Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well Woodeh wasn't crying for nothing was he you stupid, selfish bitch🤨 my 3yo woke up twice with a bad stomach needing a poo at 9pm, 10pm, then got in my bed at 12am last night.. then we got up at 6am. I'm not on instagram slagging him off! It's called being a mother - get a grip you fat arsed greasy tramp!

She is the shittest "mama" ever, she doesn't deserve the title if she can't deal with the minor problems bringing up a child throws at you 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Mrsfifi

Who puts a bowl of bloody satsumas on the table when they have Christmas dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Cooper123

VIP Member
Who the actual fuck does this sad wannabe think she is 🥴
What adult woman spends most of her day putting on makeup and posing in front of the mirror. You'd love to see her camera roll to see how many attempts it takes her. Pathetic bitch.
Screenshot_20211128-184950_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

KMDX

E16639DA-9B3A-49BF-A808-4A7022D46F18.jpeg
Been reading here hunnipot..ahh yes thought so! FYI your eyes give you away. That blank vacant,devoured of any kind of motherley love,emotion or instinct look you have is quite frankly VERY fucking unsettling! Nothing more than a Narcissistic psychopath.

• Heart

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Why does someone who lives in a shack in a field need a handbag anyway?
“Treat yourself” to some woodwork treatment for those beams or possibly some secondary double glazing, maybe an electricity generator for the winter power cuts or get the aga repaired or replaced,
That would be more impressive to me than a bag which may or may not be a fake as there are so many of them around!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

unknown95

I’ve just seen her in York! Couldn’t get a pic 😅 WOW just wow. She doesn’t look anything like she does on insta!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsfifi

Anyone else think it’s strange that she’s had two (fake) questions today about people who are unhappy in their relationships and are thinking about leaving their partners……🧐🤔
I don’t remember her asking herself questions like that before? Do we think Beaver has been banished to the barn for getting up to Halloween naughties and that’s why we’re not seeing him as much? I expect he’s quite happy in there. Lots of nice wooden beams to gnaw on.

• Haha

Emilybish33

She’s that dyslexic she thinks dyslexia is not being able to spell ….
If only spelling badly was how I defined my dyslexia and learning disability then I’d just use auto- correct and spell check
Seriously this Cu*t would hid behind anything ,
Tell Instagram you have dyslexia because you can’t be fucking bothered to spell check the shite content you delivery
You are NOT dyslexic, you are a LAZY Fuck
And you insult me saying that your spelling is down to a learning disability
A learning disability that I’ve had to live with and work hard for my entire life
Aged 43 I genuinely am FUMING she flippantly throws out Dyslexia!!!!!

Tell me Rebecca , how , when , where did you get your formal diagnosis
How has this learning disability effected you
What barriers have you had to face
Or continually face!!!🤬

then tell me you have dyslexia because you can’t spell !!!!

• Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Doing a Tesco ad dressed like ASDA 😂

I would say I'm surprised with Tesco but on reflection, they work with PTWM so unfortunately it's not that much of a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

viewtube

VIP Member
Moaning she has lost sleep because Woody is poorly. No mention of how shit Woody feels. Such a selfish bitch. Poor little Woody. Hope he feels better soon.
It's not surprising Woody isn't well, he's wearing a light rain coat to go out in freezing temperatures, while both his parents are layered up like the Michelin man. The parental selfishness and greed in that house is ridiculous. Every day she proves, the only reason she had those boys was to trap Steve into being her meal ticket, she doesn't have the slightest maternal instinct in her body. Her reason for mentioning Woody not being well, is for self sympathy, not even out of concern for him. She really is an arsehole

• Sad

VIP Member
I found this interesting, she classes Steve's family as his mum and sister. I know his parents are divorced and have new partners but the absence of Mr Hobson Snr, makes me wonder if he has been instrumental in the wedding being cancelled. If the man has any sense he would be telling his son, he's not funding the local bike just because he didn't wear a condomView attachment 902797
‘Super well’ translates to ‘they tolerate my presence and I try too hard to ingratiate myself into the family’
The body language in the photo says it all

Last edited:
  • Heart