Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she gave the game away when she went on about how he screams so much in the car, that he hates the car seat. She wanted him forward facing cause she thinks it will shut him up. As usual Kim's needs before all else.
Well she could just then deactivate her front passenger airbag and put him in his infant carrier rearward facing there. He can then see her and be far more settled. Instead of him.cryimg and upset in the back and distracted while trying to drive.

It's commonly done in Sweden and they are the pioneers of rearward facing car seats. They are 20-30 years ahead of us in car seat safety. They've their own car seat crash test. They've some of the safest car seat brands you can buy.

The fact it's legal for children of 9kg and that there's no minimum age of at least 15months to rearward facing your child here is utterly bananas and terrifying .

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Lads I can’t! Wtf!
I am so concerned for that poor boy. And the absolute cheek of her. People literally trying to warn her and give her lifesaving information!! “I am not stupid” well actually you are and we’ve seen it for a long time dim Kim but this takes the piss. All the info we have out there, this is next level stupid!
The poor baba isn’t even 6 months 😞
Is she lying that he’s too long or is she so dumb that she’s not sitting him in correctly and his bum is up higher than the seat (definitely a possibility!)
My child was the opposite for length, he was on the lower end of the centiles for weight and height and still is now for height, so I knew he’d get a good while out of his first car seat. We thought around 1… We literally just bought next car seat, he’s is nearly 15 months & about 10 kg! I did lots of research, I researched car seats (joie was always a clear fave and that’s what we got) and the importance of rearfacing. I had been so excited to have him forward facing after 1, so we could see him, till I done some research!!! 😳 Shocked at that crash test video and the stats I’ve seen. He’ll stay rearfacing till he’s 3/4!
He’s in his new car seat now, he loves it, he knows no different. We have the little mirror still there to watch him and vice Versa.
What is the problem seriously?? There are videos on YouTube and insta pages of lanky 4 year olds rearfacing and they manage to get comfy.

Just went onto smyths found the seat that they brought and the joke one a safer fit, it rear facing and has a better safety grading to the cheaper version
This brand are notorious, the name always popped up when I was doing research. We got a joie, on offer, for just over double that price, it will do our child Till he’s 7!! A great investment and didn’t break the bank. But a carseat is something I’d fork out on!
Did she do no research whatsoever or is her mam (and her, she could’ve put €50 towards it!) that much of a cheapskate! Could have used the money she spent on that terrible ‘photoshoot’ and got a better quality car seat, would be the least she could do if she can’t be arsed keeping him rearfacing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Let’s all not forget that his daddy who drives him around is a novice driver who only got his licence when he was born.

I know it’s been said here that she’s not close to her family but someone needs to have a word with her. It’s very obvious motherhood and the insta mom life wasn’t what she thought it would be.

take some time away from the internet please for your own sake like. Poor baba
I think Robbie might have only been doing his compulsory 12 lessons around the time Ollie was due so he is probably still on his L plates as waiting for a date for a driving test takes ages. He is definitely not driving any more than 6/7 months!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Robbie might have only been doing his compulsory 12 lessons around the time Ollie was due so he is probably still on his L plates as waiting for a date for a driving test takes ages. He is definitely not driving any more than 6/7 months!
True!
i hope Kim is driving the car when Ollie is in it, until Robbie passes!

I actually can't believe even with hours to reflect on it those stories are still there! Whatever about apologising but to not even have the self awareness to realise what a tit show it was and do a dirty delete. Chatted with the girl whose message she shared and she's gotten zero abuse and a ton of supportive messages.

Reactions: 10
Wow she really let herself down in a huge way. Chavvvvvvv. Imagine her now delivering your pizza and you not tipping her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have the same class of followers as Julie Twins 🙄 who tell her all the time what a great mother she is 🙄🙄

On a slightly different note, Kim looked awful tonight. She’s lost a good bit of weight and looks very old and pinched in the face, that outburst tonight was so aggressive and actually embarrassing, if she’s any decent family member or friend they’d want to check in on her. If this was the outcome of what she said was 4 or 5 well meaning messages then I wouldn’t need to be chased off social media I’d be long gone, she doesn’t appear to be doing great mentally all we’ve seen lately is her never leaving the house and now this outburst. Social media isn’t worth it Kim, log out of the app and enjoy that lovely boy

Jesus she’s demented, how she hasn’t taken them stories down is shocking! She comes across like a right hole! Just to add my boy who’s just over 7 months is touching the 98th centile in height and he still fits in his first car seat just fine with lots of room left in it so I don’t buy his legs dangling and uncomfortable.. she always makes a point of how tall he is has done from when he was in the womb.. she’s one of these first time mothers who know everything and who’s child is bigger and better than everyone else’s! Kim believe me your “friends” and family have all had a good laugh at your obnoxious rant!

I really hope a friend or a family member tries to educate her on the car seat situation, it’s ok to make a mistake and be like oh shite I didn’t actually realise, I’ve moved him back to rear facing now, I’d actually respect her for that.

Reactions: 4
Jesus she’s demented, how she hasn’t taken them stories down is shocking! She comes across like a right hole! Just to add my boy who’s just over 7 months is touching the 98th centile in height and he still fits in his first car seat just fine with lots of room left in it so I don’t buy his legs dangling and uncomfortable.. she always makes a point of how tall he is has done from when he was in the womb.. she’s one of these first time mothers who know everything and who’s child is bigger and better than everyone else’s! Kim believe me your “friends” and family have all had a good laugh at your obnoxious rant!
My girls are both 75th centile +, no. 1 was in infant car seat until almost 14 months. No. 2, same age as Ollie, is still very comfortably fitting in it. I'd call BS on him bring 'too tall' for his infant car seat.

Also, wouldn't you be bloody morto is you put up stories like that.... So aggressive. And that poor little boy just sitting there. He didn't even blink, I wonder if she's like that a lot 🤔

Last edited:
She's full of shite. She constantly goes on about how tall he is etc and that's why she moved him up. My own baby is 10 months. In the very high percentiles for height and wearing 12-18m clothes. He's still rear facing in his first seat. Not a hope that 6 month old baby is too big for his

It’s also soooooo much easier when they’re in the infant seat! God I hate taking my 21 month old out of the car and into the buggy, I can pop the baby in the car seat onto buggy in 2 seconds when she’s asleep!! I dread the thoughts of moving her out of it 🫠

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.