relatablehome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you only get uc for the first two kids though? Girl must be bruckkk
Yes it's the 1st two but maybe it's the entitlements to other things that helps add up, no rent, free milk(formula) school meals/uniform grants. Although her kids were premi they all seem healthy and happy, so unlikely to have any disability, as I know you can claim dla plus it adds to your UC and also you do not need to look for work. It will be good when she gets a new place, you'd think by now she'd be priority, but then she's probably not pushy enough and anyone looking at her home can see its spotless and well maintained even though they are technically overcrowded.

Her voice overs infuriate me. The constant inhaling through her nose and swallowing and lip smacking like do you have to eat while your doing it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s either Avonte or Avion that sees their dad on a regular basis. None of the others see there’s which I think is crazy. 5 kids and one disappears every other weekend to see their dad, must be hard for the other children to understand.

Reactions: 3
I saw her live the other day she said she’s had a “visitor” sounds for some 🍆 now unless I’m missing something she has lots of little children and sleeps on the sofa with a baby ?! Don’t understand how you can let a random man in for a quickie while your children sleep in the next room 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I saw her live the other day she said she’s had a “visitor” sounds for some 🍆 now unless I’m missing something she has lots of little children and sleeps on the sofa with a baby ?! Don’t understand how you can let a random man in for a quickie while your children sleep in the next room 😢
Ugh really, how did she word this on her live?

Reactions: 1
What does she actually feed them kids for meal times? She seems to always be doing top up shops but there’s never any actual meals there. Do they all just live off waffles, crepes, frankfurters, cheesestrings and pepperamis?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What does she actually feed them kids for meal times? She seems to always be doing top up shops but there’s never any actual meals there. Do they all just live off waffles, crepes, frankfurters, cheesestrings and pepperamis?
Think she usually does a dinner in the evening, like rice or potatoes, but yea the little ones, it's all fruit & yogs, which is kinda healthy but a lot of naturally occurring sugar, I had mentioned upping their protein, maybe scrambling eggs in the morning.

She does cook, I’ve seen cooking videos where she’s done simple family meals- spag Bol, roast dinner etc. uses mostly frozen veg, which isn’t to my taste but is fine. their diet doesn’t look perfect but looks pretty typical for kids. Similar to what my own kids eat.
have no idea what all the packets of hot dogs are about though! Buys multiple packets every week but have never seen a kid eating one in her videos 😂

Reactions: 3
She does cook, I’ve seen cooking videos where she’s done simple family meals- spag Bol, roast dinner etc. uses mostly frozen veg, which isn’t to my taste but is fine. their diet doesn’t look perfect but looks pretty typical for kids. Similar to what my own kids eat.
have no idea what all the packets of hot dogs are about though! Buys multiple packets every week but have never seen a kid eating one in her videos 😂
She said they eat the hot dogs cold straight out the fridge as a snack

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Yeah I’ve seen a few cooking videos but when you look at her fridge and freezer there’s bugger all there really. A pizza, the odd pack of sausages and some chicken. It’s like the plucks the food out of nowhere 🤣