Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I don’t think this is a thing in the uk to be honest. I’ve volunteered in school for years and never known this. The children that need extra support get it. There was a boy in my daughters mainstream primary school who was highly autistic and left at 11 not being able to read. He went on to a special needs school.
It is. There was a boy in my daughters year who was kept back a year bless him but did him the world a good

Reactions: 2

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Guyyyyysss does anyone have any tips on circumventing an Instagram block - Begga blocked me on all three of my accounts a few months ago which is why I have been so quiet on the threads, but since she’s pregnant now it might get a bit more interesting 😆
I tried making a new account using a fake email and it wouldn’t go through; I made a new account on my phone but was blocked instantly. I know there’s story viewers online but I’d prefer the app 😩😩😩

Reactions: 1

CoverMeCagney

well whatever she would have done she would have had the piss ripped out of it, so on balance, it was cute.

i guess thats the operation on hold

Cooper123

VIP Member
Guyyyyysss does anyone have any tips on circumventing an Instagram block - Begga blocked me on all three of my accounts a few months ago which is why I have been so quiet on the threads, but since she’s pregnant now it might get a bit more interesting 😆
I tried making a new account using a fake email and it wouldn’t go through; I made a new account on my phone but was blocked instantly. I know there’s story viewers online but I’d prefer the app 😩😩😩
I think as long as the new account isn't associated with the account you're blocked on you should be OK. I think maybe try making a new account using a different device too

MissPrint

VIP Member
Alfie is 8 & shouldn’t be put in a stroller on holiday with his toddler brother, the boys shouldn’t be left in their bedroom while their mum holds their door shut so they can’t get out, they shouldn’t have slept on the floor for so long, alfie shouldn’t have been left to have his teeth rotting out of his mouth. I really hate to say it but I think the boys get treated a whole lot differently than she shows in her vlogs and on Instagram.
What? 😡

• Angry