Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Just come across some YT channels about people with them, I was trying to look for some tutorials to see if I could manage to make one since my 2yo neice absolutely adores baby's an looking after them, but they are too expensive since we don't know if she will either love it or get a bit freaked out since it's all just the cheap dolls she has, an some of them have actual full blown nursarys, all the furniture, wardrobes full of clothes, changing tables etc, it cost my brother a fortune to do a nursary for his kid an they do them for dolls, it just so insane to think about

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I was about to start a thread before I found this one. I’ve been scrolling through ATN tiktok account for a good hour (I have time to kill don’t judge me😂) and my jaw is on the floor. When she says stuff like ‘his nappy was soaked’ and ‘he woke up at 7:30am’ I’m sorry what the actual fuck

How has that mummy of 2 reborns got milk to express?! Fuck me I had a baby a few weeks ago and I haven’t even got any milk now I am formula feeding

I don’t mean to sound so judgemental I am just absolutely in shock I need to know more 😂
The lass behind ATN is so weird isn't she and she's got a terrible attitude.

DownBelow21

VIP Member
There’s a thread on here regarding Millie on tiktok who has two reborns, although they’re either a knock off version or just a standard baby doll. She spends so much on them, new clothes, for Christmas she’s gone and got about 10 packs of dummies for them, nappies, formula etc and now she makes out she can produce breast milk. She’s only 19 and her ex is in his late 60s and was her uncle (through marriage) and she’s now with another guy who’s in his late 40s and both men went along with feeding the babies and holding them as if they’re real which I found strange.

I’ve also came across another young girl, she’s very well put together, beautiful house, nice fashion and she has a couple reborns and they’re actually beautiful and look real. She meets up with other reborn owners, not sure on why she has them though.

I remember visiting my grandad in his home he was at for people with dementia and all the women had a baby doll in their arms which seemed to bring them comfort
Who's Millie? What's her account?

Gigib9208

That ‘atn’ has posted her dolls first day of weaning and he ate a full bowl of mushed up weetabix
😭😭😭
I’m sorry but you can’t say anyone doing this is of a complete sane mind can you.

The whole reborn dolls thing creeps me out SO much - whenever I see them on TikTok I have to swipe past as fast as I can

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Wasn’t there a YouTube family who sold a reborn doll of their actual child?
Oh my word, I forgot about this, but yes it was the Ingham family! I think they've actually released a few now. How strange - especially when there's so many weirdos out there who could buy it and fanatise its actually the real child. Why would you do it?!