Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classes herself as a farmer girl but can’t even be arsed to make her kids cake for his birthday patty oooh I wonder who she’s going to invite- possibly people from his imaginary play group

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she buying all that stuff a month in advance? Guarantee they will have all those snacks gone come his parteh

Reactions: 9
10 times in that 2 minute crap story she says party yes Rebegger we know it's for the party stop bloody repeating yourself!!!!!!!

Wait she says she’s planning on making the cake herself?

Doesn’t that mean actually getting all the ingredients and BAKING the cake yourself? All she’s doing is decorating the cake she’s gone and got from Morrison’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rebecca Lamb #10 We say potato, Rebecca says bitatoe...potato, bitatoe, potato, bitatoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Doesn’t that mean actually getting all the ingredients and BAKING the cake yourself? All she’s doing is decorating the cake she’s gone and got from Morrison’s
I can't wait for when she says 'it was so hard and stressful' I'm a baker and I can tell her now that what shes planning on doing isn't anywhere near stressful. Maybe if she started from scratch she would know 💤

Reactions: 2
I’m planning on making his cake myself.. with what? There’s no flour, eggs, butter??
And I’m not being rude but who is she buying this stuff for? Who is getting an invite? The bunneh?

• Haha
seems alot of effort for 3 children. her own 2 and her only friends child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebecca Lamb #10 My bitatoes brings all the sheep to yard and they're like - we better eat lard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Or you could actually make lots of different variations with that title:

My ass flapping brings all the internet pervs to the yard
My big blue milk brings all the allergies to the yard
My tree chopping brings all the AD deals to the yard
My weekly food shopping brings all the processed foods to the yard

and we can go on and on ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Omg OMG literally came to say this, I brought a cake from Morrison’s as I’m planning to make my own cake 😭😭😭 I cant cope anymore she just sets her self up for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.