Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the dinners that big bad bev served up were absolutely bogging she looks the sort 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
545E7082-A56E-493B-AFFD-1E579AF18E2F.png
Saying there gluten free, like she’s not allowed to eat gluten but is eating them with pasta? Make it make sense please

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I wouldn’t say that’s either a healthy or a tasty tea… where was the seasoning? Was there any? Is it JUST some chicken sausages (whole), pasta, chopped tomatoes and a thimble of spinach? I suppose it’s better than a jar of curry left in the slow cooker with a sad bit of chicken for 28 hours….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The pasta doesn’t even look cooked. I’d honestly rather starve than eat that meal. It looks bloody disgusting!

Reactions: 21
View attachment 897533Saying there gluten free, like she’s not allowed to eat gluten but is eating them with pasta? Make it make sense please
When making a pasta bake with sausages - you generally chop the sausages up, into chunks…!
What the duck is she on, why can’t she get basic simple tasks right? Everything she touches is a disaster, she makes an hole out of every single thing she turns her hand at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just feel like it would’ve made much more sense to cut the sausages up? 🤯

• Haha
Them sausages look the same colour cooked as they were raw. How can she actually think ANYONE would be interested to see her meals? They aren't healtheh or tasteeh or yummeh, they're bleeping shite.

Wonder of poor Steaver got 2 sausages too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That pasta looks dry AF and the sausages look like someone showed them a picture of a pan for a split second. Vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahaha another tragic tea from becs.
Gluten free but serving them with pasta? I'll be damned if that's gluten free pasta! Haha. Wait for the gluten free pasta story when she's read here..

Why not cut the sausages up? Pmsl. Well at least it was a 10 pack that means Steve might get more then 2 sausages 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When making a pasta bake with sausages - you generally chop the sausages up, into chunks…!
What the duck is she on, why can’t she get basic simple tasks right? Everything she touches is a disaster, she makes an hole out of every single thing she turns her hand at.
They can't cut the Sausages up, how will steaver know he's had his fair share (two Sausages) ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Watch my ‘what I eat in a day’ which isn’t really what I normally eat in a day. What is the bleeping point, psycho witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.