Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a catch up of all of yesterday’s comments, actual tears of laughter reading all the comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Who wears jeans to soft play?? That would be Rebecca 🙄

She blocked me because I asked why’s shes still giving cheese, yoghurt etc if she thinks Woody is intolerant to milk 🤣
She is a complete liability. She has self diagnosed. He could have an allergy to anything or he could have a bug, food poisoning or eaten something he shouldn't have. As a parent she thinks filming him standing on the dining table eating is funny, rather than teaching him table manners, she uses it for content. She really is clueless as a parent, too self absorbed to learn or listen to constructive advice, which may help her children.

Reactions: 8
Soft play on her '' rolls ''. There is no way she is taking them out of the dungeon.

Reactions: 2
That girl needs serious help, still can’t believe she blocked people for choosing no in her crappy poll 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s definitely not living on the same planet as the rest of us. The more she does crap like this the more and more I despise her. How can she expect people
to relate to her and warm to her when she’s so fake?? Bet her Wednesday blog is a bathroom tour which let’s be honest would take all of 2 seconds, she’d be as well just sticking up a before and after pic 🙄

I was so tempted to click no yesterday but I just knew she would block me 😂
Same 😂 pathetic that you can’t even be honest on Someone’s poll. I mean that’s sorta how a poll works. She’s a massive knob 🤦🏻‍♀️

Gonna need some photographic proof of this morning at softplay otherwise I’m just gonna keep presuming that the boys have been left to their own devices whilst she sits on her phone being a self absorbed wanker

Reactions: 6
Sometimes these influencers put polls up and you can click on ‘no’ or another answer they don’t like purely from skipping through their stories quickly. I’ve done it loads of times before, voted on a poll I haven’t even read the question to because it was poorly placed.

Reactions: 7
That girl needs serious help, still can’t believe she blocked people for choosing no in her crappy poll 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s definitely not living on the same planet as the rest of us. The more she does crap like this the more and more I despise her. How can she expect people
to relate to her and warm to her when she’s so fake?? Bet her Wednesday blog is a bathroom tour which let’s be honest would take all of 2 seconds, she’d be as well just sticking up a before and after pic 🙄

Same 😂 pathetic that you can’t even be honest on Someone’s poll. I mean that’s sorta how a poll works. She’s a massive knob 🤦🏻‍♀️
Or a vlog titled “HES HOME”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she thinks her and the boys are intolerant to dairy yet she goes to Mcdonalds and gets a burger with cheese 🙈 she’s actually really annoying me now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is that her idea of soft play sticking them in a ride outside a supermarket.

• Haha
Excuse me a moment while I get this off my chest. She is a thick, ignorant, rude, shallow, self centred, immature waste of space. There, I feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she thinks her and the boys are intolerant to dairy yet she goes to Mcdonalds and gets a burger with cheese 🙈 she’s actually really annoying me now 😂
I wish Channel mum would dump her. They obviously with her behaviour and the utter nonsense she keeps spouting about allergies

Without sounding like mum brigade, I really think Woody is too young to be in that car seat, yes it’s a high back booster with a harness but it doesn’t look very solid.

Reactions: 3
I reckon 2ss went to poland to have that caterpillar cake removed from his gut and to have all memory of his tit birthday erased

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.