Renee Amberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been reading other sites and omgosh she complains and complains, she blocked me on IG so I just get bits and pieces here and there but she's really turning into a toxic nag.

Reactions: 1
Soo... somehow I got suspended from G G 🥴
---
And in Renee news, she's currently ripping her new house apart doing renovations by herself, Z doesn't seem interested, and then crying and asking her YT viewers for help because she's way in over her head. I wonder how long till she's bored of the place and wants to move again, probably back into another high-rise fishbowl apartment.

Last edited:
Soo... somehow I got suspended from G G 🥴
---
And in Renee news, she's currently ripping her new house apart doing renovations by herself, Z doesn't seem interested, and then crying and asking her YT viewers for help because she's way in over her head. I wonder how long till she's bored of the place and wants to move again, probably back into another high-rise fishbowl apartment.
Z sounded so uninterested! Her mannerisms around him re the home renovations says it all. Like a little kid asking for permission and validation? He probably thinks she is bonkers for going this out with all the stupid renovations and decors. She can’t sit still at all. There in lies the problem. She might go batshit crazy once the house is all decorated. Where will you go then Renee? Oh My! How on earth will you fill your time!

Reactions: 3
Z sounded so uninterested! Her mannerisms around him re the home renovations says it all. Like a little kid asking for permission and validation? He probably thinks she is bonkers for going this out with all the stupid renovations and decors. She can’t sit still at all. There in lies the problem. She might go batshit crazy once the house is all decorated. Where will you go then Renee? Oh My! How on earth will you fill your time!
Yes I get that as well, the "cant sit still" thing which makes me wonder why cant she apply that energy bursting out of her to hang out with her kid, she needs a nanny while she's home and then is probably already counting hours till she can ship him off to daycare. I personally don't have that kind of energy lol but she seems to!

Reactions: 3
Did she really say "I was with my Lv Bag in the store.. and people arr checking me out...".. hein! she really thinks that she's better than everyone...
Lol. The sheer narcissism.

It's also really awkward how she's flexing like that but she clearly cannot afford designer bags. The only thing she's displaying is her lack of adulting skills and self-control.

Reactions: 2
Lol. The sheer narcissism.

It's also really awkward how she's flexing like that but she clearly cannot afford designer bags. The only thing she's displaying is her lack of adulting skills and self-control.
She's stuck in 2014 or something when people cared about that stuff more, they are probably looking at her because she's acting like a total dorkwad talking to herself and pointing her phone at her face.

• Haha
Its weird her videos weren't showing up in my feed until yesterday, almost forgot about her.

Last edited:
Its weird her videos weren't showing up in my feed until yesterday, almost forgot about her.
That must feel nice 😜 girl is going banana for painting walls and cutting wood and ripping apart the whole house.. white white white all walls must be white :sick:

That must feel nice 😜 girl is going banana for painting walls and cutting wood and ripping apart the whole house.. white white white all walls must be white :sick:
She wants an Instagram friendly filming space, reminds me of Michelle Choi and her Living Alone Diaries, her bedroom is all white, curtains awhile, white bed on pale beige floor and that's it.. like SO HOMEY lol!

• Haha
I can’t be bothered to click on her vlogs anymore. The thumbnails are over the top and I know she’ll be whining and winging every other minute.

Soooo.. what's going on with our girrl? she kind of disappeared right?
She's taking another "break" from what I read online, Im like 20 videos behind its sooo hard to watch her, and she's basically already shipped her 1 year old to daycare and can't hide her happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wish there was an eye roll emoji.
She's barely functioning with one kid and half the time someone else is taking care of him or he's off at daycare getting sick again while she's home planning in her journal... I doubt this was planned from the way she was surprised, I haven't finished watching the whole thing but she probably still doesn't know how ovulation works.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m only about two minutes into the vlog and already I’m infuriated. She had cravings even before her period was late?! Oh duck off.

And it would also seem that she can bend the time-space continuum with her calendar counting… I had to double check we were indeed early April.
IMG_6830.png
IMG_6831.png

• Haha