Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teeteebee

VIP Member
Genuinely curious…. Why does she like all her own posts??? I’ve just noticed!? Is there some reason behind it???

teeteebee

VIP Member
I’m nearly sure she teaches sport and health education in youth reach! I wouldn’t have ever put her down as a sports teacher! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

User52

What was the outcome from that? Was the hair salon proven to be directly involved? If not why shouldn't she use them. Just because they're related doesn't mean they're all involved

I’m told she was also using and tagging The Hair Lounge in Monaghan which is owned by the Hughes family, allegedly behind the human trafficking deaths in the lorry in the UK. Any one with moral highground whatsoever have distanced themselves from there after the CAB raids in the salon.

It drives me made when instagram say things are silk or wool fabrics when they are synthetic.
Rebecca was given a 180 euro pair of viscose pyjamas. . . Which rebecca said was silk pyjamas.
It's false advertising. Rebecca likely doesn't realise, a lot of people don't look at fabric labels.
But viscose is a synthetic fabric. .

Twitwoo2

This is so random but does anyone know what happened to the dog she rescued Gracie? I see lately she’s showing a lot of her other dog but no mention of Gracie, hope nothing has happened (or maybe i missed something!)!!!

teeteebee

VIP Member
I’ve local connections & heard same story. She did talk about it being tough to get a place of her own then boom one day she’s got a detached house just round the corner from her home place. It will be on property price register if you know the townland.
I’ve a fair idea of the town land and can’t see anything with my detective skills 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️

What you heard definitely sounds like it could be true and would make sense. I know she shared what her parents did for work recently, I can't remember exactly what they do, but I can remember wondering how the afforded their home. I'm sure they were very middle class average jobs. I would never disclose financials on social media and thought it was ridiculous of people to ask, even though Rebecca is a public person I wouldn't think she would give mortgage details. I'm definitely believing the story you heard
Oh I wouldn’t expect anyone to disclose financial amounts or anything but she’s very cagey about the mortgage! Like Louise cooney went into detail about how she went about a mortgage, Rebecca said very very little!

Leasha

Totally derailing, think these ones are from Monaghan too - thesheeside. Twins or sisters. Less than 10k followers. Anyone follow them?
You think they are from Monaghan??
It literally says they are from Tydavnet, Monaghan on their bio 🤔