Rebeccaloves__#53 Tyrannosaurus Bex, enjoying the dinosaur stage with her Jurassic Spouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me I picked up a tonne in Dorset the other weekend. America or even Portugal😍😍 Girl they found a full dino skull in Charmouth in early 2000’s …. Obvs not as exciting as digging up an ammonite outside the dunkin donut drive through just off the New Jersey turnpike .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg please don’t tell me she has bought Freya a pram and happily post a pic of her 5 year old in it , the absolute shame

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
About time someone called her out on this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She will blocked this time tomorrow!

Seriously though it's completely bat tit to have a 5 year old in a pram let alone buy a new one!! If/when the other kids find out about this she will be a laughing stock, I'm sure the teachers think it's absolutely ridiculous too. Wonder if she collects her from school with the buggy!?

At the end of the day, she's happy to be the adult and put her foot down when it comes to food ie. Never letting them eat normal kids food but she gives in when Freya refuses to walk. If she just said "tough you've got to use your legs", eventually Freya would get the message, give in and walk. But actually it's because it all revolves around grabby- I only eat orthorexic meals so you will, not because I actually care what the kids eat, I want to burn sufficient calories so you will go in the buggy. Selfish!

As I've said before she's stuck in the mind of a child wanting her own way. Kevin the teenager with Ben's ginger hair and she's Perry with her greasy locks, both of them stamping their feet at their respective parents until they get what they want 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big Ben through green park on to Battersea on foot, with all the road crossings would be hard work with a five year old. It's about an hour's walk and several miles.

A normal parent would take the tube. Grabby sticks the kids in 2 buggies to get a full body work out like the orthorexic weirdo she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
My god she’s bought frah frah a pushchair! I mean raffers is pushing it in terms of ageing out of his, but to buy a new one for F is bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve done a similar day out with my kids, one of them at the beginning of reception, and there wasn’t a pram in sight. And I wouldn’t have considered mine a great walker either but we built up to it. She could have taken one pram and alternates which child sits in it.

Reactions: 6
It’s genuinely making me sad for Fweya at this point. As a teacher, yes I’d be noticing, the other children would be noticing, the playground parents would be talking about her. How can she prioritise her 10k steps before green slop for breakfast over that? The woman is batshit.

Reactions: 13
I also used to take a scooter into London when my child was 4/5 and there was a lot of walking - also you can have a strap to pull / keep hold of! You can't put a 5 year old in a buggy

Reactions: 6