Renee Amberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[

I wish I saw his mother's comment 😥
Luckily the internet doesn't forget, another posted doing phenomenal detective work managed to grab a screen shot on another site, enjoy!

Its funny reading this comment at the height of Renee hating on Instagram saying she's leaving the platform, only to come back pretty quickly and posting that tacky picture with "I still got it" lmao...

1701286565652.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Luckily the internet doesn't forget, another posted doing phenomenal detective work managed to grab a screen shot on another site, enjoy!

Its funny reading this comment at the height of Renee hating on Instagram saying she's leaving the platform, only to come back pretty quickly and posting that tacky picture with "I still got it" lmao...

View attachment 2600443
OMG that's SO embarrassing 😂😂😂
Thank you dear, you made my night 😂
Dominate? God's miracle? Oh dear... question madam: did your perfect and incredible Renee lift her friends up? Lindsay and Chase? did she support them? didn't she SHAME their parenting methods?
I swear that baby has the worst genes ever.. I really hope for a real miracle for him to grow up more educated and empathetic than his cracray family. The only sane person there (and sweet) is his other grand mother ❤

Reactions: 2
OMG that's SO embarrassing 😂😂😂
Thank you dear, you made my night 😂
Dominate? God's miracle? Oh dear... question madam: did your perfect and incredible Renee lift her friends up? Lindsay and Chase? did she support them? didn't she SHAME their parenting methods?
I swear that baby has the worst genes ever.. I really hope for a real miracle for him to grow up more educated and empathetic than his cracray family. The only sane person there (and sweet) is his other grand mother ❤
Glad I knew it existed, no problem :) I think more people should know how this family talks and really thinks, then decide if you're a fan and want to support that. Also the Dominate thing made me pause, equality isn't about domination good lord.

• Heart
I’m 5 min into the new video and the first thing she said was complaining about the Cold weather and how long she needs to drive to just get a warm beverage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m 5 min into the new video and the first thing she said was complaining about the Cold weather and how long she needs to drive to just get a warm beverage
Im still shocked she has a vlogmas video out. Looks like she bought a house and moved states without any research. I'll try to watch it later, I'm always behind on her videos, hard to watch her these days, she will have 2 minutes of nice content then starts complaining that she has to feed or change her kid.

I actually think she might be fine! She won't be locked in a fishbowl apartment, they have a big garden and a smaller community within 15 minut drive. I think she will socialize the baby and have some day to day interactions with people.I don't actually know where they are living right now and don't really care but it seems like she will experience different seasons and will probably enjoy it since she will be forced to go outside and do stuff with the child. In NYC she could really experience the seasons, she was stuck in the apartment all the time without any hobbies.

These new videos are so out of touch I am appalled. I 💯 assumed she was dumb enough to not do a building inspection before she bought the house and seems like I hit the nail on the head. Who spends a fortune on a house like that without getting a qualified building inspector to give the green signal? She isn’t even sure if there’s s pest problem or not!? 😂😂😂😂 what about the plumbing, gutters and roof Renee? Do the toilets work? Any clue on how maintenance works? She is already saying she can’t afford the renovations, which is the reality when you have a hefty mortgage but it’s basic common sense to save up for major maintenance you need to get done asap. Money you don’t add into your down payment.

Let’s get started on how she casually accepted it when the previous owners left 80% of their furniture 😂 those home owners just saved a tit ton of money as now they don’t have to pay for someone to dump their old furniture. So Renee will be doing that at her expense 😅 great going.

She is appalled at how big the house is, how the kitchen might need renovations. These are things you carefully consider before you put in an offer. Most houses for listing have photos and 360 view videos that help you make those decisions before you buy it.

But no, Renee is above all of it.

It also looked like she did 90% of the unpacking herself. Understood that Zander is working etc but jeez, I can’t wait for the meltdown videos about how much she has on her plate already.

She might need to suck it up and do vlogmas for the 💰. The meltdown will come in January. Either way a meltdown is coming!

• Heart
I think the house is scary, there's so much vacant land around it and no fences when they're soon to have a toddler. Why would you accept a house with someone's old furniture too?! Renee's a lost cause, she doesn't know what she's doing.

• Wow
Maybe I am over reacting (probably) but it really really rubbed me the wrong way when she was going on and on about not being able to find the crib screws because whenever she needs to get stuff done she puts him in there to play? How much time is that poor kid stuck in the crib so she isn't bothered and can get stuff done? Again maybe it is just for a few minutes here and there but she made it sound like it was a second baby sitter.

Reactions: 5
These new videos are so out of touch I am appalled. I 💯 assumed she was dumb enough to not do a building inspection before she bought the house and seems like I hit the nail on the head. Who spends a fortune on a house like that without getting a qualified building inspector to give the green signal? She isn’t even sure if there’s s pest problem or not!? 😂😂😂😂 what about the plumbing, gutters and roof Renee? Do the toilets work? Any clue on how maintenance works? She is already saying she can’t afford the renovations, which is the reality when you have a hefty mortgage but it’s basic common sense to save up for major maintenance you need to get done asap. Money you don’t add into your down payment.

Let’s get started on how she casually accepted it when the previous owners left 80% of their furniture 😂 those home owners just saved a tit ton of money as now they don’t have to pay for someone to dump their old furniture. So Renee will be doing that at her expense 😅 great going.

She is appalled at how big the house is, how the kitchen might need renovations. These are things you carefully consider before you put in an offer. Most houses for listing have photos and 360 view videos that help you make those decisions before you buy it.

But no, Renee is above all of it.

It also looked like she did 90% of the unpacking herself. Understood that Zander is working etc but jeez, I can’t wait for the meltdown videos about how much she has on her plate already.

She might need to suck it up and do vlogmas for the 💰. The meltdown will come in January. Either way a meltdown is coming!
I don't know how she was able to buy the house without the inspection, every little box needs a check mark when you're buying a house and that's a HUGE one. We bought a house in June 2021 and omg it was so much work, my husband had a VA loan and they wouldn't lend him the money without all the inspections passing the test.

Did she really say "I was with my Lv Bag in the store.. and people arr checking me out...".. hein! she really thinks that she's better than everyone...

• Wow
  • Haha
Did she really say "I was with my Lv Bag in the store.. and people arr checking me out...".. hein! she really thinks that she's better than everyone...
Wow... guess when your personality totally sucks you need to buy an expensive bag so that people would actually notice you.

So Renee has a nanny? Is it every day or just occasionally? I’m sure I saw her mention her mum minding the baby not long ago, I’m starting to wonder if she even has the baby with her much? And they seem to have a lot of money but how?

So Renee has a nanny? Is it every day or just occasionally? I’m sure I saw her mention her mum minding the baby not long ago, I’m starting to wonder if she even has the baby with her much? And they seem to have a lot of money but how?
Looks like she hired someone but now they are out sick two days into the job so Renee has to take care of her own kid now which is very stressful to her so videos will have to be postponed.

I think her mom is moving in later? Unless that fell through, for her sake I hope it did. Renee will want to move to another state in 4 months. Per usual.

Reactions: 5
She’s at an all time high now as she gets to decorate, redecorate and tidy up. All those Celsius drinks she is chugging surely cannot be helping either. Once she feels bored again the mental health issues will creep up unless she sees an actual therapist. Or she’ll decide it’s time to procreate again 🙄

Ohhh the color has to be "masculine". The baby is like not even 2 years old and the color of his room must be masculine? never saw a baby's room in such a dark shade of blue..she really has no clue.

• Wow
  • Haha
Ohhh the color has to be "masculine". The baby is like not even 2 years old and the color of his room must be masculine? never saw a baby's room in such a dark shade of blue..she really has no clue.
Eww what, she's so toxic, reminds me of how she was hating on the Barbie movie. Men must be masculine 🥴 like fk off Renee.

Sooo what happened to vlogmas? This woman could not keep a consistent posting schedule if her life depended on it 🤣
Yeah she quit around the 20th or so, it was super random apparently. The usual from Renee, I don't know why she bothers honestly, other than easy money and to show off.