Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya everywoneee, welcome back to me littul channel Christmas decorations charity drive.
See, I’m driving. 😐

Side note, I’m really worried about that tree, it looks like he’s lost more weight.
really hope the Hobsons (oh and Rebecca Lamb) have put all the sharp objects away and locked the medicine cabinet

please text #hiyaeveywon to 46853 to donate a bauble to the dales psychiatric/old folks home care home facility, you can help the Hobsons (oh and Rebecca lamb) decorate that little tree of misery for free.

Free. The Lamb way 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hiya everywoneee, welcome back to me littul channel Christmas decorations charity drive.
See, I’m driving. 😐

Side note, I’m really worried about that tree, it looks like he’s lost more weight.
really hope the Hobsons (oh and Rebecca Lamb) have put all the sharp objects away and locked the medicine cabinet

please text #hiyaeveywon to 46853 to donate a bauble to the dales psychiatric/old folks home care home facility, you can help the Hobsons (oh and Rebecca lamb) decorate that little tree of misery for free.

Free. The Lamb way 😐
Hilarious.👏😂👏😂

Reactions: 6
Morning evrywun happeh Thurrrrsdeh ah hope ya all okehhhh. Today should have been ma operation day I'm suh suh gutted but trying to keep the positive vibessssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched the ‘cancellation’ story again. Is she lying?? Her voice is so monotone and she’s trying to keep her eyes from moving all over. I defo call cap. What a tragedy she is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hiya everywun welcome back to mi chanul
I hope yur all doin gud…..

She’s such an illiterate imbecile isn’t she! My head hurts just thinking about her annunciation and grammar.
Those poor boys don’t stand a chance do they?
And who puts up a Christmas tree without their kids getting involved ?
Oh wait….. Rebecca does because it’s all about her / silly me!!!!
And don’t get me started on the “mattress” debacle.
All those months those boys slept on a thin bit of material on the bloody floor!!!!
Rebecca Lamb “Mother of the year” - not a chance hunnipot.

Reactions: 18
I absolutely loved when she was saying how proud of herself she was during the vlog. It was like she was really trying to convince herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine her arresting someone? "Don't you feel like dead guilty to your family for doin' drugs n' stuff? I'm arresting you because I'm a police lady and I have power to arrest you so that is why I'm arresting you".

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Can you imagine her arresting someone? "Don't you feel like dead guilty to your family for doin' drugs n' stuff? I'm arresting you because I'm a police lady and I have power to arrest you so that is why I'm arresting you".
She probably thinks ‘Our Craigy’ from Coronation Street would be the ideal partner in ‘t police.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.