Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so upset after watching that. The poor fella strapped in to the highchair watching his pathetic mother telling everyone on insta that she can't wait to get rid of him. I hope the stupid witch leaves him with his Granny for good. He'd be 100 times better off. She needs help the absolute skanger of a woman😡

Reactions: 15
Kim’s lack of motivation and failure to enjoy motherhood points towards postnatal depression in my opinion and it can be hard for the individual to recognise themselves perhaps Nana has picked up on this and this is why she gives her a day off so often when this is just masking the issue and giving slight relief which is not actually getting to the root of it. She needs to set herself small goals like up in the morning and getting dressed straight away and bed made would make all the difference to your energy levels Kim. I’m not judging because when you are struggling it’s actually a lot harder to power through and sort yourself out knowing you are being judged. You are missing out on so many small things by spending the day watching Netflix it will one day be a regret when realisation finally hits you. Speak to your doctor explain everything and take it from there ❤

Reactions: 7
I definitely think she's struggling with her mental health. Not sure if it's general depression or post natal depression because a lot of her behaviour is the same as when she was pregnant. Lounging around, unmotivated, poor choices, quick to anger. Her coping skills are poor anyway so maybe it was just that when she was pregnant and now its PND.

She seems to thrive on provoking a reaction, seeking negative attention.

Reactions: 9
While the child is gone instead of making herself a hot coffee or binging Netflix, all which she seems to do while the child is there regardless, is get herself in order. It’s absolutely not easy but if she won’t take advice then it’s up to her to try get this sorted herself unfortunately. Get the house cleaned, get showered, get out for a walk and get onto the doctor about something being off and needing to talk and get some bloods. She’s not living at the moment, it’s definitely not fair on that lovely boy but also not on herself. Her family and Robbie absolutely need to start stepping in, ignoring and hoping for the best wont change what’s wrong

Reactions: 7
Hopefully some family members watch her stories and might realise she isn’t coping? Doesn’t she have sisters? Maybe they’ll step in

Might be an unpopular opinion here but I think she’s just incredibly lazy. She wanted the attention of being pregnant/having a newborn but forget to think about what happens after that.

Reactions: 12
Might be an unpopular opinion here but I think she’s just incredibly lazy. She wanted the attention of being pregnant/having a newborn but forget to think about what happens after that.
Could well be true.

Oh my god 😳 those videos from this morning saying to the Internet she can't wait to get rid of her child. I'm actually disgusted.

The first video she seems a bit off her tits 😳

Reactions: 8
I definitely think she's struggling with her mental health. Not sure if it's general depression or post natal depression because a lot of her behaviour is the same as when she was pregnant. Lounging around, unmotivated, poor choices, quick to anger. Her coping skills are poor anyway so maybe it was just that when she was pregnant and now its PND.

She seems to thrive on provoking a reaction, seeking negative attention.
It’s all too familiar for me unfortunately and you may well be right it took me a long time to recognise all these things that have been pointed out for me it was anxiety and then post natal anxiety which spiralled. I wish someone could help her see she is only existing and not living as she seems like a genuinely good person who doesn’t eleven realise she is stuck in a rut

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she’s a selfish, immature brat.
She wanted a baby despite not having a decent livelihood or home to offer them.
She’s worse than Lisa solo Mom. At least she’s *attempting* to start a career to support her kids, misguided as it seems to be.
Kim just wants to sit around doing nothing and shouting “Oooooolllieeeeee” at her poor little guy.

Reactions: 6
She would be better off heading out for the afternoon somewhere nice with Ollie and her mam . He’s at such a lovely and EASY age compared to when they start moving around

Reactions: 9
The change in her mood once the poor baby is gone to nana. Seems a bit manic to me too. I think she wanted the attention of pregnancy but hadn’t thought beyond that. I wonder was it a case of if Robbie wouldn’t marry her, she’d have a baby with him, to have some form of commitment.
She makes Lisa look like super mom.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she thought a bit of real responsibility would wake Robbie up. He probably leaves everything to her , is away a lot in a job he knows he can’t be fired from so not exactly ambitious . It can be a real shock to the system if you have all these romantic ideas in your head how life will be with a baby

Just caught up on her stories. Uncomfortable viewing to say the least. Torn between feeling desperately sorry for Ollie and being desperately sorry for her. Clearly something isn’t right. Does Robbie not get annual leave. Surely he could take a day or two at home.

I feel like she’s happy when watching tv or out with Robbie but v little joy from the baby aside from when she was putting him in Christmas clothes in September.

It’s a tricky one because he’s not being mistreated but it does feel like mild neglect from both parents. As someone said already, they need to get to the root cause and try to help her, help Ollie and support the family.

I don’t want to be too dark but unfortunately there has been some terrible outcomes with families in recent years due to mental health and parents not getting adequate support or medication. I’m not pointing the finger in any direction. They are truly tragic cases. I just think as a society we need to support women and parents better 🥺😟

Reactions: 11
She is acting the exact same post pregnancy as she did the minute she found out she was pregnant. It’s blatantly obvious she likes the status of being mammy and daddy. The reality is she is lazy now as a parent and she was lazy before she had him. This thread called it, she’d continue to lie in bed with the baby watching tv. Clown.

I think she’s a selfish, immature brat.
She wanted a baby despite not having a decent livelihood or home to offer them.
She’s worse than Lisa solo Mom. At least she’s *attempting* to start a career to support her kids, misguided as it seems to be.
Kim just wants to sit around doing nothing and shouting “Oooooolllieeeeee” at her poor little guy.
I’m still pondering all this. I remember you saying you have MS. I have a long term illness also. I was always v proactive at night but there were mornings when getting up was so so hard. Often baby would be up twice then I’d be in pain and awake with it. I was surviving on minimal sleep. I’d often get headaches and migraines from pure exhaustion. And those days, you definitely aren’t at your best but I’ve never lay down like that when my child was wide awake. Thankfully I’ve always found the strength to be the parent in the room.

I’m replying to you on this @Lollipops purely as I imagine you might have had those challenges. And severe fatigue. I feel sad for Ollie that Kim couldn’t find the strength to be there for him til Nana took him away. And it definitely makes it worse that she had oodles of energy to talk to her phone and watch Rhianna 😟😟😟

I’m still pondering all this. I remember you saying you have MS. I have a long term illness also. I was always v proactive at night but there were mornings when getting up was so so hard. Often baby would be up twice then I’d be in pain and awake with it. I was surviving on minimal sleep. I’d often get headaches and migraines from pure exhaustion. And those days, you definitely aren’t at your best but I’ve never lay down like that when my child was wide awake. Thankfully I’ve always found the strength to be the parent in the room.

I’m replying to you on this @Lollipops purely as I imagine you might have had those challenges. And severe fatigue. I feel sad for Ollie that Kim couldn’t find the strength to be there for him til Nana took him away. And it definitely makes it worse that she had oodles of energy to talk to her phone and watch Rhianna 😟😟😟
That's a good point. She war the happiest I've seen her in a while once Ollie was gone to Nana....🤔

I also have a chronic illness but I crash when my little human's are safely tucked up in bed, I work really hard to make sure it doesn't affect their day to day activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Yep I do indeed have MS. I struggle with fatigue but in all honesty I doubt it’s much worse than the average new parent!!
It’s something I also have great consideration to before I got pregnant. Ultimately I had to accept that it would be hard and *most importantly* my needs are very much secondary now.
I fear the latter is where Kim falls down.

Not that she’d go for it of course because a) she’s lazy and b) I think she may have mentioned being exhausted once or twice, but I think she’d much better being the working parent while Robbie stays home. She can’t cope at home at all, she’s neither minding the child or keeping the house in order and she’s not happy either so probably would be better if she got out, had a bit of purpose and physically and mentally she’d be much better for it. We know she’s done a course and much have more opportunities than Robbie who her dad has hired out of pity

Reactions: 2
Not that she’d go for it of course because a) she’s lazy and b) I think she may have mentioned being exhausted once or twice, but I think she’d much better being the working parent while Robbie stays home. She can’t cope at home at all, she’s neither minding the child or keeping the house in order and she’s not happy either so probably would be better if she got out, had a bit of purpose and physically and mentally she’d be much better for it. We know she’s done a course and much have more opportunities than Robbie who her dad has hired out of pity
You'd wonder though if she could hold down a job with that temper, she seems easily triggered and quite manic......and don’t even start me off on her laziness and constant laughing at nothing 🙄 I'm visualising her sitting there and every time she does something bursting into manic laughter 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.