Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Excuse me but I will not sit here and have you besmirch the name of our dear queen of the shack. That camembert pastry with *chai* seeds on it was a culinary masterpiece!
She copied it off of Mrs Hinch too 😂 Hinch’s looked edible though 🤢

Reactions: 3

Ljane

She probably can’t name any of the vegetables in the box let alone cook them 😂 if you asked her to name the vegetables she’d probably answer with “peppa, Susie and candy” just like her chicken dogs
i forgot about the chickens! Does she still have them? Have they been featured recently?! 😰

heidilouxx

VIP Member
i forgot about the chickens! Does she still have them? Have they been featured recently?! 😰
it’s a mystery!! They hatched another one I think in the incubator but I don’t think she’s shown them for ages and ages!

Griggsy39

Not really something you should have to say to your child when moving 🤔
I think she was just reassuring him in a way he could understand,not related to actual “baddies” in their life. A pretty stupid thing to say obviously,but thats how I took it.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If it is a girl ( which I doubt ) , they boys would get neglected even more

It's 67.6 again lol

Last edited:
  • Sad

Each_peach

VIP Member
I do agree the boys reaction was lovely, Rebegga was ecstatic of course it’s what’s she’s always wanted and been plotting all along but you could see she was on edge, she’s openly admitted for
i know what we see same as everyone....i just thought it was nice, cute....you can't have a script with kids. I think if Steve was that unhappy with it all he wouldn't have been there in the video at all. It felt a bit uncertain though, like they were worried about the boys reaction.
If you think you can't have a script with kids then you obviously never saw the shitshow Matalan ad 😂😂😂😂😂

Alfehs eyes were constantly darting over to the camera during the announcement. I dont think his reaction was genuine. So happeh mummeh got a baby in her tummeh, yet treats his little brother like shit, talks to him like shit, snatches thing from him, etc.

If anything, this baby will make alfeh even more of a shit cos there will be less attention on him

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don’t think this is a thing in the uk to be honest. I’ve volunteered in school for years and never known this. The children that need extra support get it. There was a boy in my daughters mainstream primary school who was highly autistic and left at 11 not being able to read. He went on to a special needs school.
Well it happens in Scotland , a few I know that should be in let's say second year are still in first year because they weren't ready for second year , but if they are really not coping they would go to a special needs school but putting them a year behind is the first step before realizing they would do better in a ASN school

Reactions: 2
Well it happens in Scotland , a few I know that should be in let's say second year are still in first year because they weren't ready for second year , but if they are really not coping they would go to a special needs school but putting them a year behind is the first step before realizing they would do better in a ASN school
Wow it’s interesting that it can be so different regionally!

Reactions: 2