Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 imagine being someone who has sex every night but not able to spell orgasm 😂😂 She’s so thick it hurts my brain. I bought it once and this “it suits everyone” is a lie. It made me look like a bleep in a window with a red light 💡
To be fair if I was having nightly sex with Beaver I don’t think I’d be familiar with the word ‘orgasm’ either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
A man boards and airplane and sits next to an attractive woman. After a couple of minutes, the woman sneezes, and rather than wipe her nose with her tissue, she instead reaches between her legs and wipes her vagina.
The man is initially too embarrassed to say anything, but after the third time witnessing this, he quietly leans over and asks, "Is everything alright?"
The woman looks at him at says, "I'm sorry, but I have a rare condition that whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm."
"Whoa!" the man exclaims, "That's pretty serious. What do you take for it?"
The woman replies, "Pepper."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"having a quiet day today" - so then have a quiet day. Don't post. Literally no one gives a duck you haven't been here begs.

Still able to post "affiliate" links though and 'treat' herself 🥴🥴

It's not a 'treat' when you buy yourself shite every other day you bleeping donkey.

Reactions: 30
Poor old beggy, still no electric!! She must be having to keep sitting running the car to keep her phone topped up to police her comments and beg on affiliate links!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok Beggy, as your own mother isn’t giving you advice, or you’re too big and clever to take it, this is what you should do. Instead of “treating yourself” again and again go to Dunelm. Buy the boys two duvets each, one 15 tog and one 5 tog,a brushed cotton bedding set each, a hot water bottle each, and a teddy fleece blanket each. I’m saying each so you’re not tempted to make them share!
Put the 5 tog duvet under the bottom sheet, make the bed as normal with the 15 tog duvet and then add the teddy fleece. Just before they go to bed put the hot water bottles in their beds. This will keep them toasty and warm and hopefully they can sleep. In the Summer you can put the 15 tog duvets away, (after you’ve washed them!) and use the 5 tog duvet on top! If I were you I’d also consider giving them something warming for tea, not pizza or chips!
If you like I can send you all the links hunipot because I know you think people are too stupid to find things online without your help ( and afilate link)
Hope this helps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Having a quiet day but still has to post a few aff links of tit she doesn’t own in the hopes some sad fucker clicks it so she can make a few quid. Imagine being THAT desperate.

Reactions: 23
Having a quiet day but still has to post a few aff links of tit she doesn’t own in the hopes some sad fucker clicks it so she can make a few quid. Imagine being THAT desperate.
Never actually seen her use any of those products 😂

Reactions: 14
Never actually seen her use any of those products 😂
Excuuuusssseee me! Molly-Mae Hague uses the concealer so it must be good. Em Becky!! Is this the same Molly-Mae you called a witch to all your followers when she was on love island 😏

• Haha
I have absolutely zero sympathy for those two waste of spaces…. But worry about the boys in this situation. They’ve had months to prepare for this kind of thing happening, they know how isolated they are going to be if the weather turns bad. It just angers me that they have done f all about it. Oh wait Beggy might have 20 tins of tomatoes in the pantry….
Alfie would be better off in school if it was open, warmer drier and probably gets a cooked lunch too.

I hope those bloody chickens haven’t frozen. 😑

Imagine being so selfish that you go online to buy make up whilst your kids are sat in a freezing cold house.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
😂 imagine being someone who has sex every night but not able to spell orgasm 😂😂 She’s so thick it hurts my brain. I bought it once and this “it suits everyone” is a lie. It made me look like a bleep in a window with a red light 💡
You are Hilarious🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
“Mummy mummy what’s an orgasm?”
“ I don’t know darling, ask your Dad”

• Haha
Hi Beggy,

I know how busy you are trying to prevent the Foreskin webshite crashing again so you might not have seen this in the press. The key bits are keeping all birds indoors even if you only have a "Few chickens in the back garden"
As you're so busy being a Double Diamond Unicorn Chocolate chip cookie MLM scam artist business babe you might have missed it.

"All bird keepers must make sure their animals, including ducks, turkeys and chickens, are kept indoors from today following a rapid rise in bird flu cases.
The warning comes following a number of outbreaks in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire.
Officials hope these measures will protect poultry and captive birds from avian influenza.
From today, all bird keepers are being asked to follow strict biosecurity measures in order to limit the spread and eradicate the disease.
The rules will apply to everyone, from farms with large broiler units to people who keep a few chickens in their back garden."

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.