Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought Lisa solo mom was bad with her “don’t come at me with advice” but Jesus this one is worse with her tone not asking for advice…. Stop being such a bellend so and acting dopey for the gram, she’s been feeding her child months now and this is the first time she cooked for him?
In fairness Lisa showed a message she got this morning from someone working in insurance who said they’ve seen images for claims with children missing limbs due to forward facing, yet this one is going mad for people offering advice.

I don’t give a tit how, why or what way you feed your child. I’d be more concerned about his posture, muscle tone and physical development because he’s constantly sitting in some kind of chair or contraption. He’s what 7/8 months now? He should be pulling her house apart exploring, crawling and learning. But no too “tired” to mom.🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why anyone would ask about her weaning journey when so far she’s fed him a pack of chocolate buttons and a few pouches, she’s pure aggressive but this must be her normal at the moment. I don’t follow and I hope others continue to unfollow her. Acting like she’s afraid of getting backlash when actually she’s looking for it, she can well handle herself we’ve seen her angry a few times so she stop with the big eyed act

Reactions: 7
I didn’t see any quote, has she deleted it?
I wonder how Ollie sleeps. She never speaks about it.
Or about returning to work. Which would be really good for her.
Jesus I thought I was bad at 6 months pp, 1 or 2 days a week I wouldn’t go outside. I wasn’t back working. I was so so tired. Baby nursed every 3 hours at night till I weaned him at 7/8 months and I probably had a touch of pmd. But I still got out for little walks and coffees with mam/friends about 3 times a week.
I’m back to work now and I go out everyday at least once, not including work, coffee, library, park, playground. One long walk a day. Even after work I go for a quick walk with the my toddler or wait till partners home and go out on my own. We go for a drive and/or walk every weekend. He’s only stayed away from us (my mother) 3 times ever…That’s our own choice but we’re going to start letting him stay with nana more often now he’s 1 and sleeping well . I’d say Ollie has had about 20 sleepovers already at 6 months!
She has very obvious pmd and I wonder why no one around her saying anything?! My mam said it to me, especially as have suffered with my mental health in the past. I would bet Kim has a history of Mh too.

Reactions: 3
She’s only on Instagram to look back at her memories not popularity but yesterday she was wondering why she only had 200 story views instead of her usual 4000 😂 who are you trying to convince Dim Kim!

Off topic but the way she constantly pushes up her glasses gives me rage, tis constant and I can’t unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kim should buy a scrapbook or a journal if her only concern is memories.

She would have loved to be an instahun flogging a jelly, remember the aul market shite she tried doing a few weeks back? Pissed and bitter this ‘career’ didn’t work

Reactions: 4
The poor baby still forward facing even though she’s been given all the research now, it’s now just a case of neglect

Kim should buy a scrapbook or a journal if her only concern is memories.

She would have loved to be an instahun flogging a jelly, remember the aul market shite she tried doing a few weeks back? Pissed and bitter this ‘career’ didn’t work
That was the biggest flop ever 😂

I love how she started and finished her argument with "I don't make money from Instagram" meaning that is the main reason she doesn't want to share her weaning journey, she just threw in about the backlash to try and make herself look less greedy. We know your type Kim, you'd do nothing for no-one unless there is something in it for you 💶💶💶💶

I'd worry how she's going to react to Ollie when he starts having tantrums because toddlers would test the most placid of mothers. She'll probably go ape tit at him every time the poor mite. Not like she's going to research how to properly handle them anyway.

Reactions: 12
Saying she only sharing what she does so she has it for the memories etc makes no sense…. Having a private Instagram would give her the same result and have all her photos etc saved. So would a bloody photo album or her phone?

Reactions: 7
I’d have so much more respect for her if she didn’t outright lie. She’s honestly not smart enough to keep up a lie, either.

I'd worry how she's going to react to Ollie when he starts having tantrums because toddlers would test the most placid of mothers. She'll probably go ape tit at him every time the poor mite. Not like she's going to research how to properly handle them anyway.
God love him he'll be reared by the tv.. he looks like he wouldn't be interactive enough to have a tantrum 😩
My kids would be good at the tantrums in the toddler stage, we're there for the 3rd time now and by God is it testing.. she would flip her lid if he challenges her. She's a nasty, wicked, witch.

Her whole life is an excuse. Get off ur lazy hole Kim and take that poor boy out for fresh air and away from the tv! Jesus he's practically inside in the bleeping screen. He must be so over stimulated. My older 2 kids watch plenty of tv, the baby and toddler wouldn't have any interest at all. Like I wouldn't mind if I could get 20 minutes of tv for the toddler to keep her out of trouble but for duck sake he's absolutely mesmerised and he's only 6 months old.

Reactions: 8
God love him he'll be reared by the tv.. he looks like he wouldn't be interactive enough to have a tantrum 😩
My kids would be good at the tantrums in the toddler stage, we're there for the 3rd time now and by God is it testing.. she would flip her lid if he challenges her. She's a nasty, wicked, witch.

Her whole life is an excuse. Get off ur lazy hole Kim and take that poor boy out for fresh air and away from the tv! Jesus he's practically inside in the bleeping screen. He must be so over stimulated. My older 2 kids watch plenty of tv, the baby and toddler wouldn't have any interest at all. Like I wouldn't mind if I could get 20 minutes of tv for the toddler to keep her out of trouble but for duck sake he's absolutely mesmerised and he's only 6 months old.
Was just going to say, I know a few with young babies and they’re lucky to get a shower out of 10 minutes of screen time before baby is unsettled and wanting more interaction. Poor Ollie is zoned out completely already and it’s so sad and disheartening to see 😔

Reactions: 5
Okay, so she's only using Instagram to keep her memories that Google photos, Dropbox and cloud can automatically sync.

But the other day she wanted people to react to her story because she was only getting 200 views.

Alright you fake bleeping dipshit.

👀😂😂
---

If you genuinely did not want to make money or attention form Instagram you wouldn't post. You wouldn't have a public profile. You wouldn't want to the engagement of strangers watching your child. You don't need them to save these photos.

You literally have an empty void in your life and a crippling need for an ego boost and validity and attention.

Trying to label it as anything else is only fooling yourself. Everyone else is just left confused as to why you're saying you don't want Instagram for money or followers while having an online account worried about story views.

Can you see your hypocrisy 🥴🥴

It's sad.

You're life as is and your need for attention is sad.
---

Your hypocrisy rant served you well Kym 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
I honestly don’t know where to start. I had a knot in my stomach after hearing her slur her words shouting from the couch.

There’s every chance that’s medication related and not alcohol but it really doesn’t sound like just exhaustion/sleep deprivation. I do get brain fog from sleep deprivation and my words can run into each other but that sounded extremely concerning. I genuinely hope she’s ok. And I really hope people are looking out for that precious baby too.

Instagram aside, people can struggle so badly with kids and their own mental health. I really didn’t think that was the issue but honestly who knows. She didn’t sound in a fit state to be minding Ollie and maybe she does need more support.

As for her stories after that.. she’s aggressive, rude and very in likeable. Why do 11.5k ppl follow her. She says she loves her insta “community” after previously saying ppl keep mum shaming her on insta. I dunno.. I think there’s big issues there. I almost feel wrong for watching it all unfold.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know where to start. I had a knot in my stomach after hearing her slur her words shouting from the couch.

There’s every chance that’s medication related and not alcohol but it really doesn’t sound like just exhaustion/sleep deprivation. I do get brain fog from sleep deprivation and my words can run into each other but that sounded extremely concerning. I genuinely hope she’s ok. And I really hope people are looking out for that precious baby too.

Instagram aside, people can struggle so badly with kids and their own mental health. I really didn’t think that was the issue but honestly who knows. She didn’t sound in a fit state to be minding Ollie and maybe she does need more support.

As for her stories after that.. she’s aggressive, rude and very in likeable. Why do 11.5k ppl follow her. She says she loves her insta “community” after previously saying ppl keep mum shaming her on insta. I dunno.. I think there’s big issues there. I almost feel wrong for watching it all unfold.
I didn't have the volume on for that story with him in the jumperoo. Didn't realise she had been speaking.

Have just gone back to listen and feel incredibly uncomfortable after it.
That's not a well person.

Who would post that.
You wouldn't post that in your right state of mind. Sounding as she's does.

The poor girl is lost.

Reactions: 6
I didn't have the volume on for that story with him in the jumperoo. Didn't realise she had been speaking.

Have just gone back to listen and feel incredibly uncomfortable after it.
That's not a well person.

Who would post that.
You wouldn't post that in your right state of mind. Sounding as she's does.

The poor girl is lost.
I done the Same I originally had it on silent, she’s on something there. I’d say she’s also completely devastated he never proposed over xmas

Reactions: 2
I done the Same I originally had it on silent, she’s on something there. I’d say she’s also completely devastated he never proposed over xmas
Also didn't listen with sound the first time and went back...I'm very worried that baby was left alone with her tbh. She really sounds out of it. Hubbie is here with me, asked who was the plastered person's story I was watching

I'd say you're on to something about the proposal thing. She thought a baby would sure it up and I'd say she's raging it hasn't. Valentine's would be the last big engagement day now before Ollie is one.

I actually don't know how Robbie puts up with her being so aggressive, if she's willing to be like that publically on Instagram, can ye imagine what she's like when no one's looking....

Glad I’m not the only one who thought something was off in those stories. She sounded either drunk or hungover to fu*k!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.