Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They took it in turns to fart on them by the looks. Dingle must be the only person who's food looks the same going in, as coming out šŸ¤¢šŸ’©
Itā€™s my fault for being 32 and still laughing at fart jokes, but I bleeping loved that. Off to tell my husband šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Quick check of the hashtag and look at the other photos. Everyone has made an effort, Beggy looks like itā€™s a casual cold Monday dinner of leftovers.

I have edited her photo with a few suggestions.
1) Put on the Christmas jumpers that you all own.
2) Put on a genuine smile.
3) Lay the table properly, put the forks on the left and a glass out for Steve.
4) Put the Prosecco and chocolates box in the table to make it look more full.
5) Hang fairy lights up maybe add a little tree and or some decorations round the cold dank window and in the corner.
6) Put some crackers or fancy napkins out.

Make it look like a jolly celebration rather than there has been a power cut meal and you have grabbed bits out of the fridge.
Look at all the lovely things those other influencers have bought. Then Beggy buys 3 or 4 things. They donā€™t even eat fruit so why the satsumas?? She is tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion-

Rebecca Lamb #93 Hereā€™s a Chanel bag I arenā€™t buying, Iā€™m still a size 10 hunny I arenā€™t lying.

Tried to do one with her boiled potatoes but my mind is blank šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Do these brands not review the ads these influencers do? Iā€™d be mortified if that was what someone had done if it was my brand. I certainly wouldnā€™t want people seeing it!

Reactions: 15
How the duck do Tesco justify having her on an ad for them especially with anaemic potatoes. Tesco you can shove my business and your Clubcard up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Look at all the lovely things those other influencers have bought. Then Beggy buys 3 or 4 things. They donā€™t even eat fruit so why the satsumas?? She is tragic.
She bought the satsumas cos you can get money off them with your clubcard šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ unclear and unrelated to the bleeping ad hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder why she hasnā€™t gone to the begins with you Christmas party. They all seem to be there even her friend and ā€œbusiness partnerā€ Steph

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right serious question. How the feck do I become a VIP member?! Iā€™m never bloody off here!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lots of work goes into it? It couldnā€™t look half arsed if she tried even harder

View attachment 905267
The cheeky bleeping witch. No! Do your job properly and truthfully and then maybe somebody will like your posts but my god how can she so blatantly lie and under perform but still expect praise

For someone who apparently takes pride in her appearance, and who totally loves herself and thinks she is the best thing since Marilyn Monroe, she posts the most ugly and disgusting pics. Does she do it to show her moron followers that she is relatable and so goofy and quirky? She is so bleeping odd.
She makes Charlotte Dawsonā€™s fuckwit attempts at funny look sexy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.