coleslaw. Is their dog Vogue still around, she used to always post about her. Haven't seen anything about her lately🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've heard myself say "if that makes sense" 3 times in work this week and I'm cringing, like cringing and now I'm like - do I say this all the time 🤔🙉

Does that make sense?! Fml

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I hope so or Mammy Fox will be crying into her coleslaw. Is their dog Vogue still around, she used to always post about her. Haven't seen anything about her lately🤔
I still cannot believe they named their dog Vogue. It's so on the nose. "Her name is Vogue, ya know Vogue, like the high fashion magazine? The September edition is our favourite! We named her Vogue cos we love fashion so much"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So erica bought a new bag but we won't see it till next week .also did we ever find out what she was going to share with us....and the sister is going to give Paul mascsl a run for his money wearing a blazer with her gaa shorts and she has a new video up (the sister doses)

Reactions: 3
So erica bought a new bag but we won't see it till next week .also did we ever find out what she was going to share with us....and the sister is going to give Paul mascsl a run for his money wearing a blazer with her gaa shorts and she has a new video up (the sister doses)
I wish tattle had a yawn reaction!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So we're still waiting for her "big" announcement. The suspense is killing me, if that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she doing vlogmas this year? It would be soooo nice, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 6
Of course she will!!! The isolation vlogs from Kerry will be sooooo nice
Wonder if they'll actually make it home? Can't have vlogmas without Mammy Fox's dining table that's been set for the last three months, Kaelin having a fit over the placement of tree decorations and Vogue getting more walks than she probably gets the other 11 months of the year combined! Not mention a million mother/daughter photos with no sign of Daddy Fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG ladies, I've just found this new thread and it's so so nice?
I love what ye have done with the place. All it needs is a few $1000 beige blankets and a set of chic white saucepans and we'll be away in a hack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if they'll actually make it home? Can't have vlogmas without Mammy Fox's dining table that's been set for the last three months, Kaelin having a fit over the placement of tree decorations and Vogue getting more walks than she probably gets the other 11 months of the year combined! Not mention a million mother/daughter photos with no sign of Daddy Fox.
I would actually say Mammy Fox would swim the Atlantic and drag them back by the hair. No way will they not be in Ireland Christmasssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, the 2 of them are .... I wanna say.... as dull as ditch water.... if that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.