Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's her supah fave girls name "clemmie" on that list? Also whys she obsessed with names that end with the sound "eh"???
Alfeh
Woodeh
Lotteh
Graceh
Edeh
Clemmeh
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also can you actually imagine "Beatrice Hobson"?? Pahahahaha ha what a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine Rebecca as a police woman though hahahahaha
No. I’d love her to expand on this and try to
Explain what exactly she thought it would’ve been like or her reasons for wanting to be a police officer - oh no, sorry a “police laydeh”

that would be a hoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Repetitive bleeping PARROT
The same Q&A
Always!!!!!!
What the duck goes through her brain🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where's her supah fave girls name "clemmie" on that list? Also whys she obsessed with names that end with the sound "eh"???
Alfeh
Woodeh
Lotteh
Graceh
Edeh
Clemmeh
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also can you actually imagine "Beatrice Hobson"?? Pahahahaha ha what a knob.
also no one bleeping asked what girl names she liked now but what they boys would have been called if they were girls.

Reactions: 10
Well that’s a load of tit 😂😂
She's a Virgo: That's VIRGO Beaver, not virgin, maybe that's where you made the first mistake.
She's on a continuous search for perfection (never happy) and is very rarely satisfied (no orgasams, what a pity).
She is a human lie detector: she knows she is lying as soon as she opens her mouth.
She has a wise soul: she means wide sole - those legs need a firm base.
She is witty: she means crappy (damn that dyslexia).
She is a workaholic - alcoholic?
She is very independent - as long as someone else is paying.
She is not afraid to speak her mind - because it doesn't take very long.
She is an undercover freak: you're a missionary girl Beggy (with the odd bit of anal if Beaver fancies it) but you are no undercover freak, hun.
She is self motivated: she does everything for her self only. Beggy comes first (except when it comes to sex).

(Apologies to all the other Virgos out there!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No. I’d love her to expand on this and try to
Explain what exactly she thought it would’ve been like or her reasons for wanting to be a police officer - oh no, sorry a “police laydeh”

that would be a hoot!
Cos she’d look supah cute and cozy in the uniform plus she loves a hat 🤦‍♀️

She's a Virgo: That's VIRGO Beaver, not virgin, maybe that's where you made the first mistake.
She's on a continuous search for perfection (never happy) and is very rarely satisfied (no orgasams, what a pity).
She is a human lie detector: she knows she is lying as soon as she opens her mouth.
She has a wise soul: she means wide sole - those legs need a firm base.
She is witty: she means crappy (damn that dyslexia).
She is a workaholic - alcoholic?
She is very independent - as long as someone else is paying.
She is not afraid to speak her mind - because it doesn't take very long.
She is an undercover freak: you're a missionary girl Beggy (with the odd bit of anal if Beaver fancies it) but you are no undercover freak, hun.
She is self motivated: she does everything for her self only. Beggy comes first (except when it comes to sex).

(Apologies to all the other Virgos out there!)
I see no lies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve always thought Woody has good pen skills whenever she has shown him drawing etc before as he has been doing it for quite a while must have and interest in that/copying Alfie HOWEVER there is no way he wrote that. I used to teach Reception and that is far too neat for a child that has never been to nursery or
Exactly. I used to work with preschool and reception children in a past life and she is talking rubbish.

She has written all of that holding his hand.

Reactions: 13
She's sent most of those questions to herself. Does everyone put a ❤ and no ? at the end of every question? It's very like what she's written in the question box to begin with 🤔🤥 we're nowhere near as stupid as you dingle ... we see you 🤣👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s that dyslexic she thinks dyslexia is not being able to spell ….
If only spelling badly was how I defined my dyslexia and learning disability then I’d just use auto- correct and spell check
Seriously this Cu*t would hid behind anything ,
Tell Instagram you have dyslexia because you can’t be bleeping bothered to spell check the shite content you delivery
You are NOT dyslexic, you are a LAZY duck
And you insult me saying that your spelling is down to a learning disability
A learning disability that I’ve had to live with and work hard for my entire life
Aged 43 I genuinely am FUMING she flippantly throws out Dyslexia!!!!!

Tell me Rebecca , how , when , where did you get your formal diagnosis
How has this learning disability effected you
What barriers have you had to face
Or continually face!!!🤬

then tell me you have dyslexia because you can’t spell !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The thing about her always wanting to be in the police on her stories was with that picture of her in the silly hat and pleather leggings - not being funny but she looks a bit like someone who hangs around on street corners in the seedier parts of town - maybe that’s her “undercover” look?
Just an observation….
And when did she ever work as a Receptionist at a private hospital?
“Hiya hope your doin ok, welcome back to mi channel erm hospital , can I interest you in mah products for makin skin gloweh before you see the consultant”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.