Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of the 2 of them, he's clearly as big a simpleton as her. How shocking you had to mind (I use that term loosely) your own child on a Saturday night. They look like 2 from The Sun newspaper with their big compo heads "My Mother ruined our lives by going on holiday"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What a pair of plonkers... they look like they haven't a brain cell between them.

She does absolutely nothing with herself day in day out, her one child who very well may keep her up at night, is only a baby and so I would imagine has at least 1 nap in the day where she could choose to sleep for a small bit. He's in the jumperoo in front of the tele most of the day anyway if she needs to do 1 or 2 jobs. She's so unmotivated and lazy that she would rather just plank herself in front of the tv than do anything.

My MIL took our toddler for a sleepover on a couple of occasions when we had our new baby a few mnths ago. It was so appreciated because it allowed us to give some much needed time to our older 2 kids. The toddler is a right fire cracker who dominates the room 🙈😂 we saw it as a big break but also a lot to ask a grandparent to do so we went with it a few times then called an end to it. She might take her the odd day or night now and it's lovely!

Kim baffles me really..

Reactions: 6
These two need to give their heads a wobble, how many mothers/fathers here only parent 6 night a week? 🤨

This 🙌 Been a parent 6 years and have 3 children aged 6 to 11 months and not once have they been away from me for one reason or another but this one complains that 1 weekend over the past few months she actually has her chilf and she's tired, gof love th they both need to cop on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The absolute state of the 2 of them, he's clearly as big a simpleton as her. How shocking you had to mind (I use that term loosely) your own child on a Saturday night. They look like 2 from The Sun newspaper with their big compo heads "My Mother ruined our lives by going on holiday"
😂😂 brilliant!

Reactions: 2
This 🙌 Been a parent 6 years and have 3 children aged 6 to 11 months and not once have they been away from me for one reason or another but this one complains that 1 weekend over the past few months she actually has her chilf and she's tired, gof love th they both need to cop on
Our eldest stayed with Nana when new baby was born 7 months ago, has stayed once since when we were both sick and so was baby and somehow she wasn't 😂 but every satuday is taking the p*ss.

It's not even the always night. Nana seems to take him early afternoon on Saturday until early afternoon on Sunday. Nana will get fed up of being obligated to take him once a week, I guarantee it. It's lovely for a bit, but she seems to expect it and people get fed up of that pretty quick.

Reactions: 3
She obviously doesn’t enjoy parenting.
Being tired is hard, but she only has the one, and I say that as a parent of one myself a similar age to Ollie.
Like yeah it’s hard but it’s grand, otherwise nobody would have any more.
And I have him 7 days a week and wouldn’t have it any other way

Reactions: 2
She just gets more and more bizarre. The Sun comment had me in stitches cos you really wouldn’t put it past them. Like Robbie has a job from her dad and the mother minding his kid. Anything else they can do for him?

We didn’t have much support for the most part. Just the way it’s gone. Grandparents are older, less able and we’d rather they enjoy visits than be our minders etc. But I would have done a lot of babysitting and overnights for members of my family. I was in my 20s and 30s, oodles of experience with kids. I loved it but I was shattered afterwards. The responsibility of someone else’s kid is more exhausting than minding your own. I think this expectation of a sleepover every week is too much. Her poor mum seeing that post!

I hope Ollie is like my little boy.. nearly 4 and still up at least 1 most nights. I don’t mind cos I know it will pass but I’m exhausted getting up at 6.15 ish for work. My prediction is that she doesn’t return to work.

Also editing to add that her mother paid for their IVF. Not sure if ppl remember that. They couldn’t afford it. She paid the fees and they paid for accommodation etc. so they really are taking advantage.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
While I'm all for having family help out once a week sleepover is madness, and the absolute cheek of her moaning when her mam has a week off! My baby is one next month and only had his first sleepover this week! And I still feel like I was taking advantage 😅😅

She just gets more and more bizarre. The Sun comment had me in stitches cos you really wouldn’t put it past them. Like Robbie has a job from her dad and the mother minding his kid. Anything else they can do for him?

We didn’t have much support for the most part. Just the way it’s gone. Grandparents are older, less able and we’d rather they enjoy visits than be our minders etc. But I would have done a lot of babysitting and overnights for members of my family. I was in my 20s and 30s, oodles of experience with kids. I loved it but I was shattered afterwards. The responsibility of someone else’s kid is more exhausting than minding your own. I think this expectation of a sleepover every week is too much. Her poor mum seeing that post!

I hope Ollie is like my little boy.. nearly 4 and still up at least 1 most nights. I don’t mind cos I know it will pass but I’m exhausted getting up at 6.15 ish for work. My prediction is that she doesn’t return to work.

Also editing to add that her mother paid for their IVF. Not sure if ppl remember that. They couldn’t afford it. She paid the fees and they paid for accommodation etc. so they really are taking advantage.
Go away 😳 I thought her mother had paid for one round of IUI for Christmas for them or something? I never realised she paid for the whole IVF treatment. What was Kim banging on about so working whatever job she could to pay for it?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The aul misery faces on them this morning, imagine they had to mind their own son, what next eh! That gorgeous little boy and they make spending the weekend with him sound such a task. Kim is a leech, her mother has put herself out more than enough for a child that isn’t hers at the end of the day and the one time she seems to escape Kim is putting that online more than likely to try guilt her mother. Grow up, cop on and mind this child you say was so desperately wanted

Reactions: 11
Just for background, Kim's mother was a stay at home mother of 4 kids, then 5 kids when they adopted another while Kim's dad worked very hard to support them. Kim also has a set of grandparents living close to her parents that minded her and her sisters as kids. She wants to replicate what she knows. Many people aspire to be a stay at home parent or cut back on work hours to spend more time with kids and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, just a lot of families can't afford it on one wage. I don't think Robbie has the same drive as her father. Her father gave Robbie a job when he didn't have one for years

Reactions: 4
He definitely has no drive if it took him until his girl was about to pop before he would learn to drive. I can’t get passed the idea of him sitting in a bookies day in day out wasting dole money and thinking oh I’d like to get to know him 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Go away 😳 I thought her mother had paid for one round of IUI for Christmas for them or something? I never realised she paid for the whole IVF treatment. What was Kim banging on about so working whatever job she could to pay for it?
That’s was my understanding at the time. I believe she said they were at the end of their journey, one try left and the mam said she’d pay.

From what someone else said the mam is a fantastic lady staying at home and rearing 4 kids. And adopting an 5th. Wow. I agree nothing at all wrong with staying at home to rear your kids. I just hope if that’s Kim’s plan that she learns to enjoy it. Parenting is hard for sure and we all have off days but giving him floor time or bringing him to the swings would be a great start.

Reactions: 7
He definitely has no drive if it took him until his girl was about to pop before he would learn to drive. I can’t get passed the idea of him sitting in a bookies day in day out wasting dole money and thinking oh I’d like to get to know him 🤢🤢🤢
The lack of drive or ambition is SUCH a turn off.

Reactions: 8
Just thinking, didn't she say during the week that her mum took the baby overnight cos she was going away and wouldn't be able to do it Sat nt. So she got a night off this week already 🙄What is so different about a Sat nt, she had her night off on Tues or Weds.

• Wow
Wait so if the mam takes Ollie for a sleepover evey weekend does that mean Robbie only gets like 1 night with him?

I know all family situations are different but theirs is just pure Bizzar! 😵💫

I don't know why some people have children. My SIL farms her 2 kids off like that too. Any family that will take them and they just have a night at home watching tv!! And her parents mind her kids while she works 4 days and its usually her parents again left minding her 2 kids at the weekend. Elder abuse if you ask me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.