Rest In Peace #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP. I loved Carnaval De Paris, I always think of it/play it when there’s a big football tournament on.
I was in Turkey when that first came out...round about April/May 1998 and when I say it was played everywhere, I mean it. It was on in the markets, bars, hotels...anywhere that played music, you heard it. I went from liking it to loving then hating and back a few times that fortnight, more so since some little tit thought it would be funny to play it at 7 am every morning by the pool that our apts looked on to. I came home and finally got it out of my head only to hear it on the radio a week or so later and nearly lost my mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Loved him as Oddball in Kellys Heroes, 'Why dont you knock it off with them negative waves?'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He had so many roles, he has a seperate page on his Wikipedia for his filmography. I remember his role in Doctor Terror's House of Horrors and the Buffy film from the early nineties. I need to watch Don't Look Now again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Donald Sutherland is an icon in Canada and not one of those actors who hid they were Canadian. I can't believe he was never nominated for an Oscar, especially for Klute. I think the first time I saw his work was "Audrey Rose" when I should have been sleeping as a little kid at the drive-in. Just look at this resume: Klute, M*A*S*H, Kelly's Heroes, Six Degrees of Separation, Don't Look Now, JFK, Backdraft, Cold Mountain, Pride and Prejudice and the Hunger Games series. He wasn't a star, but a solid workhorse of an actor.

I don't know what's been going with Kiefer for years, what's his tour?
In between acting gigs, Kiefer does his music. He is coming to the UK in August.

• Heart
Reactions: 8