relatablehome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I had to unfollow her after she got pregnant again as I just thought it was ridiculous tbh. She doesn’t help her crappy situation at all

Reactions: 6
She's Soo Soo rude! To everyone, the way she speaks to people. She's rude as duck.

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed her for a while and I think she’s a good mum to the three little ones but I can’t believe she’s had 4 kids to 4 different dads! All under 5… and all planned. No job or college to be seen just benefits benefits benefits! Never seen her smile either.

Also all the kids have practically the same first name which drives me crazy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She has 3 kids in that 2 bedroom flat and I’m almost certain she said she sleeps on the sofa. Don’t get me wrong she seems to do a good job managing 3 kids on her own and her flat always looks nice but how is she a single parent when she’s been pregnant 5 times in 5 years?

I’ve followed her for a while and I think she’s a good mum to the three little ones but I can’t believe she’s had 4 kids to 4 different dads! All under 5… and all planned. No job or college to be seen just benefits benefits benefits! Never seen her smile either.

Also all the kids have practically the same first name which drives me crazy!
The similiar names drive me nuts too. 😅

Reactions: 2
The flat is always clean and tidy and the kids have plenty of toys and clothes and healthy food but it’s so cold and empty looking. Nothing homely and nothing on the walls. I don’t understand why she thinks the little girl needs “her own space”… surely boys are important too and if anything she needs HER own space as the mum! Three kids sharing isn’t a disaster when they’re all close in age like that.

Reactions: 5
She is on the beg for a bigger flat from the council anyway 🙄 4 kids at 25, what kind of life is that

Reactions: 1
Dying at this person telling her she needs to use contraception. 😅

0E98B7CB-63B1-40A6-A295-C73E66844994.jpeg

Did you see all the drama about the red bull? There’s literally a picture of a pregnant woman with a cross through it on the can it’s not rocket science 😂

I think the last kid was premature and low birth weight. That’s literally the risks associated with drinking red bull! Makes you wonder what else she gets up to while pregnant!

Wow I no she was saying she sold a bit of land that she owned and she can buy herself a place I wonder if she actual does or just try’s to get a bigger council place

Her attitude stinks, she’s so defensive about absolutely everything.

She’s had the baby, he’s not due until April. Hope they’re both okay! Pretty sure her last son was very premature too

I saw that! 29 weeks is so early, poor baby. Hope he’s ok. Surely after two premature babies she wouldn’t have any more now?

I saw that! 29 weeks is so early, poor baby. Hope he’s ok. Surely after two premature babies she wouldn’t have any more now?
You’d think so.. I still can’t believe she’s got 4 kids with 4 different dads.. and still living in a 2 bed flat 😳