Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaLou

VIP Member
I seen rumours about suicide /drugs but i very much doubt it -she seemed too happy /sensible for that
Such a shame -they have such a beautiful little boy
It might be wrong of me to think it, but the fact that so little has been said about the cause of death does make me wonder if it was suicide. It seems unlikely though but stranger things have happened.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
My friends and family do a little sweepstake on who will be the first famous person to die this year. It's all in good fun until someone mentions a name that would really upset you. Then you're like no, don't go tempting fate with that one.
Say hi to... https://tattle.life/threads/2023-celebrity-death-pool-2.37483/
---
Very few deaths of celebs that I don't know personally have emotionally affected me. Taylor Hawkins, Chester Bennington, David Bowie and Chris Cornell probably rocked me the most.

I know Paul McCartney is a good ol age at this point but I'll be devastated when he dies. I know people don't respect him much but he is my favourite beatle and his songwriting ability is second to none plus he didn't. He's so beautiful and kind too.
Paul only has three votes... https://tattle.life/threads/2023-celebrity-death-pool-2.37483/

Chita

VIP Member
Actor Treat Williams, star of the film Hair and television series Everwood, has died aged 71 after a motorcycle accident.

Bloody hell.

I remember him back in the day with his big hair, square jaw - handsome guy.
RIP Treat.

LByrne74

VIP Member
We do now. It was revealed by the DM as being Cardiac Arrhythmia
I wonder if someone leaked his death cert to the Daily Express without his family's permission, or did one of his loved ones say it was ok to release the info? I mean it's not that the news of the cause would come as a surprise to anyone but if someone sneekily leaked it then that's shitty.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I do not wish to derail the thread but I have a question. Someone I know is constantly threatening but so far has not done it. Is this really what someone with suicidal thoughts does, from what I’ve read no it’s not. So, those who know people or have been close, were they/you constantly threatening?