Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of sprays, powders and air fresheners she uses daily can't be good for any of their airways surely I'm all for a clean house but this one buys 3 or 4 air freshener sprays a week

Reactions: 1
The amount of sprays, powders and air fresheners she uses daily can't be good for any of their airways surely I'm all for a clean house but this one buys 3 or 4 air freshener sprays a week
Yep and a different one in each room, it's no wonder the kids are wild

Ah lads I said I'd pop on to say did ya's see the poor front door got creamed yesterday.

Reactions: 2
Ah lads I said I'd pop on to say did ya's see the poor front door got creamed yesterday.
No but I saw her receipts from the bottles she brought back, over €20 worth of bottles I wouldn't have a fivers worth in a week

Why is she saving for two kids shopping at christmas when she has four?

No but I saw her receipts from the bottles she brought back, over €20 worth of bottles I wouldn't have a fivers worth in a week
Thought the same they must all be addicted to fizzy drinks and big Silver back bazz gets the tins of Hino into him when he's out avoiding her n the kids in his games shed. Because that's his hobby according to Beck's every man is entitled to a gaming hobby .

No ever said they don't like you Rebecca on here and as for the lies I've not been on my stories much will you STOP even when you're granddad died you posted every single day. So get off the pity stage will you. As for the town talking about you of course they are uz don't work you show how uz squander the social welfare money on shite. €14 on a cake on a Wednesday because he's got he's daddy wrapped around his finger eeehhh no hun if uz had to work and pay a mortgage I can guarantee you uz wouldn't do quick to buy shite.

I see she's on public so went and had a look. That proformance was nearly award worthy
This is the new way forward... poor me....so maybe businesses might work with her for competitions etc.
It's no coincidence that's she's looking to get new blinds when she'll be getting is it €1800 top up payment next month? The least they can go is buy him a €14 cake

Oscar performance crying not tear in sight,
Yes I thought that it must be great to be able to decide oh I want new blinds because I'm getting my social money.

This just literally came up on my feed
Stop that.
If Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon do it so will Becca because she's in the same league as them ya know people who say anything on here or around the town that's Becca's definition of hate. But Rebecca herself pulls the back of the people who work for the HSE, OR the people CDNT you name it she rips them apart because they don't put her request top of the list.

Sure if she wasn’t such a social welfare sucking Mrs hinch wannabe lay about no one would be talking about her

Tiny tears about her grandad your not the first person to loose someone… get over yourself!

Oh what's this, she had a meltdown again did she I thought she was still private so didn't see any of it. Went for a snoop now and all I could see was photos of her stocked up fridge No wonder she's getting so much back for her bottles with the amount they are going through. I'll still never know how they get through at least 6 large bottles of diluteable orange a week

She's back on private after reading on here, but really is it was just a pity party for one. There was afew stories first about getting new blinds, the cost of them and where people recommended
Then she brought it back to what was said on here but Mrs hinch and Stacey Solomon also have threads and nothing is true on there either
She's convinced that one of us live close to her because we know so much about her and the family, even though what was said here wasn't true nothing about that fact she provided all that information online to thousands, we never knew barry spends his day in a gaming shed only for her saying it etc
It was the total opposite of the rebecca who was sticking up her fingers, making faces and cursing like a sailor afew weeks ago, I'm sure she probably got afew dm's after it
People can see sorta in at the moment with the blinds they have , know they are home all day, so new blinds for the front of the house will be the answer for everything, just a wild guess here but I'm sure they'll be brown/beige

Did she not mention her pal Klarissa has a lovely thread here too...but everything on her thread is also true. There's plenty of receipts there!! Wonder what information she thinks someone she knows has put here?? Anything I've seen it's stuff she's said herself, I don't get the impression that there's an inside source here or anything I'll have to read back over the thread now to see have I missed something

Nope she's never mentioned Agri head on her stories, she put up screen shots of our comments mine included so agri face was up for people to see but obviously klarissa made Rebecca remove it. That's the pal she is to Becca she bullies her too. And as someone said Agri still follows Rebecca but she did the same with Hannah until she was blocked because that's the type of intimidating bitch klarissa is.

Has Rebecca unfollowed Klarissa??