Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Total overkill on photos of the kids. Do we really need 20 photos of Frah Frah in her Elton John glasses??
Also anyone else sick of seeing those kids in dungarees from the back???

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Faceymcfacey

Shart bucket ✔
House that matches some weird aesthetic ideal that she has set for herself ✔
Calling it home 🤢✔
Gelato ✔
Describing her under 2 as being so happy to be there, when in reality he's just happy not to be on a plane. ✔
Spending thousands of pounds on a holiday to feel superior when they could have literally gone anywhere to eat mcdonalds and play on the beach ✔

BINGO
---

Every year she cosplays at living some 'dreamy' version of life she's seen on instagram. That doesn't even exist. And that version of life is always some take on a whitewashed 1950s small town living. Where men are men, and women are women 🙄 she's the part of the problem and she doesn't even see it.

• Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
It "blows her mind" that you can fly to other seasons? For someone who lives seasonally she isn't very bright about how seasons work .🤣 Her mind has been blown by so much in life she is devoid of the little brain cells she ever had.

• Haha

Potatohead

Here we go.....
Best flight ever right now
Best gelato ever right now
Best free museum ever right now
Best weather ever right now
Best beach ever right now
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Rebecca_loves:The Twat in the Hat Always goes Back(repeatedly)

*acknowledgement to whoever coined the phrase.

• Heart

Ukrommy

Where to start! So I work as a qualified planning officer for a large London Borough. This application is a joke and so in professional.

The Design and Access statement has clearly been written by Benpaedo and fails to relate to current policy - local plan, NPPF and any design guides, supplementary planning guidance etc. The HBA he keeps drawing upon is dated from 2016 and is not current. Given the issues they have had in the past im surprised they didn’t put in for pre-application advice (or perhaps they did but chose to ignore it!)

Criticising the planners and Planning Inspectors is not the right approach and is never going to be well received.

I suspect this application is well on its was to a refusal but perhaps it will be referred for a Committee decision.
My mum’s cousin lives in another bit of kings Langley where apparently benpecked and grabecca own another house.. her cousin said apparently they applied to turn the property into flats and it got rejected because my mums cousin and the neighbours complained. Now they’ve purposefully left it in a bad wayto punish the neighbours.

Genuinely they are the worst kind of people 🙁

• Wow
  • Sad

Peachesplease

Just caught up on her stories. What really comes across is how oblivious she is to how other people live. Which is fine if all her followers are also 10x richer than you lady. But not so fine in the real world. She is definitely on course for a 'i'm not ok right now' moment when she gets home.

And bless her, carting that parasol all the way back to Australia only to find everyone, but everyone, now uses gazebos. Must be exhausting trying to keep up with the (Australian) Joneses.

Sorry not Joneses. Adamos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Meringue22

VIP Member
That whole post has made me feel a bit shit to be honest. Our little girl is 2, and we have never been abroad with her. As much as I would love to, its just not affordable. I know she won't remember that we didn't take her on exotic holidays and she will appreciate it much more when she's older but sat here at my desk doesn't make me feel any less guilty about it.
Please don’t feel like that! Look at the example you’re setting for your daughter. Grabby has worked for nothing. She’s so out of touch with reality. What sort of example will either of them set for their kids? Mummy and daddy met when mummy was a child and daddy was old enough to know better! I used to feel shit when I saw the life I thought she led but now I feel sorry for her. I admire you. Don’t ever let her make you feel like shit x

• Heart

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Dying at the little comment about having to save up for a trip to the spa with her mum. Methinks her husband certainly doesn’t earn ten times more any more, lady.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Oh man….

The playgroup bragging🤣
The going to fitness classes on holiday before the kids wake up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 one of her favourite things…

Rebecca, please, my make up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Everytime people here predict her life and grid posts like the best psychics in the world or prepare an infallible bingo, I think she will read here and shake things up, realising how pathetic and ridiculous she is. But no, she keeps delivering the same sh.t year in year out. I'm amazed!
I predicted last November Australia in February 2023. 💅🏻

3ABFE1B5-6566-4138-BF49-6FE3F2BDBCFA.jpeg

I mean, this probably isn’t the world’s biggest boast as she is so predictable. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart