Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmg1111

VIP Member
The same gowls that listen to their podcast
---

I think he's about 28 but I could be wrong on that
Jesus really?! She really is trying to force the whole happy family thing now. Like how did things wind up the way they did with her ex?!! Like was she totally blindsided?!!

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Yes he definitely got more out of the other 2, he isn't my cup of tea but he is very good at keeping the show energy up and moving it along, Ciara just hasn't got that at all its just not her personality

Kingsway

Laura’s Instagram stories are just bonkers and so unprofessional - surely there are corporate guidelines set down by the radio station on stuff like this?

Beavana

VIP Member
I only look at ciaras FB, but the last couple of days seems to be a massive overload of "love this team", etc 🤔

Beavana

VIP Member
What was the point of this mornings putting Rob behind a deli counter? I wasn’t listening so was it a competition with the shop or something totally random?
Only saw on Instagram, disappointed as love that shop and it's always busy so wouldn't have thought they'd want the publicity 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank god I didn't go in that morning, would have skulll dragged that dope out to the roundabout and battered him

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I would imagine there are, but I'd say she has no more interest in taking notice I mean the woman doesn't take a brush to her hair.

But also like listeners never get a chance to give feedback to a station so it's unlikely anyone complains, I know one of the lads here emailed in, but only by that and texting in when the show is on air will the station take it on board I would imagine.

Last edited:

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
No she hasnt been on since before covid. She wasn't asked back. I'd say shes raged over Rob. He's joining the panel for a weekly appearance.

Beavana

VIP Member
Ya it's like look at me I'm great fun - but she doesn't start dancing, etc for few seconds.....even though it's her phone and she's pressing record?

Beavana

VIP Member
Is he on his own from 6-7 every morning or what? They have to know it's shit. Why did they think it was a good idea to put him on a breakfast radio show

Beavana

VIP Member
Ciara is it? Basically cause rte can't get anyone to fill that slot I'd say they've always had issues with contributors cause the show is cork based
Ya might be right there. Forgot they've the studio in cork, thought that fucking eejit rob was on it too.
Suppose she does look good on TV 🙈