Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leasha

Is half the fun not putting your own tree and decorations up. Reminiscing about where and when you bought them. I could definitely see the need for a service to come and take them down and pack away.
Well I don't know, I'd love if someone put mine up and cleaned up afterwards.

I don't know though if I'd like that company though to do mine, the trees look pure tack, full of feathers and flowers. Screams my big fat gypsy wedding more than a classy festive Christmas tree... But I'm sure once Suzanne, Michelle and Naomi are getting them, little Miss Rebecca Rose shall have her eyes out for one two. Does she live close to Carrickmacross?

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Is say its quite possible that she contacted these crowd and told them who she was etc to see if they would do it.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
They are ditsy, 2 teachers but love both their individual style 😀 im from scotstown & my cousin was in school with gabriella she said she was always loud and needed attention 😂 i like them they are quirky. Definitely more popular around monaghan than boring rebecca. Matter of interest who else do you all follow locally that’s relatable & likes to show local? I also like that girl laras bites
I remember noeleen in school bit of mean girl gang 🤣🤣 boring rebecca is she ever going to live in that house

I really like kayleigh trappe never heard of laras bites

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Totally derailing, think these ones are from Monaghan too - thesheeside. Twins or sisters. Less than 10k followers. Anyone follow them?

teeteebee

VIP Member
Genuinely curious…. Why does she like all her own posts??? I’ve just noticed!? Is there some reason behind it???