Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mountrushmoor

Long time lurker first time poster. I actually used to be in an engagement group with Beggy back in the day on insta. That’s how she grew her account originally. Thank god I decided the life of a ‘mumfluencer’ wasn’t for me 😂

Her vlog this morning has really wound me up! Having a ‘slow morning’ - she is totally unrelatable! 3 kids and a slow morning! My husband leaves for work at 6am, I have to get two kids fed and ready and make two trips to nursery and school and back before starting work myself. She has NO grasp on reality and that’s why followers are leaving in their droves. I don’t have time to wipe my arse in the morning nevermind whip out my phone and film a video of me talking utter shite about a slow morning. Nobody, literally, nobody cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sosticky

Chatty Member
Why did she draw a love heart on her palm when there's already one tattooed on her wrist 🤦‍♀️ fucking idiot

• Haha

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
‘Always something going on at the Hobson household’ 🤣 from the quietest most boring household where nothing eventful ever happens

• Haha
Buys a tent from B&M but links a totally different one as the link to the b&m one won't make her money.....how are they allowed to do this?? 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

NH14

VIP Member
I will never get my head around her lying that Steve doesn’t work , I’ll say it again but I’m more proud of my husband for working than NOT working no matter what job he did

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
One of her number one fans. She also liked the comments. She is a slag nothing else.View attachment 2987040View attachment 2987037

Absolutely vile. It's the fact that 'monty' went back again and again to comment as you can see how many weeks ago it was written. 62w, 52w, 46w, 31w, 22w and she continued to like some of his replies. Bet he pays her for some of the content nowadays, Romas feet and Beggy jumping into jeans etc 🤢🤢
Beggy, come to work with me and sit through child protection training...you'll see exactly how you're failing those children. Maybe sit through some advanced safeguarding as well, see how to actually protect your children rather than actively putting them on show for all your pervs 'fans'

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I think many of us on here (if not all) only have concern for the children. Alfie’s teeth, his missing glasses, Roma’s chipped tooth & speech / cognitive delay. The awful hair cuts & the street urchin clothes are there for all to see. The list is endless actually . Yes we poke fun at Dingle, but she does bring a lot of that on herself…just see previous threads or wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Why does she just copy everyone else’s clothes, not one original bone in her body - AND WHAT IS WOTH THE SHELL AND COCONUT!?! I cannot with this women.
The cool young London girls have been wearing the Adidas for aaaaages and guess what the fad is nearly over down there ! ,

Late to the party as usual she should have bought a legit pair of Birkenstocks , ( not fakes !)Arizona ,cool every summer last at least two -3 years of continual use , buy once pay twice 🤔
---
Why does she just copy everyone else’s clothes, not one original bone in her body - AND WHAT IS WOTH THE SHELL AND COCONUT!?! I cannot with this women.
Because there is no emoji for dead seagull and shit in the sea !

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
'Always something going on at the Hobson household', is that right Rebecca?

Pity it's not decent parenting, caring for pets, nutritious meals, dental/opticians appointments for the children....to name a few things that never go on in that house!!

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I bet the buyers of the Shack haven’t moved in- they probably are living elsewhere while they ACTUALLY RENOVATE it by ripping out the kitchen, dodgy bathroom, taking up the public toilet tiles etc!
I really hope the new owners document their renovation on Instagram! Can you imagine Beggys face as she discovers the Instagram account and it says “ nothing had been done in the house for years, the kitchen ceiling was sagging with rot and woodworm in the beams, someone had done a terrible DIY bathroom remodel and the entire house was FILTHY and the Aga had been broken for years”!!!
Anyway that’s my dream!!
Meanwhile -Woody’s hair?! Why doesn’t Beaver do something about it ffs! He’s vain and obsessed with his looks- obviously does t give a shit that his kids look like extras in Oliver Twist! I bet Rebecca is SHITTING herself about meeting all those mums at the school. She can’t hide away in Hornsea like she did in the Shack. She will be bricking it!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Rebecca said Mabel was pulling so Steve pulled her back and heard a snap. How fucking hard has HE pulled the dog to do that to his arm. He will break her neck!! Arsehole

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37