Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
There’s not really anything to add that hasn’t been said, is there?

No friends or family to stay with
No generator for back up despite being a boss babe
No sympathy for her poorly kid - only herself
No food loaded with vitamins to boost his immunity
No thought for others and getting him PCR tested…

and we’re all jealous trolls here? I don’t think so. Everyone who mentioned that their kids were poorly - hope they all feel better soon. Nothing worse than seeing your kids sick ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Quick check of the hashtag and look at the other photos. Everyone has made an effort, Beggy looks like it’s a casual cold Monday dinner of leftovers.

I have edited her photo with a few suggestions.
1) Put on the Christmas jumpers that you all own.
2) Put on a genuine smile.
3) Lay the table properly, put the forks on the left and a glass out for Steve.
4) Put the Prosecco and chocolates box in the table to make it look more full.
5) Hang fairy lights up maybe add a little tree and or some decorations round the cold dank window and in the corner.
6) Put some crackers or fancy napkins out.

Make it look like a jolly celebration rather than there has been a power cut meal and you have grabbed bits out of the fridge.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Poosh

VIP Member
Roast bitatoes cooked by candle light 🕯

Imagine someone new coming to this thread thinking none of us can spell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

BWa

Chatty Member
If they could actually be bothered to do something about that house a power cut wouldn’t be an issue. We live on a farm and had no power all Saturday. We have a good log burner that keeps us warm, can boil a pan on the top for tea or soup, toast on the toasting fork. Bed socks and decent bedding and it’s all good fun. She is just so shit at everything.

• Heart

Mrsfifi

Just watched her vlog. They’re always shit but this one was exceptionally shit. Two things stood out for me.
1) She used to want to be a “police lady” but now look at her Instagramming and youtubeing, driving her sexeh rangey? Just look at her now! She’s so proud of herself for where she’s at and where she’s going in life. Errrr I think being a POLICE OFFICER is something to be proud of. Actually putting your life on the line every day for the good of our country. But she’s suh suh suh proud of what she did instead which is basically gyrating awkwardly in her spare bedroom and filming it and wasting huge amounts of money on fast fashion and plastic tat and ignoring her poor boys.
2) she’s suh suh sad about her nan because……wait for it…… if her nan was around she’d be mollycoddling her and giving her fucking biscuits! Nothing about her nan being lovely or having good times together or her nan seeing her boys grow up. No. She’s missing biscuits and goodies.
Absolute case.

• Haha
  • Wow

CrystalB

She’s angry and crying because she knows she has absolutely no power to control the issues NuSkin are having BECAUSE ITS NOT HER BUSINESS!! That’s what happens when you call yourself a business woman but in reality, you’re nothing but a glorified slave for a MLM company 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
If she did happen to have another baby I hope it’s satan reincarnated and the bitch never gets another nights sleep again, selfish, selfish twat. 👹

• Haha
  • Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
Who called a Tesco ad? 🙄

This influencer industry just frustrates me. It’s so clear these companies don’t do any research. How can Tesco use somebody as awful as this waste of space?

THE TATAS!!!!!! Noooooo. This is a crime against Roast tates. That’s absolutely shameful
They don’t even look like they’ve been next to an oven, let alone inside one 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Mummylife_247

Woody's poorly because there's lots of germs going around.......hmmmm well he didn't pick them up from nursery because he doesn't go and spends all day everyday stuck in the dungeon with those 2 idiots.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh god - seen this! Someone has set up a bogus Instagram account pretending to be Tesco and has replied to one of the comments about Rebecca on the Tesco official page……!

F02B651B-F459-47B6-A805-031CF2802A36.jpeg

6D16A042-BDE1-4979-845B-7D8AB2ACAD3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the videos of her saying ‘it was not cool, and I was not impressed’ about poor Woody waking every hour 😔😔 makes me feel so sad, you know for a fact she would have been cross at him. Put your fucking unwell little boy in your bed and give him a cuddle, you absolute cunt.

Edit to add screenshots. She is such a prick
098B7EAC-0FC5-48F9-B96E-FD10EAE51337.png
15B5CD1A-C36A-476F-B090-FE401FF17618.png

• Angry
  • Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
When making a pasta bake with sausages - you generally chop the sausages up, into chunks…!
What the fuck is she on, why can’t she get basic simple tasks right? Everything she touches is a disaster, she makes an arsehole out of every single thing she turns her hand at.
They can't cut the Sausages up, how will steaver know he's had his fair share (two Sausages) ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
So lives in the middle of nowhere, was expecting to be laid up on bed rest up until her op bring cancelled yesterday, but needing to do a big shop today 🤥

• Heart

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Quick Woody get up here for a pretend cuddle photo opportunity so I can show those tattlers what a caring mama I am…..
Totally disingenuous… fake fake fake… it’s written all over your face hunnipot. Get in the bin you make me sick.

• Sad

Clementine

VIP Member
I thought your Gal and big Stevie boy shagged every night and had no time for Netflix’s [sic]?

• Haha
  • Sick

Poosh

VIP Member
Her jobs beforehand will probably have only lasted months, I’m thinking maybe she was a temp or had a ‘littal job’ whilst in ‘collage’ I’m sorry but clinging on to the fact you did public services for a year in ‘collage’ over ten years ago and running with it saying you would be a police lady now, ffs bore off beggy. You bone idle, uneducated, illiterate twat 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart