Rebeccaloves__#53 Tyrannosaurus Bex, enjoying the dinosaur stage with her Jurassic Spouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look back at the first thread, it never fails to amaze me how her life is one giant cycle of repetition! She's completely stuck in 2013.

Also, when she replied on here she completely exposed how entitled she is, she's totally full of her own self importance. Makes me lol how she started off clearly attempting to appear neutral and professional then by the end descends into a foot stomping rant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An ode to BenPecked on the grid 🤢🤢 Vom City. The man’s a disgusting pweirdo who likes teenage girls. What’s going to happen when Bentos is 13 and brings her friends round. How will the ginger minger control himself. “Love him more than ever before” No Grabs, it’s not love, it’s called being groomed and under emotional and financial control.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I bet it was gifted, or they travelled miles to get a second hand one from marketplace for their 5 year old that someone else could have had for their baby. She has no shame.

Does she not realise that she is holding Fweya back physically by using a buggy. Kids need to be able to build up stamina and she won’t if she’s pushed everywhere.
---
IMG_8542.jpeg

same s**t different year. Imagine being this sad. Same field, same photographer, same colour palette 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just can’t understand why she wouldn’t have brushed her and her children’s hair, and given her daughter a neat parting before having a photoshoot!!!
Oh and put her children in clothes that fit?! Rather than a too-small toddler romper for the not-any-more toddler, and an age 8-9 dress for the 5 year old.

Reactions: 9
I just can’t understand why she wouldn’t have brushed her and her children’s hair, and given her daughter a neat parting before having a photoshoot!!!
Oh and put her children in clothes that fit?! Rather than a too-small toddler romper for the not-any-more toddler, and an age 8-9 dress for the 5 year old.
That God awful dress hanging off Freya, in a sickly green colour which just blends in with the insipid surroundings

Reactions: 6
yes, kids get tired and upset if you have too busy a day and try to do too much walking and activities for yourself. That doesn’t stop at even 7! But shoving them in a buggy won’t help that - starting with a more realistic view of a family day out and slowly building up their stamina will

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like Freya's buggy will be around for a few years yet!
What about when she's 13 and a typical moaning teenage- "it's too long...I can't be bothered" etc. will she still be strapped into a buggy then!?
All kids complain, you adapt your days out to suit their stamina!

Reactions: 13
What about when she's 13 and a typical moaning teenage- "it's too long...I can't be bothered" etc. will she still be strapped into a buggy then!?
All kids complain, you adapt your days out to suit their stamina!
It’s fine she’ll be her husbands problem then

• Haha
Reactions: 20