Rest In Peace #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never got the hype re "Super size me". If you lived of anything for a month,it's going to have a negative affect? Live off spinach for a month and you're going to end up with the squits 🤦🤷
Same here, I thought it was a load of crap and his other 'documentaries' were awful too.

Reactions: 4
I've never got the hype re "Super size me". If you lived of anything for a month,it's going to have a negative affect? Live off spinach for a month and you're going to end up with the squits 🤦🤷
it also (as mentioned above) ignored that a lot of the effects he experienced were because he was a long-term alcoholic who was still drinking while making the documentary. there’s a clip (all over twitter right now) where he goes to see a doctor about how the diet is affecting him but the doctor mentions something about the state of his liver, which is very quickly cut from.

Reactions: 7
it also (as mentioned above) ignored that a lot of the effects he experienced were because he was a long-term alcoholic who was still drinking while making the documentary. there’s a clip (all over twitter right now) where he goes to see a doctor about how the diet is affecting him but the doctor mentions something about the state of his liver, which is very quickly cut from.
I was reading the Guardian obituary for him and found it weird that they mentioned accusations of sexual misconduct but missed out the alcoholism.

Reactions: 4
I'm so sad to hear about Richard M. Sherman's death. He was 95 so very good age but he wrote so many iconic songs that defined so many people's childhoods.

RIP.

Reactions: 8
I'm so sad to hear about Richard M. Sherman's death. He was 95 so very good age but he wrote so many iconic songs that defined so many people's childhoods.

RIP.
Just seeing this on the news. I honestly didn't realise he was still alive, I think because all those films are so old I just assumed he wasn't around.

Reactions: 6
Just seeing this on the news. I honestly didn't realise he was still alive, I think because all those films are so old I just assumed he wasn't around.
I have that happen from time to time. I'll often think a very old public figure is dead but then their death is announced. I think the way news moves so fast now doesn't help, not enough time to absord individual events.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have that happen from time to time. I'll often think a very old public figure is dead but then their death is announced. I think the way news moves so fast now doesn't help, not enough time to absord individual events.
I have lost count of the number of times a person's death has come up on someone's media page as if it just happened when in some cases, they have been dead for years. It happened just before Christmas when my mum got a thing on her Facebook page saying Sean Connery was dead and everyone was giving their condolences and giving RIPS. She didn't realise that he died way back in 2020.

Rob Burrow has passed
Oh bless him and his family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Rob Burrow has passed
This is so sad, we all knew it was going to happen, loved watching him and Kevin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Rob Burrow has passed
I'm absolutely devastated at this, and how he ( and others ) have suffered with this terrible condition.
My condolences and thoughts for all who loved him..
Rest well, fella❤💔

• Heart
Rob Burrow has passed
oh this is such sad news :( he achieved so much, on and off the field, and leaves such a legacy.

love to his family (and to kevin too, who i know basically counts as his family) 💙

• Heart