Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "show off" Christmas table advert for Tesco looks like a Salvation Army advert.

She couldn't influence my cat to tit in next doors flower bed

Crappy dingle. Crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Puts the Ph back in your skin!??! Why? Where’s your ph gone??!!?🤣🤣🤣
God she really takes THICK to a whole new level doesn't she?!
Does no-one at that Nuskin tit actually pull her up on stuff like this?!! Her followers must share her brain cell if they think shes
amazing /boss babe etc!! 😳

Sadly I think she really believes she did a great job with the Tesco ad. She’s very thick, has obviously never been encouraged with education (and is following suit with her poor boys) and been to trade on her “looks” - shes never really had a career (odd jobs here and there) so has probably never had to meet targets/standards.

If she wasn’t such a twit and such a terrible mother I’d feel sorry for her but I don’t.

No sight of Beaver for a while? Wonder whats going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder why she hasn’t gone to the begins with you Christmas party. They all seem to be there even her friend and “business partner” Steph
Jesus, can you imagine the party games! Pass the HP Cleanser 😏, stop, drop and buff another layer of epidermis off your face and first one to reach bone wins 😂 It must have been as much fun as a Scientology Christmas party.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus, can you imagine the party games! Pass the HP Cleanser 😏, stop, drop and buff another layer of epidermis off your face and first one to reach bone wins 😂 It must have been as much fun as a Scientology Christmas party.
They'll be playing Pin the face dildo on the fraud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s taking the actual piss 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahaaaaa if she got herself a 2 bed energy efficient new build in keighley she'd actually be living the life like rockafella that she claims to be if that estimate is correct, but unfortunately I'd guess that £800 will only pay half the mortgage on that dungeon and that's before she's even heated it...also, she never gets repeat business, she did a similar ad with Morrisons last year and they've never been heard from again....if I was her I'd lower my price, literally bend over backwards to ensure the ad was fabulous and then get long term contracts with big companies like Tesco...she's got no concept of a long game at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahaaaaa if she got herself a 2 bed energy efficient new build in keighley she'd actually be living the life like rockafella that she claims to be if that estimate is correct, but unfortunately I'd guess that £800 will only pay half the mortgage on that dungeon and that's before she's even heated it...also, she never gets repeat business, she did a similar ad with Morrisons last year and they've never been heard from again....if I was her I'd lower my price, literally bend over backwards to ensure the ad was fabulous and then get long term contracts with big companies like Tesco...she's got no concept of a long game at all.
She’s got no clue how to adult has she. The pair of them are actual Morons 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hiiii everywun, happy Sundehhhh, hope yer all okehhhh. I've just finished putting the pH back in mah skin, cos mah skin had no pH, so I had to put it back in. Then I'm doin a rerrrst todeh for me n the boys, I'm just about to show my Tesco bitatoes a picture of the oven and then they'll be readeh to eat, seerrrrr yummeh. Hope you all have a great dehhh, I'll be back later because my engagement is tit so I'll do a fake Q&A because my engagement is tit so I'll do a fake Q&A.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Her "show off" Christmas table advert for Tesco looks like a Salvation Army advert.

She couldn't influence my cat to tit in next doors flower bed

Crappy dingle. Crap.
Thanks *ChubClubThug*

"She couldn't influence my cat to tit in next doors flower bed"
Brilliant this shd be the next thread title,
Love it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hiiii everywun, happy Sundehhhh, hope yer all okehhhh. I've just finished putting the pH back in mah skin, cos mah skin had no pH, so I had to put it back in. Then I'm doin a rerrrst todeh for me n the boys, I'm just about to show my Tesco bitatoes a picture of the oven and then they'll be readeh to eat, seerrrrr yummeh. Hope you all have a great dehhh, I'll be back later because my engagement is tit so I'll do a fake Q&A because my engagement is tit so I'll do a fake Q&A.
Genius! 👏🏻 😂 You, not your gal if anyone was in doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That tesco ad is absolutely pitiful. I'm actually embarrassed for her, begging for engagement, claiming that a lot of work goes into it!? She's basically cooked (or not!?) a meal and sat down to it. I do that every night after a full day at work??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's been noticeably quiet today, wonder if Tesco have contacted her or possibly another power cut. I find it hysterical when she moans about power cuts the snow and the cold, what did the dumbass expect when they bought a listed property with no central heating and single glazed windows in the middle of nowhere? I do not believe that she wanted to move there, I think it's all Steve's plan, whether it was through choice or necessity is a different matter. She appears to struggle with everything, just being an adult seems to overwhelm her, hence her childish posts and behaviour

That tesco ad is absolutely pitiful. I'm actually embarrassed for her, begging for engagement, claiming that a lot of work goes into it!? She's basically cooked (or not!?) a meal and sat down to it. I do that every night after a full day at work??
Sadly Rebecca is so far removed from the reality of being a working woman, never mind a working parent, she is clueless what hard/real work is

Reactions: 15
I’ve never managed to get a reply from tesco so hopefully one of you will 🙏🏼

Reactions: 10
SAME OLD DRIVE through the DINGLE LANES😆
Hopefully into A BUSH🌳
I cant abide her useless uncaring mothering skills anymore!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That Tesco AD honestly looks like a Christmas AD for Samaritans, housing a single mother in dilapidated temporary housing after being made homeless for not paying rent and the food looks like it’s been donated from a community kitchen.

She’s really put that out with pride, I think that says a hell of a lot about the sort of person she is

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.