Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Whaaaat?! So they are going to bring that back along with the car seats, yo-yo, double buggy and god knows what other dreamy rattan, straw hats (and Aussie B&Q baseball caps IYKYK 😉) and other “seasonal” crap? Will the plane even be able to take off with all their shite filling it?
They can sail it all back in one of Grabby's shoes.

#bigfoot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

supertickedoff

And for today’s nomination for the “Didn’t Happen of the Year Awards”……. ‘Thanks for booking this, Mama’.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

clapacake

I may not be able to afford multiple holidays per year but at least I brush my children’s hair, make sure they are clean and warm and they have shoes and clothes that fit. I know which kind of parent Id rather be.

I’d be embarrassed to turn my child out in footwear that doesn’t fit for the sake of aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I dont know as I've never used it. There is one form of it licensed for use in the UK and is prescribed by GP.
I couldn't get my knickers in a twist over her using something that's freely available to buy in the states for use.
Its a bit of a reach to say she's drugging her child illegally

You can't buy cocaine over the counter anywhere can you? It's comparing apples with bananas.
You can’t buy melatonin over the counter in the UK either, and it’s not approved by the US FDA for use in children for sleep issues, so parents using it are using it ‘off label’. Just because you can buy something doesn’t mean you should give it to a child when it’s not recommended.

Whether we agree or not, as an ‘influencer’ Grabby should not be recommending or even disclosing the use of a drug that isn’t available without prescription for her toddlers jet lag to her 93,000 followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hashtagged

VIP Member
I for one am excited to see the dusty Valentine straws coming out again to jazz up the mantlepiece

• Haha

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Next thread title suggestion:-
Rebeccaloves__ #44 The secret diary of Rebecca Sterling, eternally aged 13 & a half

🙄🙄 and 🙄 at the latest blah from Grabby and the fuckwits who comment on it. Unless this is a piss take, someone has commented "You've got this super mama ♥"

Did she think that when the kid{s} hit a certain age, that they'd go to bed and get a whole 12 hours of sleep. She totally over simulates them. The poor buggers do a week's worth of stuff in a day, everyday with no let up at the weekends either. Let kids be kids. Let them be bored. It makes them creative and independent. Let them enjoy their pre-school years before the institution of 7 years at primary school hits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sw4

VIP Member
So much to unpick with today's stories I don't even know where to start but here's a few:

- Took her 11 months to book a spa day? Fuck right off. She doesn't work and has both sets of grandparents nearby for unlimited childcare not to mention her husband doesn't seem to work either. Maybe try cramming in less exhausting activities for your permanently ill kids every day eh?

- Pomegranate seeds are 'our' new favourite. Sure, I'm sure your toddler kids communicated that to you very clearly in between doing their rocket science activities and training for the Olympics.

- That Murphy sketch thing she's reposted. 'Let them splash in puddles'??? How can they when they are strapped in buggies for every walk while she gets her bazillion steps in and poses for the gram as the best mamma ever? 'Let them take their time'??? How, when you cram in enough activities in a day trip to make even a grown adult want to collapse in exhaustion? They probably get 10 minutes tops in each identical playground before being whisked off to the next photoshoot location.

What the fuck is wrong with her.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Did she really post that she hopes her children remember her for her ice lollies and oat cakes?
Fuck me!
I hope my children remember me for the never ending love that they get from me, for the fun we have playing together and for making them feel warm and loved and safe.
More likely they’ll remember she monetised their childhood and made one of them sleep in a corridor.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
I say this every time but there is NO way they can afford a holiday 🤣
If there is a way, she'll find it. They'll exploit the fuck out of the airline baggage allowance- Ben will never not look like a Sherpa at the airport. Then they'll book the cheapest Airbnb possible despite it being up a hundred flights of stairs with no banisters.

They won't do anything cultural or unique to wherever they are, they'll just go to free soft play places and instagrammable parks. They won't go to any cool restaurants, they'll buy packet ham from the local shop. Perhaps they'll splurge on gelato on a couple of days (but they'll claim they had it every day) with the flavour picked specifically to match her nails.

A typical person would look forward to a holiday for chilling on the beach, not knowing what the time is, and it always being a good time for a cocktail. Even with small kids you might look forward to getting them to try new foods or see new sights you wouldn't normally see in the UK.

For her, a holiday is nothing but a box ticking exercise for her seasonally curated Instagram. She does nothing different with her kids to what she normally does at home with them, it's just in a place that has more palm trees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
It’s the wearing the hat around the airport that does it for me, that said there’s probably not enough room in any of the cases, hand luggage or in one of Sherpa Benpecked’s multiple layers to pack it away. None of this looks worth the hassle. The cheerio necklace on a plane 🙄 and 🤢.

And the ‘we have donated’ have you though Grabs? Unless we see an email receipt or a screenshot of a bank statement we don’t believe you. Remember this is the woman (child) who responds to get things for free on FB groups for her kids, doesn’t matter to her that other people may have a greater need, when she can well afford to pay full price. 😑
Grabby, when you read this on your holiday and think ‘they’re just jealous’ (we aren’t, far far from it) and post a ‘we are so lucky to be able to take this trip…these free range kiddos have clocked up 10x as many air miles as yours…someone said g’day you got this mama…’ and more sanctimonious and smug drivel, let’s be clear you’re living your incessantly dull life on repeat. Not one of us is envious. Not. One.

P.S. Make sure you put sunscreen on your children
P.P.S. Courtney Adamo doesn’t want to be your mate.

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
It’s tragic that she’s gone to a vineyard for the sole purpose of getting 1000 pictures with some hydrangeas, because she certainly hasn’t gone there for the wine!
She really is a complete and utter twat 😂
---

BEN IS WEARING THE PINK SHORTS 🚨 I REPEAT THE PINK SHORTS ARE A GO GO! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I haven’t caught up with previous posts so I apologise if I say something that’s already been said, but they only have two days left of that holiday. TWO DAYS!! They’ve done fuck all!! 🙈 I honestly thought they were spending weeks there so all these lazy beach days were like a slow start before they ramped up on some culture, sight seeing, go and see some of the things Australia is famous for…but no 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s literally flown to the other side of the world to go and sit on a beach every day for 2 weeks. You could’ve hoped on the ferry and done that in France grabs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Well okay, maybe not France with the weather at the moment, but certainly in the Canary Islands. But “we went to Tenerife” doesn’t have the same bragging power as “we spent winter in Australia” does it 🙄 God she’s so smug. It really pisses me off as Australia has always been the one place I’ve longed to go, and would be a real “once in a lifetime” trip for me. I couldn’t afford to go before kids, and it’s too far for me to drag my littles at the moment (because I’d want to actually get around and see the country, not spend every day doing the same bloody thing). Where is her trip to Sydney Harbour Bridge? Uluru? Snorkelling in the barrier reef? The blue mountains? You know, CULTURE?!?!

Edit to say: I know those places would require internal flights, they are miles and miles apart. But when you’ve travelled for nearly 2 days including wasting 10 hours in the airport in Singapore, what’s a short internal flight to go and see something amazing and make the most of being the other side of the world? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

Faceymcfacey

The absolute joke is 'free range kiddos' is a kind of an instagram thing. To prove they are free range you must:

- Dress them in sad beige clothes that match, and that they have no say in wearing

- Restrict the toys they play with, so they are absolute rabid at the sight of primary colours

- When they are playing outside, direct their play, or at the very least have a camera in their face. At. All. Times.

- Get them outside and in water even in winter, when they're ill and when they don't want to

- Also have them pose constantly. Because kids love that. Oh and disrespect their privacy.

- Finally look down on all the parents whose children aren't lucky enough to have beige clothes, beige toys, all their play directed, decisions made for them, zero privacy, and posed photos at every juncture of their lives. What a shame they are not 'free range kiddos'

• Sad