Relationship help

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is my partner, it’s a long story !

When I told him (my partner) she was pregnant he was livid, didn’t talk to me! 🤷‍♀️🤣🙈
Omg, why are you still with him? Kick him out. Enjoy your life, spend time with your daughter she will need you more than ever and enjoy your gran baby once they arrive.

You've been posting about how tit he is for 4 years?? I cannot understand why he's not living in his mums spare room at this point. Where did he live before he moved in with you and your daughter moved out?!

Reactions: 13
Omg, why are you still with him? Kick him out. Enjoy your life, spend time with your daughter she will need you more than ever and enjoy your gran baby once they arrive.

You've been posting about how tit he is for 4 years?? I cannot understand why he's not living in his mums spare room at this point. Where did he live before he moved in with you and your daughter moved out?!
His mums spare room!! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Congratulations re becoming a Nanna!

Re your OH, It’s text book abuse to try to separate people from their loved ones. To break down your support network and relationships so you become entirely reliant on him. And from your previous posts about him doing a lot for the house, the money situation, you are despite holding on to your relationships, which will I doubt still be impacted.
That on top of his lack of empathy toward you, implying you’re a drain (reading between the lines there), having a lot of self importance and dismissing your family while making his important… this is all emotional abuse.
Are you working now? If not, could you try to, to regain some independence? Take steps toward getting yourself into a situation where you can confidently get rid of him?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know what I need to do; I am working a 30 hour week can anyone help with knowing if I’d get financial help being single?

Sorry this is my partner, it’s a long story !

When I told him (my partner) she was pregnant he was livid, didn’t talk to me! 🤷‍♀️🤣🙈
Please leave him frenchie, go to citizens advice if it’s money etc you’re worried about. My mum was with someone who wasn’t interested whatsoever with her children and it all ended in tears.
---
I know what I need to do; I am working a 30 hour week can anyone help with knowing if I’d get financial help being single?
You’d probably be entitled to universal credit if you left him, it depends how much you’re earning? What’s your salary?

• Heart
Please leave him frenchie, go to citizens advice if it’s money etc you’re worried about. My mum was with someone who wasn’t interested whatsoever with her children and it all ended in tears.
---

You’d probably be entitled to universal credit if you left him, it depends how much you’re earning? What’s your salary?
I’m minimum wage xx

Thank you everyone, it’s just a rotten situation that I do know I need to get out of, it’s like I’m finding myself hiding baby things for my grandchild, I’ve shown him nothing as that will be wrong, he’s not in the slightest bit interested, calls me ‘granny’ and he can’t believe he’s going out with a granny!
Yes and I can’t bloody wait but he’s spoils my happiness 😞

• Sad