relatablehome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she afford all that for them Christmas presents x5 , and then all the food she buys
Her bloke must be on a good wage because the home they have, as much as its tit hole, isn't the only one they have. They own another house and rent it out.

Reactions: 1
He works cash in hand and she plays the system. Head over to her thread if you don’t know who she is and are curious

Reactions: 3
I hate how miserable her face is
My face would look miserable too if I had 5 kids by different dads, no support system, lived in an overcrowded crappy council flat on benefits.
I wonder if she ever feels guilt for giving her kids a tit life?

Reactions: 4
I'm always doing dishes and it's just me and my one kid in the house. 😅

I think she does her dishes as soon as they finish meals so there’s not a build up of washing up at the end of the day, wish I was more like her but I’m lazy and only wash up when my sinks full 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she’s come back to tiktok because she’s lonely and has no adult company to talk to.
When having her youngest would the midwife not get involved, does she have a Health Visitor? I think Zara is pretty vulnerable.
She said on her recent introduction video that the eldest two don’t see their dads at all (two different men… and the kids are 30 months apart). But the third one down sees his dad every other weekend. That must be odd for the older two, seeing him go off. If he’s semi-involved then he could maybe be paying child maintenance for the one that’s his (probably not loads but it’s something). Then the youngest two have the same Dad- I wonder if she had some sort of relationship with him, even if just an on-off type thing, or maybe a friends with benefits, to have conceived two this time not the usual one-and-done with the other dads. But as mentioned on this thread he’s now living abroad.
I think she’s crazy to have had a 5th, she would’ve just begun to be moving towards having all of the older ones at school/nursery during the day and have some time for herself to sleep (as she says she doesn’t sleep well at night on the sofa and with the kids up and down) or to attend college or something like that. She actually mentioned in a comment she’d like to be a health care worker in sone capacity. But starting all over again with another baby pushes anything like that even further back. I think she’s done it because she’s lonely and scared to be on her own and doesn’t see any purpose to her life without the kids.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s come back to tiktok because she’s lonely and has no adult company to talk to.
When having her youngest would the midwife not get involved, does she have a Health Visitor? I think Zara is pretty vulnerable.
She said on her recent introduction video that the eldest two don’t see their dads at all (two different men… and the kids are 30 months apart). But the third one down sees his dad every other weekend. That must be odd for the older two, seeing him go off. If he’s semi-involved then he could maybe be paying child maintenance for the one that’s his (probably not loads but it’s something). Then the youngest two have the same Dad- I wonder if she had some sort of relationship with him, even if just an on-off type thing, or maybe a friends with benefits, to have conceived two this time not the usual one-and-done with the other dads. But as mentioned on this thread he’s now living abroad.
I think she’s crazy to have had a 5th, she would’ve just begun to be moving towards having all of the older ones at school/nursery during the day and have some time for herself to sleep (as she says she doesn’t sleep well at night on the sofa and with the kids up and down) or to attend college or something like that. She actually mentioned in a comment she’d like to be a health care worker in sone capacity. But starting all over again with another baby pushes anything like that even further back. I think she’s done it because she’s lonely and scared to be on her own and doesn’t see any purpose to her life without the kids.
I don't think it's a case of the youngest kids dad living abroad, I took it he's not from the country at all, he was over here maybe for work or to try and make a life, hasn't worked so he has gone home. I could be wrong, just things you read in the comments suggest it's more an immigration issue rather than he's moved away.

I don't think it's a case of the youngest kids dad living abroad, I took it he's not from the country at all, he was over here maybe for work or to try and make a life, hasn't worked so he has gone home. I could be wrong, just things you read in the comments suggest it's more an immigration issue rather than he's moved away.
But wouldn’t he then have a better chance of being able to stay in this country with having two young children?

So do you mean you think they’d be together as a couple if he was able to stay in the country? I wonder whether he’s met/had a stepdad type relationship with the older kids.

Every under 5 year old in the UK are under health visitors, how often you see them depends on if there are any issues, for example she might see one more often because her baby is a preemie and they might want to make sure she’s feeding and gaining weight as she should but that’s about it, I don’t think she’s vulnerable really just makes poor choices lol

I think the return to TT could also be financial. She did well out of the Amazon wishlist the first time round

Reactions: 3
I think the return to TT could also be financial. She did well out of the Amazon wishlist the first time round
That’s what I originally thought but she hasn’t asked for any handouts yet 😂
She’d have a bit of a nerve to after showing all those iPads etc!

So do you mean you think they’d be together as a couple if he was able to stay in the country? I wonder whether he’s met/had a stepdad type relationship with the older kids.
Maybe, they do seem to be on good terms, he is still in contact and obviously she came away from SM and then returned so you wouldn't know if they had a full relationship hence the 2nd child. Seen yesterday she said she doesn't speak to any of her siblings. She really is on her own.

She probably keeps having kids to stop her from working. I’m sure once child reaches a certain age UC tell you to go back to work

I'm sure that just because you have kids in the country it won't help to bring the father/mother of the child to this country. I've seen a few people on tiktok posting about it and some of it is the UK resident needs to be earning at least £18k however this year it is going up to £29k I believe and you need an extensive amount in savings too.