relatablehome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you cannot give your children the love and attention that they need if there are 5 of them, and you have no support. I have two (and a husband) and I struggle to successfully nurture them both, especially do the amount of homework expected, reading to / with them both etc.

I am convinced some people just like babies, and keep having extra ones without thinking about the ones who are growing io

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If the junior doctor was watching the toddler then who had the older three? And why couldn't that person have taken the toddler? 🤨
She said before the older 3 were in school and a friend got them and then her family arrived for them all. I’m sure it was something like that anyway

Reactions: 1
She mentioned on live the latest baby’s dad is in Africa. He isn’t coming back either. 😏
Crazy! Why get pregnant to him twice? It'll be no time before those kids are up and saying but who is he? Why doesn't he see us? Do we have cousins, grandparents, family? He is part of their identity and it will affect them as they grow. Obviously we have no idea if he will be back or how he arrived in the country or if he facetimes etc, but if he's gone for good that sense of abandonment will be carried throughout their lives.

Reactions: 3
I have to admit, I do feel sorry for her. She seems like a caring patient mum from what I’ve seen but I just can’t get my head around continually having more children. But it does irk me when I am budgeting for shopping and buying own brand, saving all year for Xmas and she’s got red bull and branded food, M&S food etc. I know everyone is entitled to spend the way they want but it aggravates me. We had to budget to have a second and we both work full time!!

Reactions: 4
I have to admit, I do feel sorry for her. She seems like a caring patient mum from what I’ve seen but I just can’t get my head around continually having more children. But it does irk me when I am budgeting for shopping and buying own brand, saving all year for Xmas and she’s got red bull and branded food, M&S food etc. I know everyone is entitled to spend the way they want but it aggravates me. We had to budget to have a second and we both work full time!!
Benefits really aren’t that much, she will be capped at 2 children so the other 3 will only get child benefit and none of them claim DLA so she will be on base line UC but she did inherit a plot of land and sold it as avery was born so she might still have a chunk of that left because I don’t know how else she’s buying 3 brand new iPads 😅

I actually don’t mind Zara at all, her children are her priority. We see so many children being neglected and abused on TT, so it’s refreshing to see a good parent.

Yes her life choices are questionable, I feel like she may have attachment issues hence the 50 million children and inability to have a relationship. But she’s a good mum to those kids and I love to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As much as I can see she is a caring Mum I really think it’s going to bite her bad when they are older. I’ve got three all by myself and it’s bloody hard work as well as financially draining. My eldest has food sensory issues, my middle one is going through a gender identity crisis and my youngest is extremely clingy, that’s on top of the normal teenage tantrums and one crisis after another. Sometimes they disappear off and don’t answer their phones 🙄, always a drama with this friend or that friend. I quite often feel suffocated although I try my very best. The cost of feeding, clothing them and extra curricular activities is absolutely crazy. I literally lay awake at night sometimes worried out my mind about everything. I worry for her and the kids as they get older, I really do and I think she has been irresponsible

• Heart
I actually don’t mind Zara at all, her children are her priority. We see so many children being neglected and abused on TT, so it’s refreshing to see a good parent.

Yes her life choices are questionable, I feel like she may have attachment issues hence the 50 million children and inability to have a relationship. But she’s a good mum to those kids and I love to see it.
I think you’re right, the kids are in a clean home with food in the table and are clearly looked after and there are people with a lot more than her who don’t seem to be able to look after kids properly at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she is a good mum and I wouldn’t slag her off for that. The children and home are the centre and focus of her entire world but I know how draining that can be. I do identify with her as i have 3 young children and i too am as focused (and dare i say it as obsessive) about their wellbeing and the order and cleanliness of their home. I too do absoloutely nothing for myself, my whole world revolves around their needs and routine BUT I have a partner, lots of friends, an extended family who live nearby and an (almost) full time job. I can only imagine the loneliness, isolation and sheer boredom that she exists in. I know the feeling of excitement and novelty that comes with a new baby and think she craves this to break up the monotony of the life she’s created for herself. But yes, the teenage years are going to be rough for her if she doesn’t break the cycle with a steady partner, job/college and a more suitable home for her family.

Reactions: 2

Agree, she is a great mum, the kids are well looked after and attend school which is a great thing as I've known of parents too lazy to do the school run! I find her channel relaxing.

Reactions: 2
Agree, she is a great mum, the kids are well looked after and attend school which is a great thing as I've known of parents too lazy to do the school run! I find her channel relaxing.
Me too! And I love how when her kids get cranky or upset she comes off the live, she doesn’t exploit them for content either.

My general criticisms are her choices regarding the multiple children by men who don’t even seem to live in the country, the only child with an actively involved father is the 3rd A which must be super confusing for the other kids. I hope she stops now.

you cannot give your children the love and attention that they need if there are 5 of them, and you have no support. I have two (and a husband) and I struggle to successfully nurture them both, especially do the amount of homework expected, reading to / with them both etc.

I am convinced some people just like babies, and keep having extra ones without thinking about the ones who are growing io
so true, I have 3 and my eldest definitely gets ‘neglected’ so I make sure we have mum and X time every night with a story and cuddles, I couldn’t do that either if I kept having babies!!

Sorry but I won’t sit here and applaud her for being a mum and doing the bare minimum 🤷🏻‍♀️ Most mothers do that and more. It might be all great now but when those poor kids grow up, they’ll no doubt live in poverty because the older they get the more expensive they get. They’ll eat more, clothes will be more expensive, shoes too. If they want to attend a club after school, she’ll have to say yes to them all or none at all. They’ll probably miss out on a hell of a lot in their teenage years.

Reactions: 10
How do people assume these tiktokers are a good parent/mother anyways by showing snippets of their 24 hours on a few minutes tiktok video? You’re not going show the rough end to it, and it’s absolutely bare minimum to have house in a clean condition and food in the fridge??? She never looks happy, has anyone seen her crack a smile

Regarding the bare minimum point, obviously i cant speak for everyone and I can't think of a way to write this that will come across the right way but for me yes it should be the bare minimum but very often in fact more often than not, we see young single mums in a low income homes with numerous children and they are not well looked after, so the fact these children are I think she does deserve some credit, have you even seen the girl Shan I think she's called, has 4 or 5 kids and uses their special needs as an excuse for her home to be like a tit tip, I think she did redecorate recently but before that, it was awful, and she has a partner living there full time.

Regarding the bare minimum point, obviously i cant speak for everyone and I can't think of a way to write this that will come across the right way but for me yes it should be the bare minimum but very often in fact more often than not, we see young single mums in a low income homes with numerous children and they are not well looked after, so the fact these children are I think she does deserve some credit, have you even seen the girl Shan I think she's called, has 4 or 5 kids and uses their special needs as an excuse for her home to be like a tit tip, I think she did redecorate recently but before that, it was awful, and she has a partner living there full time.
Is it sianworld? By any chance

Yes the bare minimum is feeding, clothing them, hygiene, providing a clean (I’m not saying 100% tidy) safe home. Clean bedding. Clean teeth. Healthy Routine. Not bringing random men home. All of this is THE MINIMUM.

Is that the bar really so low that we are applauding “if the kids whinge she comes off the live?”