Rest In Peace #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wha
I didn't know that was a cover! And just read on wiki that Robbie Williams has never admitted it's a World Party song and often introduces it as 'the best song he's ever written' the liar.
What a slimey little creep.

Reactions: 6
Wha

What a slimey little creep.
This is rubbish.

It was well known that She's the One was a World Party song. It was talked about as a Robbie cover version

Plus the cd (as it was back then) would have had the songwriters name on it

Reactions: 1
This is rubbish.

It was well known that She's the One was a World Party song. It was talked about as a Robbie cover version

He has at times said he was the one who wrote it.

Go to 26:23 and it is a soundbite of him on stage coming right out and saying he and Guy wrote it, If anyone can't be arsed to listen, what he says is ' I was gonna introduce this as the best song we've ever written and I think we still will. This ladies and gentlemen is the best song we have ever written. It's called She's The One'.

For years he didn't even admit it was a cover song either and has had the cheek to say in interviews that it annoys him that he doesn't get credit for writing stuff. It was only in 2021 that he finally admitted it in an advert for Alexa that most probably didn't even hear where he claimed he wrote it. Alexa said no he didn't and he agreed saying no he didn't. I love Robbie and have from his TT days but it's not like he hasn't done this before...look at Angels where he claims to this day he wrote it when there is proof that is BS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is rubbish.

Still a slimey creep though....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
No idea but Robbie had legions of female fans but I found him rather 🤮

I went to see Take That live in my 30s.
I was dragged along by a friend who loved them.
No one else would go with her.

I wasnt a fan but I wasnt a hater either. I really did like "a milion love songs" though and I thought they might be fun to watch.
Their show was excellent.
Except it was totally ruined by the constant screaming " Robbie, Robbie" all the way through the show.
Gary did "a milion Iove songs" as a solo.
The stage was bare. It started to revolve as the intro started. Slowly as it revolved, Gary was revealed sitting at a beautiful grand piano and singing soulfully.
The selfish brats in the arena yelled "Robbie" all the way through.

A good gig totally ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

I wasnt a fan but I wasnt a hater either. I really did like "a milion love songs" though and I thought they might be fun to watch.
Except it was totally ruined by the constant screaming " Robbie, Robbie" all the way through the show.
The stage was bare. It started to revolve as the intro started. Slowly as it revolved, Gary was revealed sitting at a beautiful grand piano and singing soulfully.

What a shame 😔 I like "a million love songs " as well 😍

Reactions: 2

It was usually him or Mark that was screamed for. I went to several of their concerts and was lucky to get the front row twice so it wasn't as bad there but if you were in the middle or the back, you were lucky to hear a few words here and there of the songs. Even when they would talk to the audience they would get drowned out.

Reactions: 1
Has someone in Take That died?
Nope. The guy who wrote Robbie's song She's The One...Karl Wallinger died at the beginning of March. It got people onto the subject of Robbie and how he claimed to have written that and Angels. That then led to people saying they didn't like him and they preferred other members of TT.

Reactions: 2
RIP Keith LeBlanc ,drummer with Sugar Hill records and Tackhead.
Many great gigs and memories. RIP.