Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThunderPuss

Incident in question;

And if you cant hear, as theyre leaving, the gentleman tells Josh "Just go away, your selfish" and then he proceeds to mutes his response.

Lets see you take this down Joshua, I got plenty more

• Heart
Reactions: 16

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Jenna just said mom and dad left. So they stood out in the cold holding a spot and then didn’t even get to see the fireworks. Those two spoiled brats don’t even care how they abuse their parents.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

advil

Yeah, if you go to any Disney park you’re probably gonna be in someones photo or video. It’s inevitable. But there is a difference between being seen in the background or being seen walking by and having someone live streaming right behind you in a thirty minute line…streamers need to stop being rude and at least attempt to stop filming peoples backsides…

I wasn’t watching but based on comments here it sounds like yet another situation that Josh handled poorly. The guy says he doesn’t want to be filmed? No big deal, don’t film him and move on!

YesNow

VIP Member
Josh in the announcement video, "We never ask for money." No, Josh. You don't blatantly say the words, "Give me money." However, you start up a story about your financial woes knowing full well that everyone will send money. Then you work everyone into a frenzy with your grateful act and in comes more money. You want to have your donations sent to PayPal so it goes directly into your pocket. YouTube gives you a platform to create and monetize and you take your superchats under the table. You are a dishonest con.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Someone should just start sending him Monopoly money every month. Or the fake play money with a note saying this is all I can afford. I don’t get the people who send him money. His streams are all the same and put me to sleep.
I suggest we all send him super religious Christmas cards, because you know he's such the good christian, and make sure to include a note as to how we chose to send our donations.

Hi Josh!​
I wanted to send you warm wishes for happy holidays! I was looking at my budget and realized I have some funds to use on extra gifts and donations this year. Since you've been so kind in your streaming to mention how poor your old school system was, I've chosen to donate $XX to there as it sounds like the kids there could really use the help. I made sure to let them know the donation was made due to all the negative commentary you've made about them on your live streams.​
Sincerely,​
One who really cares about what the season means.​

• Haha
  • Heart

YesNow

VIP Member
I like how after the parade he mentions that "The light pole was a little bit in the way." So ungrateful. What a top tier a-hole this guy is. I bet when that guy lead with "I'd like to thank you....", Josh thought it was just another Stan coming to thank him for getting them through the pandemic. :p Mr. Train
Station VIP, whoever you are, we thank you for your service. The people are beginning to rebel and I'm here for it.

advil

Too many people complained about his video where he complained about people complaining! 😣😣

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I didn’t watch this livestream but I think it’s funny he is using the mute button after we suggested it here last week. Hi Josh. You can mute the stream all you want but it doesn’t make you less of a dick. And your stans will start to question why you are muting it. And eventually they will figure out it’s because you are being a total jerk to whoever you are talking to.

• Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
I wish Cory Meets World would stop asking Josh to perform for GKTW Magical Night of Hope benefit concert. Love GKTW and donate but won’t watch because of Josh. We know he’s only there to pat himself on the back for showing up for a charity. I think Cory has Josh’s number but is still friendly to him
Cory, I'll give you twice as much next year if you keep Josh off the show.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh often schedules ending streams so they lead into premiers of his Retro TV1 Blech channel, but he couldn't stream for another hour tonight to lead into Britt's candlelight processional stream from Disneyland? Even though he knows their DL streams aren't as popular and was begging people to tune in tonight? Great businessman.

He also managed to stay in the park well past closing on a party night. He tried multiple times to get close to the castle for the obligatory picture, but was redirected towards the exit at least 3 times. At one point, he even got frustrated and said, is there only one way we can go? Yes, Josh. OUT. It's a party night. You should know how this works.

And that guy who didn't want to be on the stream really got to him. It's not like Josh made his comment right after the confrontation; he waited through the entire outside line, stretching room, and inside queue, but the minute he sat down in the doom buggy, he popped off about the guy. And continued to talk about it throughout the rest of the stream.

The two most telling things for me from Josh's reaction to the situation were first, when the guy quietly explained that he didn't want to be on camera because was in law enforcement, Josh very loudly said "thank you for your service," drawing more attention to the guy who didn't want any attention. And second, when he was making his apology, he kept saying that he shouldn't have made his snarky comment out loud, not that he shouldn't have let the guy's request bother him. Both demonstrate just how completely self centered he really is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t watch this guy. He turns my stomach. His constant begging is getting old. While he may have great content, his actions are a turnoff. Maybe that’s why less and less people are tuning in. Actually, I find most of the vloggers to be annoying.

DisAtNight

Weren't they invited up there? I saw the CM lift the rope for Josh and Jenna was already up there.
They got pixie dusted. Then Josh was an asshole. Dude complained. They got taken right back out. Remember, they were gonna try and stay up there for the fireworks. So I think the guy who PAID for VIP access got them removed.

Josh took a kind gesture from the CM and basically smashed shit in their face. He just couldn’t help himself and stuck the gimbal out in front of everyone.

All I can say is… he handed Dad Chronicles content for educational purposes on a silver platter.

YesNow

VIP Member
Well, another day, another run in with Disney Cast Members. Golf Cart Road Rage is happening. This time a bus driver tells Josh that he has to stop when the bus is stopped in the middle and it's in the rules. Josh, snaps back, "You don't have to be rude about it. I didn't know!." Thank goodness for Jenna, who stated the Cast Memeber was not rude, just loud. I don't know how to time stamp on a live stream, but it happens about an hour and 20 minutes in. Read the rules, idiot!

• Wow
  • Angry

ThunderPuss

Its kinda frightening to have all these ways of "supporting" a full grown man living near Disney with a full time job, his family and a sister that doesnt have a job.

I understand hard times and needing help but the man buys a new Samsung Galaxy whenever a new one releases. The math doesnt add up