Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next vlog - here's are steve doing a clap test on me that we got #gifted cos he reckons i might have got clap from him after his pohhhhland trip wit boyyys becuz he went ta pohhhland wit boyyys to watch raaacing in poland becuz he likes watching raaacing wit boyyys. So yeh he went tah pohhhland.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The reason the kids and herself keep getting illnesses is due to their crap diet. Not enough nutrition in anything they eat and made even worse due to the fact that 90% of it is processed. But to these 2 thick twats that means homemade cos it went "int arga". HOW ON GODS EARTH can she be an influencer for channel mum...their homepage says honesty to start with so thats rebeggar out. And if anyone sneezes twice in the same week she will diagnose influenza. Weird she can diagnose all these illnesses yet still goes to the docs? And she says she's dyslexic , NOOOOOOO ,your just THICK...attention and sympathy seeking by using your kids , DISGUSTING..

Just thought i would leave this.
14396188567_623d79f46b_b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why was she at the hairdressers today? Steve said on his stories that “Alfie is in the hairdressers with Elleh”. But her hair looks no different and Alfie only had his cut on Steve’s birthday.

Reactions: 3
Why was she at the hairdressers today? Steve said on his stories that “Alfie is in the hairdressers with Elleh”. But her hair looks no different and Alfie only had his cut on Steve’s birthday.
I think it was Woody that had his haircut on Steve’s birthday. Why they didn’t both get both boys done together, I don’t know. That would require some common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ if anyone wants a bathroom tour of her scruffy 1920s bathroom that 2ss has slapped a bit of paint over then they need to get off the internet

*slapping finger on everything*
“Sor we’ve got a toilet, this is where I gor for a dump when av got a bloated tummeh from the daireh and bitatoes and stuff. Sumtimes Steve and Woodeh and Alfeh have a poo in there too. Just because it’s a toilet and that’s what it’s for and wees and stuff. This is the bath where I gorrr to get away from the boys because I’m number wun priority in this house. Got to put mehself first because a work sorr hard doing food shops and making homemade apple crumble from a packet and tin and stuff. Because a work sorr sorr hard but it’s super super loveleh am not complaining because I’m sorrr happy to just live here in the dales and stuff. Anywerrr back to bathroom tour hehe sorry forgot you were all sorr sorr excited to see bathroom renovation, so this is a basket on the windowsill that a chuck all bath things in just in case you wanted sum inspiration for storage and things. Just chuck all Alfeh and Woodeh’s toys and mah face creams and stuff. Just if you have any face creams and stuff you need a basket for them this is a realleh realleh good idea”

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Next vlog - here's are steve doing a clap test on me that we got #gifted cos he reckons i might have got clap from him after his pohhhhland trip wit boyyys becuz he went ta pohhhland wit boyyys to watch raaacing in poland becuz he likes watching raaacing wit boyyys. So yeh he went tah pohhhland.
“Watching racing with the boys”

Ayeeeeeee right!!

🤣👍

I clicked no on my other insta account to the bathroom tour and she actually blocked me ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Omg so now anyone who answers no in a poll gets blocked!!😂😂😂😂 duck sake reb wise up!! You do realise a poll is where people have a choice of choosing either yes OR no!? If you want everyone to say yes then dont have a bleeping poll! Just show the bloody tour without giving anyone a choice because we all know that if people don’t do as you would like you have no time for them. Absolute embarrassment is what you are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg so now anyone who answers no in a poll gets blocked!!😂😂😂😂 duck sake reb wise up!! You do realise a poll is where people have a choice of choosing either yes OR no!? If you want everyone to say yes then dont have a bleeping poll! Just show the bloody tour without giving anyone a choice because we all know that if people don’t do as you would like you have no time for them. Absolute embarrassment is what you are 😂
Has she been taking advice from the Meldrums on how to conduct herself online? Because it hasn’t worked out particularly well for those two idiots! The delete & block routine doesn’t get you anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rebecca lamb... Agree with me praise me adore me... Honestly I can't believe how much she loves her own hype ..

Reactions: 5
I think it was Woody that had his haircut on Steve’s birthday. Why they didn’t both get both boys done together, I don’t know. That would require some common sense.
Both boys got their hair done that day. It’s on the vlog. Maybe she was in there begging for a free wedding up do

duck me Elleh im a single mother to two if you wanna get a shower all you need to do is put blippi on how do you think we all survive? Actually laughed out loud at her buying paper because they have bought a printer and it will be handy 😂😂😂
Blippi is an absolute legend!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she been taking advice from the Meldrums on how to conduct herself online? Because it hasn’t worked out particularly well for those two idiots! The delete & block routine doesn’t get you anywhere.
All because we didn’t want to see Lee’s log pile! 🙈
You’d think Rebecca would learn from how it worked out for the Meldrums...oh who am I kidding, you could spell it out and she would feign dyslexia!

I can not believe she is actually blocking people from having an opinion on a poll! Actually I can since she is the queen of block and delete. She needs som guidance not just on parenting but on her content and people skills. I think they forget that this is a business and if they keep on screwing up and hiding and deleting stories people will see through them.

Did anything come of her encouraging woody to sit on the dog?
Brands don’t seem to reply or care
Woody should have his 2 year check but to be honest sometimes a tick box questionnaire gets sent out and the child isn’t actually seen
Has Alfie actually received any support with his speech and communication skills? Or will she self diagnose him with dyslexia as well? I bloody hope not since having things in place and extra support can be so beneficial from early on.

She could actually have a really lovely YouTube channel on a young family living the country life if she wasn’t so self absorbed

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Rebecca is like our own little internet Hitler / Kim Jong - blocks ( executes ) everyone who dares to disagree or god forbid says NO to something.

Is she showing her watch off again in her latest story? 👀

I wonder if she actually does go to soft play today

• Haha
I can not believe she is actually blocking people from having an opinion on a poll! Actually I can since she is the queen of block and delete. She needs som guidance not just on parenting but on her content and people skills. I think they forget that this is a business and if they keep on screwing up and hiding and deleting stories people will see through them.

Did anything come of her encouraging woody to sit on the dog?
Brands don’t seem to reply or care
Woody should have his 2 year check but to be honest sometimes a tick box questionnaire gets sent out and the child isn’t actually seen
Has Alfie actually received any support with his speech and communication skills? Or will she self diagnose him with dyslexia as well? I bloody hope not since having things in place and extra support can be so beneficial from early on.

She could actually have a really lovely YouTube channel on a young family living the country life if she wasn’t so self absorbed
Sheeps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.