Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story of her of her leaving work that time never did add up, never made a bit of sense but does now. Still no sign of anyone defending her on insta either..

Reactions: 6
The story of her of her leaving work that time never did add up, never made a bit of sense but does now. Still no sign of anyone defending her on insta either..
Who would? It's such a monumentally stupid thing to do. Even Mejoolie isn't stupid enough to defend that!

Reactions: 5
It can't be defended. All she had to do was say thanks for letting me know, I didn't realise. Instead she doubled down and called people out and lost her mind. She doubled down again by not removing the stories because she knew if she did that would show she was (is) wrong.

Reactions: 11
Omg i know I’m last to the party but I cannot get over her rear facing a 6 month old 😳😳😳 I missed her stories, I’m just coming over solo mom Lisa’s thread, is it the Aldi seat she bought? Those ones with the white clips 9on the shoulders? Those ones are notoriously dangerous and are called out regularly. They are a cheap generic seat that brands put their own name on. Christ I’m shook, it is so dangerous for him. My nearly 5 year old (75th centile for height) is still happily rear facing and not a bother or a complaint out of her.

Reactions: 8
Omg i know I’m last to the party but I cannot get over her rear facing a 6 month old 😳😳😳 I missed her stories, I’m just coming over solo mom Lisa’s thread, is it the Aldi seat she bought? Those ones with the white clips 9on the shoulders? Those ones are notoriously dangerous and are called out regularly. They are a cheap generic seat that brands put their own name on. Christ I’m shook, it is so dangerous for him. My nearly 5 year old (75th centile for height) is still happily rear facing and not a bother or a complaint out of her.
No she talked to a “PROFESSIONAL” in smyths who advised her it was completely safe to have him forward facing because he has long legs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It’s a cheap one from smyths, nania. This is it and it’s one of the dangerous ones with the white clips!
Great to hear your 5 year old is still comfy rearfacing 👏🏻
Rearfacing 5 year old v forwardfacing 5 month old, it’s sad 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s making jokes about it now, she just comes across like an uneducated common as muck duck

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
To answer her question yes you are an idiot and very stupid!!! Rather than just accept the advice and says thanks she has her back up!! She comes across as a right piece of work!
she is 110% in the wrong here!!! My heart breaks thinking of that little one In such a dangerous seat forward facing 😣😣 there’s no way “he outgrew” his infant carrier!! Loada bullshit

Reactions: 7
To answer her question yes you are an idiot and very stupid!!! Rather than just accept the advice and says thanks she has her back up!! She comes across as a right piece of work!
she is 110% in the wrong here!!! My heart breaks thinking of that little one In such a dangerous seat forward facing 😣😣 there’s no way “he outgrew” his infant carrier!! Loada bullshit
Had to put my almost 15 month old in the infant car seat today (he has another 3 kg to gain before he outgrows the weight restrictions!) as the new carseat was in the other car and it was like a tornado out there today 💨 🌧 but yeah, he was fine in it, nearly 3 times Ollie’s age! 😞

Reactions: 4
Lord she’s still going, I thought seeing real people might help her simmer down. He loves his new unsafe cheapest seat in the store car seat, cheers Nana

‘Always do what’s right for your baby’ even if it’s not in fact right but the unsafe option because it’s more important mama gets to stick her ignorant head in the sand and put you in danger so she can keep her pride!

Reactions: 12
Wonder will he still love it when he's in a wheelchair, paralysed for life over their stupid purchase of a very dangerous seat. Hes bleeping 5 months old for christ sake in a seat that's known to break apart and straps detach. Shes fitted it herself she said too so probably not even in right. God I actually have a little tug in my heart thinking of a little innocent baby unnecessarily being put in harms way. Little Evie layed to rest today and this eejit putting her kid in danger. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 if some one here knows Kim in real life PLEASE PLEASE try and help that little guy.

Reactions: 13
She's actually making a show of herself. She lost 58 followers yesterday. She'll lose more now.

I can't believe those posts. Her opinion and her pride is more important than making sure her 5 month old is safe.

Reactions: 8
I’m paranoid now about mine. Joie 360 spin. Anyone any views. 2 year old (28months) in it front facing My baby a few days younger than Ollie who is tall aswell ( fitting into 12month sleep suits for length) still in maxi cosy v comfortable. Loads of room.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Of all the daft stupid ignorant things we see there dopes posting this is one of the worst ever. Not only is he rear facing far too young but she’s doing it a dangerous seat too. Couldn’t even invest in a safe seat for her baby she longed for for years. Have seen it all. Thick witch.

Reactions: 7
I’m paranoid now about mine. Joie 360 spin. Anyone any views. 2 year old (28months) in it front facing My baby a few days younger than Ollie who is tall aswell ( fitting into 12month sleep suits for length) still in maxi cosy v comfortable. Loads of room.
There is a great resource on fb, see attached. Write to them and enter your child weight, age and height and they will fully advise you x

Clearly the dynamic with everyone close to her is that they are afraid to say anything, she must go off the head over stuff. As we saw yesterday. More fool the child’s dad not to step in and research and be the voice of reason. Her joking about it is scandalous given what she went to to conceive. It sure has worn off now the novelty of the attention … she doesn’t seem one bit bothered about that baby. Poor child.

Attachments

Could you turn the 28th month old around to rf again? Turned my first back at 3 and they were fine with it. if you google the risks of forward facing in a harness you should get a fair bit on why its really not great. The 360 is a grand seat though. Can be difficult to get a good fit, most kids still need some of the inserts up to 3 ish. The check it fits guys, Lucy at car seat safety ireland or the oreland rear facing fb page are full of really good info... ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.