Rendall Tyga Coleby #3 skin charred, ‘working hard’, husband wanted by scotland yard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never eats! A potato yesterday smaller than her hand and wagas order,kids meal.i get she's tiny but that's probably why!

Reactions: 4
Wow! What a self absorbed madam! Me me me me me!
And honestly, she thinks her kid is a model, he’s isn’t, his head is very pointy at the rear, too large, he isnt gonna make it.
---
And her “lol” loll lol lol lols,,,, 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything she posts is so heavily filtered and edited. Not just her, but any picture she takes, of food, her son, anything it’s all got a filter on. Can’t imagine her ever taking a pic and putting it straight on her story. I know she has a fairly large following but she could grow it more if she showed everything a bit more authentic and natural

Reactions: 7
Everything she posts is so heavily filtered and edited. Not just her, but any picture she takes, of food, her son, anything it’s all got a filter on. Can’t imagine her ever taking a pic and putting it straight on her story. I know she has a fairly large following but she could grow it more if she showed everything a bit more authentic and natural
If she ever went missing and they used her insta pictures as the photo she would never be found because she looks nothing like her natural self in her photos!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else feel like she’s going to mature in her late 20s / 30s and think why the hell am I living in and raising kids on a site in a trailer when I had such a beautiful life at home and could have had a house built for me near my family.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel like she’s going to mature in her late 20s / 30s and think why the hell am I living in and raising kids on a site in a trailer when I had such a beautiful life at home and could have had a house built for me near my family.
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she moves back home with her son one day, her dad must also be lonely in that big house by himself!

This is so random… Is she an influencer? She doesn’t have a consistent presence and doesn’t seem to link things or share products. I suppose a lot of people do want to be like her but that’s more about her looks and lifestyle rather than her ‘work’.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is so random… Is she an influencer? She doesn’t have a consistent presence and doesn’t seem to link things or share products. I suppose a lot of people do want to be like her but that’s more about her looks and lifestyle rather than her ‘work’.
Literally was thinking the same thing and she was trying to hype up this so much… like did anyone even care? Also she’s not very consistent, I remember years ago she said she was going to come out with a brow product that I’m pretty sure never happened, then she had those childish denim butterfly sets..

This is her PR manager grasping at straws. She's barely posted the last three years and when she has, it's the most unrelatable crap. Harrods, Dubai and designer shopping sprees on repeat. £29.99 to be like me but you'll need a weathy family first.

Reactions: 10
Her content is non-existent yet she’s dishing out the advice on how to be successful 🤔 how weird.

Reactions: 8
I’m
So confused, what experience has she got? This is hysterical, she thinks she is Queen It. She’s no way an influencer or qualified to give advice. Mad!
The question about somebody who lost a load followers …. Her answer should have been “just buy some”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't want it so sound like being a stay at home mum is not a wife worth living, but god her life seems so boring and vapid. She was married at 18, mother died shortly after, moved onto a traveller site and popped out a kid. Practically no education and appears to have very little friends. Even maybe to go work for her family's jewelery business might be something.

Reactions: 15
I don't want it so sound like being a stay at home mum is not a wife worth living, but god her life seems so boring and vapid. She was married at 18, mother died shortly after, moved onto a traveller site and popped out a kid. Practically no education and appears to have very little friends. Even maybe to go work for her family's jewelery business might be something.
She has an incredibly boring life

I find it odd that she always says she doesn’t really no how Instagram etc works that’s why she hardley goes on it. And now she’s doing a course. The mind boggles

Reactions: 11