Rebeccaloves__#53 Tyrannosaurus Bex, enjoying the dinosaur stage with her Jurassic Spouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lady asked a perfectly polite and reasonable question about the buggy, she didn’t deserve the nastiness from one of Grabby’s arselickers 🤬

And yes it is a long walk for young kids which is why most sensible parents would use some public transport or get a cab part of the way, that’s what I do with my kids when I take them to London

Reactions: 12
Scooters are great too. And honestly, a 5 year old should be able to walk that distance (slowly, with breaks). I bet she takes the buggies for them to nap in.

Reactions: 9
And yes it is a long walk for young kids which is why most sensible parents would use some public transport or get a cab part of the way, that’s what I do with my kids when I take them to London
Exactly. Wherever you go with young children and whatever you are doing, you adapt to make it work for them. You reign in your plans so they don't have to walk too far. You adapt your route. You plan in more stops, a slower pace, extra taxis or tube journeys. You plan your day around their needs. It's called parenting.

You don't just plonk them in a buggy for your own convenience 🙄

Reactions: 19
I think the poster walks amongst us !! Stupid thinking that kids would want to go to 63 different playgrounds in one day what are they like !

Reactions: 6
The buggy use is 100% about control. I think she is terrified of them growing up and being more independent and she’s also terrified of having them out of a buggy in London for some reason (too many scary effnics probably). She’s hardly walking the mean streets of Tottenham, only the pastel house lined leafy streets of Primrose Hill/Notting Hill.

Everything must be controlled by Grabby, right down to only going to suitably photogenic play areas or bleeping ice cream vendors (I refuse to say g*l*t* on principle). She is a superficial prick, cannot believe she still has followers who think she’s in any way aspirational, baffling.

How many old buggies has she got in the front room of doom now?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find her so boring but it’s like a car crash, I can’t stop looking 😂 I’m always intrigued by how she is going to cope when inevitably the kids grow up and want to wear sportswear and Taylor Swift tees (my kids’ attire of choice) and want to go to VR gaming places or ‘non instagramable’ places because it will happen!!

Reactions: 18
She’s left that comment and the Karen’s comments up. She evidently loves an arse licker does Grabs and it saves her having to explain the real reason The stomper is in a buggy

Reactions: 7
She’s left that comment and the Karen’s comments up. She evidently loves an arse licker does Grabs and it saves her having to explain the real reason The stomper is in a buggy
It counts towards engagement. Id say it's killing her but the more comments, good or bad, the more pennies she can cobble together for her days out on repeat.

Going back to the yellow nightie thing - where did that actually come from? I know grabs came on tattle on the very first thread and said it wasn’t true, or it wasn’t how it was portrayed… she called it Chinese whispers, but then Chinese whispers usually start somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know what it was about? Or what was said?

Reactions: 1
I find her so boring but it’s like a car crash, I can’t stop looking 😂 I’m always intrigued by how she is going to cope when inevitably the kids grow up and want to wear sportswear and Taylor Swift tees (my kids’ attire of choice) and want to go to VR gaming places or ‘non instagramable’ places because it will happen!!
I hear you on the Tay Tay tees. 😂 Oh god, and the crop tops and the begging to have ears pierced. Nothing dreamy about a septic earlobe, my lovely.

All the cute, practical and colourful Mini Boden and Frugi I lovingly dressed YodaJunior in aged 1-5, has it made any difference whatsoever? Has it duck!

• Haha
Big Ben through green park on to Battersea on foot, with all the road crossings would be hard work with a five year old. It's about an hour's walk and several miles.

A normal parent would take the tube. Grabby sticks the kids in 2 buggies to get a full body work out like the orthorexic weirdo she is.
Grabby doesn't do the tube cos people of ethnicity travel on them and might be potential suicide bombers 🤦🏻🙄

If you know your kids tire easily {probably due to the wanky diet they're being fed/home routine} WHY in the duck would you insist dragging them to London every bleeping weekend. It's bat tit crazy. Less is more

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I hear you on the Tay Tay tees. 😂 Oh god, and the crop tops and the begging to have ears pierced. Nothing dreamy about a septic earlobe, my lovely.

All the cute, practical and colourful Mini Boden and Frugi I lovingly dressed YodaJunior in aged 1-5, has it made any difference whatsoever? Has it duck!
Yep to all of this!! 😂 the ear piercing, not happening yet 😂 I do miss all the cute floral print dresses and pinafores though

Reactions: 2
I wonder at what stage she'll stop sharing her kids on the gram? I mean she covers over the faces of her friends kids, doesn't share photos of family or friends much, but where is the autonomy of her own children?

Reactions: 7
Going back to the yellow nightie thing - where did that actually come from? I know grabs came on tattle on the very first thread and said it wasn’t true, or it wasn’t how it was portrayed… she called it Chinese whispers, but then Chinese whispers usually start somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does anyone know what it was about? Or what was said?
From memory, people mixed up another influencer who had some creepy story about her first time with her BF, possible involving her mum buying her a yellow nightie for the big deed.

Someone misremembered it as Grabbys creepy first time with creepy Ben. She thought it was her AHA moment when she came on defending herself, like it was proof tattle know nothing ...not realising that (best case) a 16 year old and a 26 year old is indefensible, no matter what coloured nighty she wore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8